Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.12.2018 09:47
wks will take care of Rawls during the week, but hell be ready to start against the Bucs.And the Seahawks could get defensive en Antworten

The Seattle Seahawks could go into their Week 12 matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers without two starters in their secondary: safety Earl Thomas and cornerback DeShawn Shead.Both players are dealing with first-degree hamstring strains, coach Pete Carroll said during his weekly appearance on the Brock and Salk show on 710 ESPN Seattle.Those are usually 10 to 14 days, so well see what happens, Carroll said.Thomas suffered the injury running downfield on a deep ball that ended up being intercepted by Seahawks cornerback?Richard Sherman in the third quarter versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Sheads injury occurred during practice over the weekend. He tried to play in Sundays game, but he was pulled after the first series.Thomas, a five-time Pro Bowler, has never missed a game in his NFL career. If he cant play Sunday, Steven Terrell will start in his place. Shead has started every game this season. Jeremy Lane would replace him.Meanwhile, running back?Thomas Rawls is a little banged up after playing 40 snaps against the Eagles. Carroll said the Seahawks will take care of Rawls during the week, but hell be ready to start against the Bucs.And the Seahawks could get defensive end Michael Bennett back for Sundays game. Bennett has been sidelined since injuring his knee in Week 7.Hes trying. Hes going for it this week, Carroll said.Carroll said the Seahawks wont have a timetable on running back C.J. Prosise for a couple weeks, but he confirmed that Prosise fractured his scapula. Surgery is not required, but Prosise will be sidelined for an extended period of time. Cheap College Stitched Jerseys . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Stitched Soccer Jerseys Online . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.stitchedjerseyscheap.com/ . LUCIE, Fla. Stitched MLB Jerseys China .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Wholesale Stitched Football Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. CORVALLIS, Ore. -- The Oregon State Beavers are laying a foundation for the future with a young roster this season.Theyve got just one senior, 7-foot center Cheikh Ndiaye, to go with nine players who are new or didnt play last year when the Beavers returned to the NCAA Tournament after a 26-year absence.But we do have a good group of sophomores. I think that were in those early stages, and theyre going to be able to now carry the baton, and hopefully at some point hand the torch off to the next group, coach Wayne Tinkle said. Thats how you create consistency. You get a group of guys at the bottom level to learn things the right way, to go about their business the right way. These guys have bought into it.Those sophomores include forwards Tres Tinkle and Drew Eubanks, and guard Stephen Thompson Jr. All three will likely start this season.The Beavers improved to 19-13 overall last season and finished sixth in the Pac-12, which sent a record seven teams to the NCAA Tournament. Oregon State lost to VCU 75-67 in the teams opening round.This season they were picked to finish ninth in the league by reporters who cover the Pac-12.FAMILY AFFAIR: Tinkles roster includes his son, who is coming off of a foot injury that left him out of the tournament appearance last season. The younger Tinkle, a 6-foot-8 forward, averaged 13.1 points and 5.4 rebounds per game before he was hurt.In the second season, the dividing line between dad and coach is easier to see, Tres Tinkle said.Weve had our learning curves, for sure. Thats just getting used to the transition between when I can call him dad, when I can call him coach. It was tough for me just to know who Im talking to. Once that got figured out, it made things waay easier and weve just been growing from there, the younger Tinkle said.ddddddddddddMORE FAMILY TIES: Also returning is guard Stephen Thompson Jr., son of Beavers assistant Stephen Thompson, who averaged 10.6 points last season. And another Thompson will join the Beavers next season: Four-star recruit Ethan Thompson has committed to Oregon State. The 6-foot-4 shooting guard was also recruited by Stanford.WHO IS GONE: Gary Payton II, son of the Oregon State and NBA great, has graduated and signed with the Houston Rockets. He topped the team with averages of 16 points, 7.8 rebounds and five assists per game. Guard Malcom Duvivier, who was to be a senior this season, has left the team for personal reasons and returned to his native Canada. He averaged 6.1 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists as a starter.Forwards Olaf Schaftenaar and Jarmal Reid, as well as guard Langston Morris-Walker, have also moved on.SANDERS SCHOLLIE: Guard Tanner Sanders was a walk-on two seasons ago for the Beavers, when Wayne Tinkle held open tryouts to fill out the roster. That season he also redshirted on the football team. Last season after giving up football and finding no room on the basketball team, Sanders was a baseball walk on.In August, he got a call from Tinkle wondering if hed like to return to the basketball team. In October Tinkle announced that Sanders was awarded a scholarship.WHATS AHEAD: The Beavers have an exhibition against Corban on Nov. 4 before hosting Prairie View A&M in the season opener on Nov. 11. Oregon State opens the conference season at home against USC on Dec. 28. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz