Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.12.2018 06:40
game plan wont change.I think just the same thing I was doing before, which was staying in the moment, Hill said Friday before t Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Left-hander Rich Hill will try to pick up where he left off when he makes his first start for the Oakland As in more than a month Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Pirates at the Oakland Coliseum.Hill is 8-3 with a 2.25 ERA and has a five-game winning streak, but he hasnt started since May 29 against the Detroit Tigers, when he sustained a groin injury that sent him to the disabled list.Despite his long layoff, Hill said his game plan wont change.I think just the same thing I was doing before, which was staying in the moment, Hill said Friday before the As fell 7-3 to the Pirates in the opener of a three-game series. Thats really the biggest thing is focusing in on the task at hand, and that doesnt change at any stage of the game. Thats what I did in my rehab outing, thats what Ive done in my bullpens. I think for me thats the most beneficial way to go about my business.Hill went 2-1 with a 1.55 ERA in four September starts for the Boston Red Sox last year -- his first major league starts since 2009 -- and he parlayed that performance into a one-year, $6 million contract with the As and a spot in their rotation.Hill has gone 7-1 with a 1.76 ERA over his past eight starts, relying heavily on a nasty curveball.I think its always been something Ive been able to throw, Hill said. Ive had it my whole life. To be able to have that in conjunction with my fastball has been great. Theyve been working well this year.Hill threw 66 pitches for Class A Stockton in his lone rehab start, and he likely will be on a pitch count Saturday.It will be a little more mindful than just sending him out there on a regular start, As manager Bob Melvin said. Youre probably not going to see him throw 110 pitches.The Pirates will send rookie right-hander Chad Kuhl to the mound for his second career major league start. Kuhl made his debut Sunday against the Los Angeles Dodgers and left-hander Clayton Kershaw at PNC Park and got the win in a 4-3 victory. He allowed three runs on four hits over five innings.Just a lot of excitement, a lot of emotion, Kuhl said of his debut. I had a bunch of family there. It was just a really special time and experience.I tried to get out there a little extra early. I got out there, took it in. I stretched earlier, I threw earlier. I allowed myself time to walk in from the bullpen, look around. Even before first pitch, just really take it in and get acclimated. And when it was time to play, just went after it.Kuhl, 23, said he expects to be more relaxed as he progresses.When I went out for my second inning, I thought to myself, All right, its not your first time anymore, Kuhl said. So the second inning obviously went a lot smoother than my first inning. It definitely helps.The Pirates drafted Kuhl in the ninth round in 2013, and he made a quick trip to the major leagues. Last year, he went 11-5 with a 2.48 ERA for Double-A Altoona. This year, he was 6-2 with a 2.58 ERA for Triple-A Indianapolis, earning a promotion.Starting his major league career with a victory against Kershaw and the Dodgers was very sweet, Kuhl said.You get called up, thats the one thing on your mind, you want to get up here, you want to help win ballgames. Thats why Im here. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys 2019 . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. NBA T-shirts From China . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.cheapjerseysnba.us/ . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Jerseys NBA Cheap . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter.TSN and Powerade are teaming up to showcase 24 of Canadas future stars today. This week, the spotlight is on quarterback Michael OConnor. The 17-year-old Ottawa native will soon call Pennsylvania home after accepted an athletic scholarship from Penn State University. Ranked as ESPNs third-best pocket passer for the class of 2014, OConnor chose from 11 NCAA offers; includingg offers from Vanderbilt, Michigan State, Syracuse, Rutgers and Southern Mississippi.dddddddddddd OConnor played last season with Baylor School in Chattanooga, Tenn., before transferring to IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., in January. Click here to see SportsCentres Powerade 24 video profile of Michael OConnor. Powerade 24 is brought to you by Powerade. Power Through. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz