Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.12.2018 06:13
ce than any other tournament, he explained on his mindset of playing at such a big event. So it doesnt matter how many people ar Antworten

null Air Max 98 Wholesale . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Air Max 98 For Sale . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. http://www.wholesaleairmax98.com/ .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Air Max 98 Outlet . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Air Max 98 Buy Online . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. More than 700 people gathered this weekend at the Las Vegas Convention Centers Evolution Championship Series to compete in the franchise that was responsible for the creation of the ESRB rating system: Mortal Kombat. The top eight out of the 700 who make it through the competition will compete at the series debut at Mandalay Bay.One player who has made it to the top eight, the one who continually impressed spectators over the past few months: Texas resident Brad Scar Vaughn. Scar, known for his proficiency on Sonya Blade, has come close to winning it all before, taking second at Community Effort Orlando 2016 last June. He has come a long way -- and he wants to win more than ever.Going into this EVO, I feel like Im the strongest Ive ever been, he said. In the past games, going into EVO, I havent been as strong as I have been recently. Making second at KIT, doing good at ESL, and coming here, being in the position Im in with Sonya Blade, the game plan I have now, and the changes Ive been making while playing the character, I feel like I have a really good shot, more than ever to take this tournament.Each time hes tried, hes had one obstacle in his way: Dominique Sonic Fox McLean, inarguably Mortal Kombat Xs best player. Sonic Fox has taken every major tournament within the last year, including Evo 2015 a year ago. Scar came close at CEO, but was unable to close out the series despite having a 2-1 lead early on.I feel like since Sonic Fox is the best player in the world, then you have A F0xy Grampa who also gives me trouble, but outside of that, were looked at as the top three players in Mortal Kombat X right now, he explained. So I feel like when it comes to those two guys and as well as them going against me, it could go either way... Sonic is my main goal because when it comes to tournament, as far as offline, I have yet to secure a match win against him. Going to this tournament, if I do face him, then hopefully I can bring it out.Scar made it to the Mandalay Bay for Sundays top eight, and unlike many esports players, he said he doesnt suffer from tournament nerves once he gets his first match of the day out of the way.I feel like theres no difference than any other tournament, he explained on his mindset of playing at such a big event. So it doesnt matter how many people are watching me play, even though its probably the biggest stage Ive ever played on [if I make it.] Ill treat it just as the resst of the tournaments Ive competed in.ddddddddddddWhen asked about characters outside of Smoke and Sonya, Scar said Ive actually wanted to dive into Mileena. Ive talked to a well-known player by the name of Sawface, whos a well-known Mileena player, and he played all three variations. I originally wanted to come to EVO with that character in my pocket... I wanted to use that character and she already has really good tools.But despite being one of the best in Mortal Kombat X, Scar, alongside many of his peers, is looking forward to a new game that releases in 2017, Injustice 2. That game, developed by the creator of Mortal Kombat, NetherRealm, features DC Comics characters, the likes of Batman, Superman, The Flash, Supergirl and Wonder Woman.And one problem that Mortal Kombat has always encountered is its gore and graphic violence and how that translates to the mainstream viewer. This often keeps people away from the game. For players and fans, its not big deal, but outside the bubble, it keeps people away.Scar said he hopes that Injustice 2 can fix that, and brings together new players, companies and teams into the NetherRealm-centric community. He believes most Mortal Kombat players will play Injustice, and hopes that the game succeeds.I think [Mortal Kombat] has kind of pushed into the mainstream because I know with Mortal Kombat 9, there was very little money in it like MKX has now, he said. The blood and gore is always gonna be a little iffy with some of the top sponsors and stuff like that, and the world named companies. But I feel like thats gonna change with Injustice 2 and I feel like Injustice is gonna be that game that allows big companies and sponsors to gravitate towards it.He says that giving fans the ability to relate to their favorite superheroes will play a big part in pushing Injustice 2 forward, in his opinion.Everyone loves their superhero characters, everyone is familiar with Batman and Superman, Scar explained. Theres not gonna be much gore in this game, if any, and people can identify their best players with the characters in the game. Everyone wants to be the best Batman, the best Superman, the best Flash. I feel like that game is gonna naturally let big companies and sponsors pour more money than they would into MKX because of the blood and gore. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz