Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.12.2018 06:03
t time this week watching film of Aaron Rodgers in preparation for Sundays game at FedEx Field.But it wasnt game film that came Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. --?Josh Norman has no doubt spent time this week watching film of Aaron Rodgers in preparation for Sundays game at FedEx Field.But it wasnt game film that came to Normans mind Wednesday when asked to describe Rodgers. Instead, the?Washington Redskins cornerback channeled The Lord of the Rings.That is pretty much Gandalf the White over there, Norman said of Rodgers, the Green Bay Packers quarterback, during a conference call with reporters. Thats a wizard. Thats who he is, to me. Tom Brady is Gandalf the Grey and hes just an upper class of that. For me, thats the best of the best, man.I think a wizard pretty much describes everything there is to know about the type of quarterback [Rodgers is]. ... Thats him and Tom Brady. Of course, you have others. Yeah, I mean, thats the crème of the crème.Norman was referring to J.R.R. Tolkiens series of books and Peter Jacksons movies, in which Gandalf the Grey is killed but returns as Gandalf the White.When asked what he thought of the comparison, Rodgers said, I love it, man. Hes one of my favorite characters. I appreciate the comparison. Gandalf kind of fell into oblivion and then he came back and hes the White. Hes a lot more powerful as the White. I dont really have any gray in the beard yet but Ill take any compliment from Josh like that, especially a Lord of the Rings one. He didnt say Gimli so I felt pretty good about that.Norman, who is in his first year in Washington, has apparently integrated himself into the Redskins Lord of the Rings culture. Quarterback Kirk Cousins made reference to the series last season.Week after week, opponents have praised Rodgers despite the Packers struggles this season. Theyre coming off a 47-25 loss at Tennessee that dropped them to 4-5. Theyre on a three-game losing streak and have lost four of their last five as they prepare for the Redskins in Sunday night.Diagnosing whats wrong with Rodgers and the Packers has become a popular topic this season, but Norman wouldnt partake in any of it.Man, I dont pay no attention to that, Norman said. Thats all people that are on the outside of the game and not an insider. Thats all people who like to point out the Xs and Os but, at the end of the day, look at the overall thing. That guy can hit you at any time, any place, anywhere, any given day. Any given game.I really dont care what the outside noise is. I know who were facing and thats a cerebral quarterback thats the best of the best at what hes doing. Regardless of what others may think of him, I know for a fact that that is the toughest quarterback challenge to face because he has everything in his toolbox, in his arsenal, to make them win.Norman said he wouldnt be lulled into thinking the Redskins were getting Rodgers, a two-time NFL MVP, at anything less than his best.What Im concerned about is facing a cerebral quarterback that can light you up at any time, Norman said. Yeah, Im sure theyre going to come in hungry. They took a pretty bad beating last week, they really did. I dont feel like theyre going to come in here and lay this thing down. Theyre going to come out here fiery hot.A-Rod already said that its on him, so Im pretty sure that hes going to come out ready to go. Ive got to be ready to go, too, because hes not going to shy away from nothing, I know that. I need to be on top of my Ps and Qs, for sure. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Authentic Adidas NHL Jerseys . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). http://www.cheapjerseysnhladidas.com/ . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Adidas NHL Jerseys China . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Wholesale NHL Jerseys China . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. With college football season on the horizon, ESPN Chalks college football experts -- Phil Steele, Stanford Steve Coughlin and Chris Fallica -- combine to give you betting previews of the top 25 teams, according to the ESPN College Football Rankings. They break down each teams strengths and weaknesses, along with season win total bets and national title odds.Odds from Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Aug. 22.San Diego Statte AztecsNational title odds: 500-1 (opened 1,000-1) Season win total: 9 FPI win total projection: 8.dddddddddddd9Phil SteeleStrengths:?I rate the Aztecs No. 13 on defense and they have a veteran offensive line and running back?Donnel Pumphrey. The Aztecs also have my No. 31-rated special teams. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz