Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.12.2018 00:26
six points in the final minute, but dug too deep a hole.I think the beginning of the second half killed us, Cain said. We reall Antworten

ROSEMONT, Ill. -- Although Rutgers is 3-0 for the first time in eight years, Steve Pikiell isnt ready to make any declarations about his team just yet.Weve got a long ways to go, the first-year coach said. Im happy weve got to a good start, but it doesnt mean a whole heck of a lot to me, honestly.Were just trying to get these guys in the mode of defending and rebounding. It helps you win basketball games.Corey Sanders had 15 points, Mike Williams added 14 and nine rebounds and the Scarlet Knights used the defense-and-rebounding formula for a 66-59 victory over DePaul in the Gavitt Tip-Off Games on Thursday night.Deshawn Freeman added nine points and nine rebounds as the Scarlet Knight built a 46-27 rebounding edge.Eli Cain had 24 points on 8-for-13 shooting to lead DePaul.Billy Garrett had just five points for the Blue Demons (1-1) on 1-for-11 shooting before fouling out with more than eight minutes remaining.I can get a little bit concerned because its the second game in a row where hes got in foul trouble and hasnt shot the ball well, DePaul coach Dave Leitao said.You cant be talked about as one of the top seven, eight or nine best players in the (Big East) and not play well. Thats something we have to figure out.DePaul freshman Devin Gage suffered a right shoulder injury when he fell hard to the court with just under 12 minutes left. He did not return.Rutgers took control with a 12-2 run for a 31-22 lead. The Scarlet Knights had a 33-26 halftime advantage.Both teams shot poorly in the first half, but the difference for Rutgers was an 11-0 edge in second-chance points and a 29-8 first-half rebounding advantage.The Scarlet Knights continued to expand the lead at the beginning of the second half and took a 54-32 advantage (their biggest of the game) on a basket by Shaquille Doorson with 10:39 to play.I thought our guys were kind of locked in and did a really good job defensively, Pikiell said. Weve become a much improved defensive team and were a good rebounding team.DePaul made a furious late rally using pressure to pull within six points in the final minute, but dug too deep a hole.I think the beginning of the second half killed us, Cain said. We really couldnt get anything good on the offensive end.BIG PICTURERutgers: Although the Scarlet Knights are unbeaten, its way too early to tell whether the program is on the rebound. So far, the competition has been underwhelming (Molloy, Drexel and DePaul) and there was plenty not to like about this performance. Still, the defense and rebounding provide a good foundation to build upon.DePaul: The Blue Demons dont have a lot of offensive firepower to begin with, so scoring is especially difficult when Garrett has a poor shooting night. The lack of a post presence put all the pressure to provide offense on Cain, who had 21 points in the opener against Robert Morris.OLD FRIENDSPikiell and Leitao both were assistants under former Connecticut coach Jim Calhoun. Pikiell also played for Calhoun at UConn.Dave Leitao is like my hero, Pikiell said. He was my coach at UConn, I worked with him, he was mentor and I know what a great coach he is.UP NEXTRutgers looks to stay unbeaten when it hosts Niagara on Sunday.DePaul plays the second of three straight home games Sunday against Milwaukee. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Cheap Nike College Jerseys . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. http://www.cheapjerseysnike.com/ . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Cheap Nike Jerseys Free Shipping . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. ?Competing in his first senior nationals, Deepak Singh beat Olympic quarterfinalist Devendro Singh by unanimous decision to claim the 52kg contest.As the first officially-sanctioned boxing national championships to be held in nearly four years, the boxing nationals in Guwahati were expected to bring hitherto unknown talent to light. On Tuesday, it was the turn of 20-year-old Deepak Singh of Chandigarh to make his presence felt.?Deepak went on to win the title of best boxer of the tournament. It was a remarkable show for a boxer who has never been part of the national camp at any level and whose only previous appearance at a nationals - in the 2012 juniors - ended with a finish outside the medal brackets.Deepak was himself surprised by the result, which was only the second gold by a boxer from Chandigarh. I had practiced hard so I was expecting to do well. But I was not expecting to win the best boxer award, said Deepak, who had previously won gold at the 2015 Inter University Championships.There was slight pressure on me because the bout was against Devendro but I was confident about the hard work I had put in my training. I started boxing as a 12-year-old and this is my first national championships.Devendro had an off dayWhile there was no doubting Deepaks dominance on the day, it must be said that Devendro was far from his bestt.dddddddddddd The Manipuri is still recovering from an ankle injury and had moved up a weight category as well. I will see what went wrong in the bout and will work on my weaknesses. I am not particularly happy with my fitness levels, as of now its not even 80 percent. But I will bounce back, I am not the one to get bogged down by setbacks, said Devendro, who added that he would stay in the flyweight division.Devendros loss may have been the upset of the day but there was another surprise, in the mens 49kg division. Former Asian Youth bronze medalist K Shyamkumar was beaten by Haryanas Amit. I made a few mistakes in the opening round, which probably cost me. Still I thought I should have won the bout, said the Andhra Pradesh boxer.Other resultsThere were also results that went according to plan. Two-time Olympian and local favourite Shiva Thapa, who had injured his forehead during the quarterfinal bout, outpunched Ankush Dahiya 5-0 in the lightweight (60kg) division. Two-time bronze medallist at the Asian Championships, Manoj, representing the Railway Sports Promotion Board, defeated Duryodhan Singh Negi of the Services Sports Control Board by split decision 4-1 in the welterweight (69kg) final bout. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz