Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.12.2018 02:35
im that you want to be a part of and believe in. Those are the things a natural born leader are made of! Hes getting his chance Antworten

There are numerous times, many situations, and a countless different ways in which leaders lead.In a quarterback driven league such as the CFL, we see these leaders of men display their skills often. Darian Durant has shown us his leadership abilities by relinquishing much of his responsibilities and spreading the load amongst his teammates. For example, hes handing the ball off to Kory Sheets more often this season than last. Delegation is just one of the ways Durant has lead Saskatchewan to a perfect 3-0 start to the season. Kevin Glenn has been the essence of humility in his leadership role with the Calgary Stampeders. He has continually put the team first which in turn has proven to be a dynamic motivating force for his teammates. They want to excel when KG is on the field. Travis Lulay took it upon his shoulders in Edmonton last week to carry the team offensively with his running prowess. I cant tell you how many times I did that over the course of my career. Its an aspect that lends itself to the CFL style of game beautifully. When you can pressure a defense with your ability to create and move the chains with your feet, more times than not all the other offensive parts just seem to fall into place. Just ask Henry Burris of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The 38-year-old led the Ticats to their first victory of the season with his heart and legs as well. When a quarterback starts to gash a defence with his mobility, it can tear the heart out of them and immediately put them on their heels. Case in point, Lulays 82 yards rushing and Burriss 47 yards were the difference in winning and losing for their clubs last week. Anthony Calvillo is being forced to broaden his leadership role by taking a more vocal and hands-on approach to the offensive structure and system. In his phenomenal 20-year career he must grow even more and accept the role - if given the opportunity by head coach Dan Hawkins and offensive coordinator Mike Miller - to become the teacher and lead this offense. I remember when I was thrust into a similar situation back in ‘92. Winnipeg Blue Bombers head coach Cal Murphy was having an emergency heart transplant and the offense was left in a bit of a tail spin. No offensive coordinator was appointed and it was up to a certain veteran QB to step forward. Thank goodness we had the talented mind of Mike Kelly on the staff and a group of veteran offensive football players that did not panic and persevered through what could have been a disastrous scenario. Calvillo must assume control and take the lead in Montreal. Will they let him? Ricky Ray in Toronto leads everyday with his professional approach and quiet confidence. They are the defending Grey Cup Champions because of his demeanor and leadership style; he simply gives his team a chance to win every time they take the field. The Bombers Buck Pierce continues to lead with a ‘never say die attitude and relentless passion for winning. Believe me when I say this, there is nobody in Winnipeg more frustrated than Buck with the way things have played out over the last several seasons. Hes a true warrior that continues to lead with grit and determination. Mike Reilly is one of those people you meet and say, “Wow.” Hes going to be successful; he has an aura about him that you want to be a part of and believe in. Those are the things a natural born leader are made of! Hes getting his chance to play and learn the game while figuring out what it takes in the CFL to lead and be successful. No matter where you go across the CFL you will find each teams leader looking for whatever the day calls for in order to be successful. Its not just one characteristic that comes into play, its knowing how and when to apply many styles of leadership to whatever the situation calls for in order to be a player worth consistently following! Alberta Premier Don Getty once told me, "Matt, being a successful quarterback in the CFL is like being a world class chef. Every day you have to take 40+ different ingredients, take a little of this and that, put it into a pot, stir it up and have it come out tasting delicious." Heres to all of our CFL world class chefs cooking up something tasty for us all, week after week! Cheap Nike Air Vapormax . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. http://www.cheapvapormaxforsale.com/ . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Cheap Vapormax For Sale . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Cheap Nike Vapormax China .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Lee Westwood says he let down European captain Darren Clarke after failing to win a point in the Ryder Cup.Westwood and fellow former world No. 1?Martin Kaymer were given wild cards by Clarke as the Northern Irishman looked for experience to balance the six rookies in his team at Hazeltine.However, while Clarkes final choice, Thomas Pieters, justified his selection by winning four points from five matches, Westwood lost all three of his matches and Kaymers only victory from four games came in Sundays singles after the result had been decided.Asked if he felt he had let down his good friend Clarke, Westwood said: Yeah, a little bit. I was a captains pick and I would have liked to have performed well for him, but we sat down and chatted about it.He said What could I have done differently? and I said I thought you did all you could. The American team did to us what we have been doing to them the last 20 years.A lot of people said to me its a good result for the Ryder Cup and it keeps the interest in it. We had won it three times in a row. Sooner or later they are going to win one and it just happened to be under Darrens watch.Its unfortunate and theres not a lot you can do about it, really. They had a strong team and I thought they got the set-up spot on for their team, when you look at it.Westwood took responsibility for his foursomes loss with Pieters on Friday morning and told Clarke he should be left out of the afternoon session, preferring to work on his game with coach Pete Cowen.And although he feels that work paid off with better play in Saturdays fourballs, he and Masters champion Danny Willett still lost to?J.B. Holmes and Ryan Moore?on the 18th.Both European players contrived to bogey the par-three 17th to trail for the first time in the match, before Westwood missed from two feet for a birdie on the 18th to salvage half a point.The 43-year-old insists he has not lost sleep over that moment, adding: I rarely lose sleep and people are always going to miss putts. It was a lot of pressure on that situation aand just one of those things.dddddddddddd I didnt put a good stroke on it and shoved it a bit and didnt go in.I think sometimes I get judged unfairly on my putting because the rest of my game is so strong.Westwood looked set to claim at least one point from the week - he needs two and a half to overtake Nick Faldo as Europes all-time record points scorer - when he moved two up with three to play against Moore in the singles.But Moore then eagled the 16th and birdied the 17th before Westwood bogeyed the last.Its just symptomatic of the way the week went really, Westwood added. Everybody goes there wanting to play well and I did show spells of good golf.But when you break it all down, if I had won the two games that I was involved in that came up the last, wed have lost by a point.Despite Europes 17-11 defeat being their heaviest loss in 35 years, there has been precious little criticism of Clarkes captaincy from inside the camp, possibly welcome news to Westwood as he targets being captain himself in 2020.Sometimes its sport and you dont get what you want, no matter how good of preparation you put in. But the preparation was all right and thats all you can do, he added.I certainly wouldnt want to be the captain next time around. Thats too soon for me, but I think 2020 is definitely on my radar. There are a lot of candidates for it but Ill be putting my name in the ring for sure.Ive played on 10 and witnessed 10 different forms of captaincy, so Im pretty well qualified to be a captain I would have thought. Id like to maybe play again, but if I cant play again Id like to do the assistant captains role, [see] what goes on behind the scenes, although I paid a lot of attention to what Darren and the assistant captains were doing this year.I dont think necessarily you have to be an assistant captain [before being captain], but it probably helps. Another angle to see it from, more experience. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz