Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.12.2018 05:32
need to be better in a lot of ways so were going to see what we can do and make a move here. Its really one of the only maneuve Antworten

WASHINGTON -- In spite of their miserable slump, the San Francisco Giants remain in first place in the NL West.For now, anyway.The Giants mustered only four hits and received another lackluster pitching performance from Jeff Samardzija in a 5-1 loss to the Washington Nationals on Friday night.San Francisco is 5-14 since the All-Star break, and theres plenty of blame to pass around. The offense has been limited to two runs or fewer nine times, and the pitchers have yielded 32 home runs in those 19 games.In this one, it was a little bit of both. Gio Gonzalez (7-9) limited the Giants to a pair of hits over seven innings, and Samardzija yielded five runs in his seven innings of work.They got some good at-bats out there and definitely put the ball in play, Samardzija said.Two of the balls were knocked completely out of play: a fifth-inning homer by Trea Turner and Wilson Ramos career-high 17th in the sixth.By then, the game was all but decided. The Nationals scored two runs in the first, and Gonzalez made the advantage stand up against the tepid San Francisco offense.Theyre going to come out of it, manager Bruce Bochy said. It better be sooner rather than later. We better get some good swings.Coming off a tough 3-1 loss in San Francisco on Sunday, Gonzalez struck out seven, walked one and had five three-up, three-down innings.In a rotation that features Stephen Strasburg, Max Scherzer and 11-game winner Tanner Roark, Gonzalez knows hes got to be good to compete.Im just trying to keep up with the rest of the guys, Gonzalez said.On this night, the left-hander was as effective as any of them. The only hits he allowed were a solo homer by Angel Pagan in the fourth and a single by Denard Span in the sixth.He had good command, had his changeup working, an occasional breaking ball and he threw his fastball in and out, manager Dusty Baker said.Sammy Solis gave up two hits in the eighth and Mark Melancon got three straight outs to complete the four-hitter.It was the fourth straight win for the Nationals, who came in with a seven-game lead over Miami in the NL East.Daniel Murphy picked up his 81st RBI with a first-inning single, and Ramos followed with a sacrifice fly.Washington made it 3-0 in the third when Turner doubled and scored on a fly ball by Bryce Harper.Pagan got the Giants first hit with one out in the fourth, a drive into the left-field seats.SHORT HOPSGiants: Span has eight hits in his last 15 at-bats. ... San Francisco hasnt won two straight roads game since June 30 and July 1. ... Samardzija is 0-3 with a 6.85 ERA in his last four starts.Nationals: Jayson Werth has reached in 36 straight games. ... Murphy has a hit in 17 of his last 19 games, batting .422 with 22 RBI.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: RHP Cory Gearrin (right shoulder strain) was scheduled to make his third rehab appearance with Triple-A Sacramento on Friday night. ... LHP Josh Osich (left forearm strain) threw in the bullpen Friday and could start his rehab assignment Monday.Nationals: INF Ryan Zimmerman missed a fourth straight game after being hit in the left wrist with a pitch Sunday in San Francisco. We hope hes better in a day or two, Baker said, adding that the team has not discussed putting Zimmerman on the DL. ... The Nationals are perplexed about RHP Joe Ross, whos been out for a month with shoulder inflammation and is still experiencing soreness. Were trying to figure out what to do, Baker said.UP NEXTGiants: Matt Cain (3-6, 5.53) starts Saturday in the second game of the series. In his last outing, he pitched five hitless innings against the Nationals in San Francisco.Nationals: Strasburg (15-1, 2.63) has allowed one run and six hits over 13 innings in his last two starts. China NFL Jerseys .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Online . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.bestcheapnfljerseys.com/ . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Discount Football Jerseys . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- After five weeks of watching quarterback Blaine Gabbert struggle, San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly is making a change.Kelly on Tuesday named Colin Kaepernick his starting quarterback for Sundays game against Buffalo, a decision that comes following weeks of speculation.?Just to announce, were going to make a move at quarterback and were going to start Colin this week and give him an opportunity to run with the ones, Kelly said. I believe youve got to do it at the beginning of the week just because of how reps are distributed.I think Ive always been confident, Kaepernick said. Its something that Im ready to step on that field, Im ready to play. Its been about a year since live game action. So, Im itching to get out there.After meeting with the coaching staff and discussing possible solutions for the Niners 31st-ranked offense (in yards per game), Kelly said the group came to the conclusion that one of the only moves it could make to potentially jump-start the offense was to make a change at quarterback.We were very analytical and sat down as a staff and watched the tape, went over everything, Kelly said. We had a couple days to kind of digest where we are and I think offensively we need to be better and we just need to make a move. And its really not, its not Blaines fault. I think its just as a group offensively we need to be better in a lot of ways so were going to see what we can do and make a move here. Its really one of the only maneuvers we can make based on our depth.According to Kelly, because Kaepernick and Gabbert have similar traits, the offense wont need to change much other than the way the reps are split in practice. Previously, it had been Gabbert taking about 75 percent of the work with the first team while Kaepernick handled the other 25 percent. Now, those roles will be reversed.Kelly informed Kaepernick and Gabbert of the decision and said both were professional in handling the news. According to Kelly, Kaepernick offered a simple two-word response of Lets go upon being told of the decision.Sundays game will mark Kaepernicks first start since Nov. 1 of last year, a 27-6 loss to the Rams. Kaepernick played briefly the following week before shutting it down for the season because of a shoulder injury.That shoulder injury turned into a harbinger of things to come as Kaepernick underwent a series of surgeries to his thumb and knee in addition to the shoulder. The recovery from those ailments left Kaepernick unable to lift weights and, combined with his decision to become vegan, Kaepernick lost considerable weight, though he declined to say exactly how much.When Kaepernick returned to the fold in the preseason, he made it through the first couple of weeks of training camp before right-shoulder fatigue forced him to miss the first three preseason games. He played in the final preseason contest against San Diego and handed the ball off three times in the Niners season-opening win against the Rams.Throughout the preseason and the early part of this season, Kelly often deflected questions about changing quarterbacks, citing Kaepernicks physical condition as preventing him from playing his best football.At his peak in 2012 and 2013, Kaepernick weighed about 225 pounds, the type of condition Kelly says allowed him to play well. Last week, Kelly said he wasnt sure of Kaepernicks exact weight now but said hes hovering around 215 pounds.We hhave gone over this ad nauseam, Kelly said.dddddddddddd. Hes not the same guy he was in 2013, just look at him physically. Thats the point I tried to make when people brought that up. Hes worked extremely hard on his rehab. We were talking about a guy that missed the offseason because of the injuries and thats the only point I ever tried to make about it.Kelly made it clear he wasnt so much putting a weight requirement on Kaepernick -- who remained the backup to Gabbert the first five weeks -- as he was hoping to see Kaepernick get back to the peak physical condition that allowed for so much success earlier in his career.Kelly said Tuesday that Kaepernick has gotten stronger since he initially picked Gabbert as the starter in August.When I made the decision on our starting quarterback it was over five weeks ago, were talking six weeks of rehab, Kelly said. He also missed two weeks of preseason camp, so based upon the time that we had him in preseason camp, he wasnt ready from a physical or mental standpoint in terms of where we were to start the season and thats when we made the decision. Were in Week 6 now of the National Football League. We were talking about that decision after the San Diego Charger game so that was over six weeks ago.Gabbert started each of the first five games, and after a solid outing against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 1, struggled to produce. In four consecutive 49ers losses, Gabbert has struggled mightily.For the season, Gabbert ranks 30th in the NFL in passer rating (69.6) among qualified players, is tied for fifth most in interceptions (six), 26th in completion percentage (58 percent) and 31st in yards per attempt (5.93).Its a tough deal, but a change is made like that, its what the coaches felt best for this team, Gabbert said. It sucks. I dont like it. I dont like not playing. Ill be very forward about that. But, at the same time Im still going to come in to work the same way Ive always come in to work the three years that Ive been here.While the Niners pondered the change, some wondered if Kaepernicks contract was preventing Kelly from making the change. Under his current deal, Kaepernick would be guaranteed his $14.5 million base salary next year if he were unable to pass a physical on April 1, 2017.Although there have been reports of Kaepernick potentially agreeing to an adjusted contract to clear the way for him to start, Kelly said his decision had nothing to do with that.I dont deal with contracts, Kelly said. Its got nothing to do with his contract. Its a football decision. I dont even know where his contract status is. Thats a good question for him but Ive never discussed his contract nor will I discuss his contract.Kelly also brushed aside any concern that Kaepernicks protest of racial oppression and inequality in the United States by kneeling during the national anthem will become more of a distraction now that hes starting.No and I think weve answered that question ad nauseam as much as the weight question that weve answered is that it has not been an issue and I think because of how Colin has handled it, Kelly said. He handled it very straightforward with our players when it first came about way back when in August, and it hasnt been an issue since then, so I dont see it changing from that standpoint. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz