Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.01.2019 06:11
ugh to convince Perez to stick with Zidane next season? StuartZidane has proven he is versatile as a coach, that he is not scare Antworten

In his weekly column, Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague dissects Real Madrids Clasico victory against Barcelona and ponders how the Catalans will react to the defeat... Real Madrid came from a goal and a man down to defeat La Liga leaders Barcelona and reignite their season.Real decided to play, as someone wrote on Monday, more Rafa Benitez-like than Benitez with Casemiro in midfield, with two lines close together and Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo even dropping back. It was very impressive the way they stuck to their guns.Some would say it was a small-team mentality but for me its one of the ways to play Barcelona. They force you to do that and everyone worked hard.They obviously smell glory - not so much in the league but in the Champions League - and everyone is switched on. Cristiano Ronaldo scored a late winner for Real Madrid at the Nou Camp They are a candidate as much as anyone in the Champions League now.Atletico and Real are six and seven points away and that makes it unlikely that they will win the league unless Barcelona slip up. Now the biggest threat to Barcelona is Barcelona.Gerard Pique said he hoped the result doesnt affect them too much.Obviously there is a game against Atletico Madrid straight away for Barcelona, which helps, but we saw signs, starting in the last half an hour after the Karim Benzema goal to make it 1-1, that the team dropped a level in their intensity. Barcelona forward Luis Suarez (second right) is given a yellow card I asked Sergio Busquets and Dani Alves about that and they said it wasnt physical and that people didnt keep their positions. Well that is a sign of relaxation or a sign of tiredness. I think it was tiredness.The front three werent sharp. Perhaps Lionel Messi felt he wasnt sharp either so thats why he dropped so deep into a position that doesnt demand constant runs or the work that tires you up front. So I think there is a tiredness.If Im not mistaken the front three of Barcelona have played 2,000 minutes more than the front three of Real Madrid so lets see how they react to all that and see if they can recover.Guillem answers your questions…Madrid persist with a Pepe/Ramos pairing, why given how volatile they are? Varane is far more composed. @Dibwe2I think Pepe and Sergio Ramos guarantee aggression; they are fast, they anticipate, they are leaders and they are good at keeping a high line against certain rivals or keeping it deep. But there is a sense of volatility, especially with Ramos who is the most sent-off player in La Liga, but its a risk that Zinedine Zidane seems to be taking.Raphael Varane may be more composed but obviously he was injured, which is one of the reasons why he didnt play. He has been more inconsistent this season. He has mixed good games with regular games while Pepe, with his maturity, and Ramos guarantee more consistent appearances. Cristiano Ronaldo scores the winning goal in Barcelona v Real Madrid Was that Ronaldos last El Clasico ? LukeIve been saying all season both Ronaldo and Real Madrid have been, in different ways, looking for a way out this summer.The problem at the moment is no one seems able to pay all the money that Ronaldo incurs, meaning about £48m (€60m) that Madrid may want plus the wages, which will be £16m-£20m (€20-25m) net.We will have to keep an eye on that because PSG certainly think that they will show some interest. They are after Neymar as well but it will be more difficult to convince Neymar than it will be to convince Ronaldo.Was this the last straw for Isco and James? PeterIf Real Madrid recover the money for both they will sell. They have been put on the market for sure.Was the win for Madrid enough to convince Perez to stick with Zidane next season? StuartZidane has proven he is versatile as a coach, that he is not scared of making decisions, like leaving Isco and James on the bench, and that he is his own man. So, yes, I think he will be there next season. Zinedine Zidane has proven himself a versatile coach, believes Balague Do you think Casemiro has given Madrid the balance to be a great side again and challenge in Europe? @BadGuyInc16He has. My only concern about Casemiro is that he doesnt start the build-up cleverly enough and if he improves on that he will become a top defensive midfielder.That player in that position has to be much more than just putting the tackles in. He has got to improve in offensive ways but defensively he was very good and he has helped get more balance.Are Barcelona likely to offer Arda back to Atletico as he struggles to settle in? Mark What does the future hold for Arda Turan? Not back to Atletico. I think Arda Turan will be looking to go home or go to the Premier League if Barcelona feel he hasnt given what he can give them.We will have to see because Barcelona dont have much money and they want a striker and a centre-back. He is not one of those that Barcelona will be determined to keep with the right offer but at the moment Luis Enrique wants him to stay.Join Guillem Balague for a Twitter Q&A every Friday on skysports.com as well as Sky Sports mobile and iPad apps.Follow Barcelona and Real Madrids Champions League ties against Atletico Madrid and Wolfsburg respectively on Soccer Special on Sky Sports News HQ and via our live blogs. Also See: Bale, Ronaldo key to win Henry on Zidane tactics Real Madrid fixtures Real Madrid stats Bet £5 Get £20 Free Cheap Nike Sb For Sale . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Nike Sb Sale . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. http://www.nikesbcheap.com/ . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Nike Sb Clearance Sale . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Cheap Wholesale Nike Sb Shoes . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - New York Giants linebacker Keenan Robinson knows a little something about the Washington Redskins. Robinson played in Washington for three seasons before joining the Giants.Whats happening with the 0-2 Redskins right now looks familiar to Robinson, who signed a one-year deal with the Giants this offseason. Washington has allowed 65 points the first two weeks of the season despite signing prized free-agent cornerback Josh Norman, and there are already reports of grumbling in the locker room.Robinson has seen this before.Its the same old story, he said Tuesday as the Giants began preparations to face the Redskins on Sunday at MetLife Stadium.Robinson left as a free agent this past offseason. He said he was offered a long-term deal after the 2014 campaign, but he decided against it because he didnt think Washington was where he wanted to be for the next four or five years.The atmosphere wasnt right, he said, and he struggled with injuries and performance last season. A return was never an option, even though the Redskins won the NFC East and made the playoffs in 2015.When I was there, three out of four years, it was the same thing, Robinson said. Once they get down, they start pointing fingers. And that is true. That is what happens. And for the Redskins -- Ive only been on onne team before I came here, and that was them -- and all I saw was not the right way to handle it.dddddddddddd I feel like they didnt handle it the right way when I was there. They may be handling it different now. But when I was there, they started pointing fingers, people started talking. Thats how you get dissension in the locker room.For us, we have to use that to our advantage. We have to do what we do, play our role, play football, play aggressive, play fast, play physical. We cant worry about what their team is doing.Robinson is much happier with the Giants. Hes not starting in their base defense, but he is one of their two primary nickel linebackers. He played 52 of the 62 defensive snaps Sunday as the Giants held quarterback Drew Brees and the Saints to one touchdown.I like it here better. I would say that for sure, Robinson said. Obviously, I was there four years now, Im here now. Just so far, the kind of atmosphere, youve got a whole bunch of guys from new places and we have lots of big changes on the defensive side of the ball. Weve all seemed to bond together, come together pretty well. Youve got a lot of big name guys but they dont act like big name guys. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz