Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.12.2018 09:46
chmond, now out of finals contention.It was a good starting point, coach Damien Hardwick said.Look at the intensity of Sydney la Antworten

Sydneys pressure is the yardstick for Richmond as they try to turn around their AFL fortunes in a hurry.The night after the Swans enjoyed an outstanding win in Geelong, Richmond were left rueing a missed opportunity as they lost to the Western Bulldogs by 10 points.With Dustin Martin and Trent Cotchin outstanding in the midfield, the Tigers put the Bulldogs under sustained pressure for much of the match.It was a much-improved performance from Richmond, now out of finals contention.It was a good starting point, coach Damien Hardwick said.Look at the intensity of Sydney last night - their ability to play that sustained pressure football throughout the course of the game, thats something we probably have to strive towards.At stages its been there this year, but its probably been inconsistent more often than not.Richmonds turnovers cost them dearly and Hardwick bemoaned their lack of efficiency going into attack.The Tigers are now keen to give younger players more opportunities - Jason Castagna impressed and Oleg Markov was among their best on debut.Hardwick said Markov, like Kamdyn McIntosh, will do better in the AFL than in the VFL.For his first game, (he) looked incredibly impressive off half-back - his run and dash and ability to kick the ball, the coach said.As the lead changed five times in the last term, Tigers onballer Reece Conca gave away a free kick and then a 50m penalty that gifted Marcus Bontempelli a goal.Hardwick said the 50m penalty was probably there, but felt the umpire should not have waited so long to blow the whistle as Conca tried to dispose of the ball.The free kick against Reece was pretty stiff, Hardwick said.Look, as long as its consistently paid, Im happy.I just wish theyd be a little bit quicker on the whistle at stages.Tigers midfielder Anthony Miles will probably come under video scrutiny for high contact on Bontempelli earlier in the match.Hardwick said he did not see the incident, but also was not worried.Its unlike Anthony Miles to go in and do something untoward, he said.If theres been a bigger ball player, Id love to see him. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Cheap Nike Football Jerseys . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. http://www.cheapjerseysnikenfl.com/ . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. If its a given that NFL officials will be criticized now and then, such bad-mouthing becomes that much more significant when some of the leagues most prominent voices -- Cam Newton, Richard Sherman, Josh Norman -- rise in unison to complain about the men in stripes.Panthers quarterback Newton, the reigning near-unanimous MVP, was fed up after having his right knee twisted on a low shot from Cardinals defensive tackle Calais Campbell in the third quarter of Carolinas 30-20 victory over Arizona in a rematch of last seasons NFC championship game.At times, I dont even feel safe. And enough is enough. I plan on talking to Commissioner (Roger) Goodell about this, Newton said. I dont know what I have to do. ... I dont think theres a person that can go through what I go through and still keep their head.His words Sunday came a couple of months after he absorbed four helmet-to-helmet hits that resulted in a grand total of zero penalty yards in a season-opening loss to the Denver Broncos.This time, Newton noted the hits to the head while also making an impassioned plea for more protection in the pocket from officials, who hed rather have make more calls than frequently explain they were sorry for not throwing a flag.I just cant keep accepting, `Oh, we missed that one or `I apologize for doing that or `I didnt see it, Newton said.Seahawks cornerback Sherman and his coach, Pete Carroll, complained about what they said were illegal pick plays used by Saints receivers as New Orleans came back to beat Seattle 25-20 .Its hard to play defense like that. Its tough to play in this league with the way games are being officiated. The rules are already skewed to the offense, but you have to fight through it and find a way to win, said Sherman, never shy about sharing his thoughts. Its obvious to the outside world how the game was officiated. ... I mean, the calls -- or lack thereof -- were pretty egregious.Another speaks-his-mind, elite cornerback, Washingtons Norman, was upset after drawing five flags -- four for illegal use of hands -- while trying to cover Cincinnati receiver A.J. Green during the teams 27-all tie in London.Norman called out field judge Brad Freeman by uniform number andd said: Im just going to be honest with you; Im going to be straightforward: He was terrible.dddddddddddd I feel like he should be reprimanded.No stranger to fines from the NFL, Norman -- and Newton and Sherman -- might be getting reprimanded this week.In case you missed it, here are the other notable topics after the NFL seasons eighth Sunday:0-16?: Only one team, the 2008 Detroit Lions, has gone 0-16, but now the Cleveland Browns are halfway there and looking capable of going a full season without winning after a 31-28 loss at home to possibly the easiest opponent left on the schedule, the QB-challenged New York Jets.KISSING YOUR SISTER: Maybe the NFL needs to reconsider its overtime rules yet again, because no one likes a tie, and for the first time since 1997, there have been two in one season -- in consecutive weeks, no less. I dont think there should be a tie. Is it a win? Is it a loss? Redskins defensive lineman Chris Baker said. I dont know what it is.BRADYS BACK: So maybe a little longer offseason for Tom Brady helped him and the Patriots. Since returning from his four-game Deflategate suspension, Brady has thrown for 12 touchdowns and zero interceptions and led his team to a 4-0 record. His latest masterpiece was a 4-TD performance while beating the Buffalo Bills 41-25.RAIDERS VS. BRONCOS : Lets look ahead to next Sunday night, when there will be quite a top-of-the-AFC matchup between the Super Bowl champion Broncos and the up-and-coming Oakland Raiders, a pair of 6-2 teams who are chasing the New England Patriots (7-1) for conference supremacy. And while the Raiders set an NFL record by being called for 23 penalties for 200 yards in their 30-24 overtime victory at Tampa Bay this week, the most noteworthy numbers were those put up by Oakland QB Derek Carr: 513 yards, four TDs, zero INTs. Should be fun watching Carr, Amari Cooper and Co. work against Denvers dominant defense.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz