Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.12.2018 13:59
ilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belaru Antworten

Valtteri Bottas has no concerns he will be left on Formula Ones sidelines when the final driver line-ups for 2017 start to emerge after the summer break.Outside of the top three teams, the driver market remains in flux as it waits on the decisions of a few key drivers and teams to fall into place. One of those teams is Williams, which has shown interest in Jenson Button if he is replaced by GP2 champion Stoffel Vandoorne at McLaren, but has made clear it will not take the 2009 champion at any cost.Despite having a contract with Force India for 2017, Sergio Perez remains a key player in the driver market after making clear that he could take his Mexican funding elsewhere if he sees fit. That makes him a potential target for Williams as well as the restructuring Renault team, which is looking to build its future around a committed driver.Where that leaves Bottas -- who has raced for Williams since 2013 -- remains to be seen, but he is confident he will still have a seat on the grid when the music stops.First of all, Im very confident Ill be in Formula One next year, he said. As for Williams, I cannot say, its too early to say. Normally everything has been confirmed and signed around September, so Im not worried at all.We need to wait and see for everything to be confirmed. For me it has always been decided after the summer break, so Im not really in a rush with that.Bottas said negotiations over the coming races will not distract him from his racing.For me its very natural to speak directly with the team, and its nice to be more involved because Im extremely interested in my own career. Its been no problem, no distraction.As I said, Im not worried at all about my future in Formula One. I havent thought about anything else. My life is Formula One now so I havent thought about anything else. Adidas Superstar For Sale Cheap . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Cheap Adidas Superstar Wholesale . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. http://www.superstarcheap.com/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Adidas Superstars Clearance Sale . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Adidas Superstar Best Price . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34.BOSTON -- The Boston Bruins see the glass as half-full despite their 6-5 overtime loss to the Chicago in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup final. But they have plenty to ponder en route to Chicago for Game 5 Saturday even if the team mantra was clearly to look forward not back. The best-of-seven series has become a best-of-three. The Bruins, who bottled up the Chicago attack in winning Games 2 and 3, had hoped to arrive in the Windy City holding a commanding 3-1 lead. "You move on. Its one loss. Weve got two wins, weve got two losses," Boston coach Claude Julien said Thursday after an optional skate following a video session at TD Garden. "Its about preparing for the next game, and our mood is fine. "Who wouldnt be happy to be in the Stanley Cup finals? Youve got to remember where we are and whats at stake here, and certainly not hang your head over a loss." Julien saw lots of positives: his team scored five goals, came back twice from two-goal deficits and the power play was working. But he admitted that the Bruins have to put in a better start and make better decisions throughout. Boston also allowed the speedy, skilful Hawks too much space and too many options, he added. "Theyre a good team," he said of Chicago. "Ive said that all along, and theyre going to get their chances. Weve just got to minimize them." Instead the Bruins and Hawks went on a wild roller-coaster ride, with Hawks defenceman Brent Seabrook deciding the game on a slapshot through traffic in overtime. Chicagos reunited line of Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and Bryan Bickell buzzed all night. It combined for two goals and three assists and all three made a nuisance of themselves. Toews refused to be budged from in front of the net all game and Bickell helped free his captain on Chicagos second goal, slyly kicking out one of Zdeno Charas skates to topple the giant Bruins defenceman. By the time Chara had got back on his feet, Toews had tipped in Michal Rozsivals point shot for the goal. To his credit, Chara did not complain although he gave the referee a quizzical look. Asked about Charas play on the night, Julien didnt mince words. "I think he was OK. Theres no doubt they went after him and he was OK because our whole team was OK. I dont think anybody on our team can stand up today and say I thought I had a great game, and thats why were sitting here today tied 2-all." Chicago clearly felt that it had brought the six-foot-nine Chara down to size somewhat. "Chara, hes one of their key players," Toews said after the game. "Hes a great player. We know his No. 1 advantage is his size, rreach and strength.dddddddddddd "I think at the same time you cant give him too much respect and want to compensate the way you play as a line considering the fact hes out there against you guys. I mean, theres certain ways you can expose him. I think the dumpings that we made tonight were going to his side. We made sure we were outnumbering him everywhere we went, taking away his stick first thing. "We just try not to be intimidated by his size. You have to get to the net, find a way inside, not be, like I said, intimidated by that. We can outwork him, and we did that tonight, and we want to continue that." Apprised of those comments, Bruins forward Brad Marchand called his captain one of the best defencemen in the league and then refused to take the bait "Theyre welcome to say whatever they want," he said of the Hawks. "Were just worried about how we have to play, in the (dressing) room. "Z (Chara) steps up and plays his best. We can expect that." Julien was his normally affable self Thursday, although he took the time to remind his listeners that Bruins hockey was more than "being rough and tumble and not much else." Whatever it is, Boston didnt showcase its brand in Game 4. The Hawks even enjoyed success in the faceoff circle, normally the Bruins domain, narrowing the deficit in faceoff wins to 39-38 from the lopsided 40-16 of Game 3. Boston was sluggish once again at the start. The Blackhawks were outshooting them 7-1 at one point. Chicago got bodies in front of Tuukka Rask. At the other end of the ice, the Hawks blocked more shots than the Bruins for the first time in the series. "I think both sides were pretty poor on the D (defence) side of the puck," said Boston forward Chris Kelly. "Its a game of mistakes," he added. "And I think both sides made their fair share of mistakes." Added defenceman Adam McQuaid: "We werent at our best, theres no question about that." The Bruins were looking to leave the negatives behind them as they headed west. "Theres nothing you can do about it. Look to the next one," said Kelly. "It would have bee a nice game to win, for sure," added Marchand. "But at this point of the season, whether you win or lose, youve got to let the game go and focus on the next one. It comes too quick and the next one means too much." Said Julien: "I dont think anything positive will come out of just worrying about what happened last night." "Nothing you can do about it today, but you can do something about if for the next game," he added. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz