Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.12.2018 02:36
hours on court between singles and doubles in a span of about 25 hours Sunday and Monday. He had a scheduled day off Tuesday, th Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Juan Martin del Potro had doubted he could win the six matches in eight days needed for another Olympic medal.After all, this is a player who went 2+ years between majors because of three left wrist surgeries before he entered Wimbledon this year. But now that the 2009 U.S. Open champion is into the quarterfinals in Rio de Janeiro, he can start dreaming a bit about those medal rounds.Del Potro came from behind Thursday to beat 117th-ranked Taro Daniel of Japan 6-7 (4), 6-1, 6-2, looking strong in the final set of a match that lasted 2 hours, 12 minutes.The Argentine stunned top-ranked Novak Djokovic in the first round, part of nearly 7 hours on court between singles and doubles in a span of about 25 hours Sunday and Monday. He had a scheduled day off Tuesday, then the match with Daniel was postponed Wednesday by rain, providing some extra rest.This has been a great tournament, a great week for me already, del Potro said. Im looking forward to go far, trying to fight for one medal. Im still playing well, but the next round is going to be a really difficult match for me.His opponent will be 10th-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain, whose movement on the baseline could be a challenge. But as del Potro and his forehand showed against Djokovic, hes one of the best in the world when hes healthy and fit -- even now with his surgically repaired wrist causing problems for his two-handed backhand.Daniel actually has a better ranking than del Potro, who is 141st in the world after his injury layoffs. But whereas the 23-year-old Daniel had never defeated a top-30 player before his first-round victory over 25th-ranked Jack Sock, del Potro has beaten Roger Federer in a major final and Djokovic for bronze at the 2012 London Games, among other big wins in his career.Still, del Potro said of Thursdays match: I had doubts in the beginning, and I got myself into a mess.He had 22 unforced errors in the first set and 15 combined in the last two.I started the second set angry, he said.When del Potro went up two breaks in the third set with a winner on a volley that was more self-defense than anything, he pumped both fists and screamed toward the stands, which were dotted with Argentine flags.In the end, he said, the crowd helped me a lot to survive. Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap New York Jets Jerseys . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfloutlet.com/cheap-denver-broncos-jerseys/ . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Charlie Strong says he has not been told he has lost his job at Texas, despite reports that a decision to let him go has been made.Ive been told well be evaluated at the end of the season, he said at a Monday news conference.Texas athletic director Mike Perrin said the same thing in a statement Sunday night.Strong said that he met with his team after ESPN, among other outlets, reported that he will be fired.Theres a lot of reports out there, Strong said he told the team. Theres no reason for you to worry about me.Amid the turmoil, some Texas players have reportedly discussed boycotting the last game against TCU.The Austin American-Statesman reported that upperclassmen are trying to intervene to calm the situation.Strong said that his team will show up for TCU.They will not boycott this game, he said. They know this game is about the seniors. Thats not going to happen.Strong added: I told them not to quit on me and I wouldnt quit on them.Texas wide receiver Jacorey Warrick was that adamant players will not boycott the game and said he hopes the dozens of Longhorn players who came to Strongs news conference to show their support sent a message.He doesnt have the support, I guess, of some of the people who are trying to get him out, Warrick said. But the people who really matter, the players, you can see where our support lies.Strong did say that the rumors and reports have put pressure on the 5-6 Longhorns and that Texas was playing not to lose recently.?When theyre playing the way theyre playing, theyre playing for this coaaching staff, I can see the frustration, he said.ddddddddddddith tears streaming down his face, defensive tackle Paul Boyette Jr. offered a passionate defense of Strongs tenure at Texas, arguing his coaches deserve more than 36 months to turn the program around.In my heart and my spirit, I want him to be here, Boyette Jr. said. I dont make the decisions. Im not the head man in charge. All I can do is pray and hope for the best. I cant say enough about him.Boyette Jr., a senior, said it leaves a bitter taste in his mouth to think another head coach could come to Texas next season and reap the benefits of Strongs three years of building.If they hit the jackpot, they go a national championship, win the Big 12, theyll know who got em there, Boyette Jr. said.Strong is 16-20 overall and 12-14 in Big 12 play in three seasons with the Longhorns. If he coaches Friday against TCU, Strong will clinch either a bowl bid or his third seven-loss season.Strong said Monday that he wants to return next season and feels that a young Texas team has a lot of upside.If he is fired, however, Strong will be owed a $10.7 million buyout for the remaining two years on his contract, a fee that would be reduced if he takes another job.Strongs situation came to a head after Texas lost 24-21 in overtime to a Kansas team that was 1-9 and had lost its past 19 Big 12 games.ESPN staff writer Max Olson contributed to this report. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz