Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.12.2018 13:58
ovely bit of individual skill from senior Summer Clarke midway through the second half as LSUs All-SEC striker skipped past the Antworten

BATON ROUGE - Junior All-SEC striker Jorian Baucom converted two penalty kicks on either side of halftime and junior midfielder Zoe Higgins put the match out of reach with her first career goal late in the second half to lead the LSU Tigers to a 3-0 shutout of Ole Miss in their SEC home opener Friday night at the LSU Soccer Stadium.Baucom made it a perfect 4-for-4 from the penalty spot this season and finished the match with a team-leading six goals for the fall with conversions in the 30th and 70th minutes of play, while Higgins secured the points for the hosts with her first goal as an LSU Tiger when she headed home Marlena Cuturas corner kick in the 77th minute of the second half.The Tigers (5-4, 1-1 SEC) snapped a three game losing streak to the Rebels (4-5, 0-2) with their first win in the series since 2012 while taking a 10-9-4 advantage in 23 matches played between the two sides.Fridays win marked a return to winning ways for the Tigers as they picked up their fourth win in their last five outings in all competitions dating back to another 3-0 win at Indiana back on Sept. 2. They entered SEC play on the back of three-straight non-conference wins, including a 2-1 win at reigning Big East Champion Butler on Sept. 4 and a 1-0 win at Western Kentucky on Sept. 8.As weve been building early in the season, weve been confident that we have a good team. Weve just needed to find the right mix of players, get into the flow of the season and get a little familiar with each other. Weve had maybe five new kids in the lineup at any given time, said LSU head coach Brian Lee. Were starting to gel a little bit. I think tonight is the best weve competed and the best weve played.The home side seized the initiative at the half-hour mark when Baucom drew a penalty with an incisive cutback in the right side of the area where she was hauled down by freshman defender Madison Meador for the Rebels. Baucom sent goalkeeper the wrong way on the ensuing spot kick and finished calmly to give the Tigers a 1-0 lead.Melissa Capocaccia was the victim of a lovely bit of individual skill from senior Summer Clarke midway through the second half as LSUs All-SEC striker skipped past the Rebel defender near the end-line before dropping to the turf under an awkward challenge in the left side of the area. Baucom was true from the spot for the second time as she again got the best of Merritt for her sixth goal of the season in the 77th minute.Baucoms strike rate is impressive as she has now found the net six times in nine appearances this season. She remains LSUs active career scoring leader with 29 goals scored in 51 career appearances as a Tiger.Every time I step up to take a PK, I have a certain routine I like to do. I just pick a spot and try to place it as best I can. Theres not any certain way I like to go, Baucom explained. We definitely had something to prove tonight coming back for our SEC home opener. We just came in with a mindset that we had to be aggressive, get into every tackle, win headers, get stuck into tackles.The win means everything. I think we just need to take this momentum into Sunday, and just start thinking of it one game at a time. If we stay consistent with the way we played tonight, we can get a lot of wins.The match was beyond the Rebels reach in the 77th minute when freshman Jade Clarke won LSUs fourth and final corner kick of the night with her run down the left flank. Cutura picked out Higgins near the top of the six-yard box for a thumping header into the back of the net for her first goal of the season and a commanding 3-0 lead.It was exciting, I finally got one, Higgins said of scoring her first goal for the Tigers. Marlena does a great job of putting those corner kicks right in the danger zone. We feel like all we have to do is step out and get our head on it, and its probably going in. Thats all I really had to do. We came out strong and just put the game away like we hoped to in the second half. Its SEC play, so we know we have to buckle down.Redshirt sophomore goalkeeper Caroline Brockmeier was steady once again in defense as she saved all four shots on target she faced from the Rebels in the 90 minutes for her fourth clean sheet of the season.The Tigers return to non-conference play on Sunday afternoon when they welcome Lamar to the LSU Soccer Stadium for a match that is set to kick off at 1 p.m. CT on the SEC Network+. They will head back on the road next week to face 10th-ranked South Carolina on Thursday at 6 p.m. CT before a trip to Vanderbilt next Sunday, Sept. 25, with kickoff set for 1 p.m. NCAA Basketball Jerseys China . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Cheap College Football Jerseys . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.cheapncaajerseysbywholesale.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. College Jerseys Cheap . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. With Rory McIlroys impressive come-from-behind victory at the Deutsche Bank Championship over Labor Day weekend, things tightened up at the top of the FedEx Cup leaderboard, with the biggest names in the golf world all now firmly entrenched inside the top 10. This week, the playoffs move westward with a stop at Crooked Stick Golf Club in Carmel, Indiana.Crooked Stick has not seen many important tournaments over the years, with the notable exceptions being the 2012 BMW Championsship and the 1991 PGA Championship.dddddddddddd. With just a single year of true course history to work with, from four years ago, fantasy players will have their work cut out for them this week and will be forced to dive a little deeper into recent form, as well as a more thorough study of how the course is set up and the type of players it favors. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz