Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.12.2018 06:14
d. Daniel Ricciardo was the highest-placed Red Bull in eighth after using the soft compound tyre for his fastest lap, while team Antworten

MEXICO CITY, Mexico -- Lewis Hamilton just edged Sebastian Vettel to the fastest time in first practice at the Mexican Grand Prix, while title rival Nico Rosberg finished the session 0.759s off the pace in seventh.Hamilton set his fastest time on the medium compound midway through the session amid a series of mid-length runs on the white-striped tyres. Rosberg also set his best time on the medium compound, but it appeared as though neither Mercedes was focusing on quick times. They both racked up over 30 laps during the 90 minute session, including a seven lap run on the softs early on followed by a series mid-length runs on the mediums.The Ferraris in second and third both set their times on the soft tyres towards the end of the session and were split by just 0.079s, which was identical to the gap Vettel had to Hamiltons best time on the mediums. Local hero Sergio Perez used the super-soft tyres exclusively during the session and set the fourth fastest time ahead of Force India teammate Nico Hulkenberg, who was on a similar run plan.Valtteri Bottas was just 0.038s off Hulkenberg despite using the slower soft compound tyre as Force India and Williams prepare to continue their battle over fourth place in the championship this weekend. Daniel Ricciardo was the highest-placed Red Bull in eighth after using the soft compound tyre for his fastest lap, while teammate Max Verstappen was limited him to just 10 laps due to a brake fire midway through the session and finished outside the top ten.Felipe Massa was ninth fastest, 0.389s off teammate Bottas using the same compound, but ahead of Toro Rossos Daniil Kvyat in tenth place. Romain Grosjean was eleventh for Haas with a time on the soft tyres, while Carlos Sainz was 12th for Toro Rosso using the mediums. Marcus Ericsson used the super-soft tyres to drag his Sauber up to 13th ahead of Verstappen on the softs, Esteban Gutierrez on the softs and Fernando Alonso on the mediums.Felipe Nasr had a scare halfway through the session when his front wing broke on the exit kerb of Turn 11. The right side of the wing smashed into pieces as it loaded up on the following straight and the debris went under his car. The resulting mess on track brought out a brief red flag period to allow the marshals to sweep the track.Jenson Button was 18th fastest using the soft tyres, ahead of Kevin Magnussen on the mediums, Esteban Ocon on the softs and Jolyon Palmer and Pascal Wehrlein on the mediums.Perez, Nasr, Wehrlein, Massa and Magnuessen all completed at least one lap with the halo device attached as the FIA continued its track testing of the safety device. NHL Jerseys China . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Stitched Hockey Jerseys . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. http://www.cheapnhljerseys.info/ . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- The former Penn State assistant football coach who is suing the school told jurors Friday he was angered when told he could not return to team facilities after being put on leave the week Jerry Sandusky was charged with child molestation.Mike McQueary testified in the fifth day of trial in his lawsuit. Hes seeking more than $4 million in lost wages and other claims.School officials have testified that safety concerns prompted them to put McQueary on paid administrative leave in November 2011, and he never returned to the football program.They tell me, the guy who turned in a pedophile to stay away from team facilities, he testified. And they let him go around there for years after they knew about it not once, but twice. That gets me. That does not make sense to me. Its wrong.McQueary says he saw Sandusky, Penn States former defensive coordinator, sexually abusing a boy in a team shower in 2001. McQueary reported it to then-head coach Joe Paterno and two administrators. Another complaint was investigated in 1998 but produced no charges until authorities took a new look at the case starting in 2009.McQuearys testimony helped convict Sandusky of 45 counts of child sexual abuse in 2012, but he has not been able to find a job.McQueary told jurors he got a sense his status with the program was in trouble in the days after Sandusky was chargeed with molestation and two high-ranking school officials were charged with perjury and failing to properly report suspected child abuse.ddddddddddddThe only university official who offered him words of encouragement during that period was Paterno, he said. McQueary recounted an exchange they had on the practice field shortly before the schools trustees fired Paterno.He said the aging coach told McQueary he had not done anything wrong and warned him not to trust Old Main -- the administration building.He specifically said, Make sure you have a lawyer. Youre all right. You didnt do anything wrong. He was very, the word I want to use is unselfish about all of it, McQueary said.He also recounted seeing Sandusky with the boy in the shower in 2001, slamming his locker door shut and seeing that they had separated.McQueary did not say anything, physically intervene or call police, but he did contact Paterno the next day.I think one of the concerns perhaps in the very first minute is, whos going to believe me? Who is going to believe when I tell them that Jerry Sandusky was doing this? McQueary testified. I didnt know if my dad would believe me. I didnt know if anyone would believe me. And to his credit, Coach Paterno did believe me. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz