Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.01.2019 06:12
o de Janeiro are stepping up security at the Olympics after a bus carrying journalists had two of its windows shattered by a pro Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Military police in Rio de Janeiro are stepping up security at the Olympics after a bus carrying journalists had two of its windows shattered by a projectile and a bullet flew into the stables area of the equestrian venue.Two large windows on the media bus were shattered Tuesday by what Rio organizers said was a rock. But a passenger disputed the account, saying she was sure it was gunfire. There were no serious injuries.Security has been a major concern surrounding the Olympics as Rio is plagued by rampant crime, including frequent murders, gun battles and muggings. Police near the Olympic beach volleyball venue in Copacabana found body parts on the shore last month, and an off-duty bodyguard for Rios mayor was shot to death around the same time in an apparent mugging. Adding to the anxiety is terrorism fears about Islamic State.Rio is deploying about 85,000 soldiers and police to secure the games, twice as many as London did four years ago. Soldiers in military fatigues and carrying guns have been a common sight around Olympic venues.Security was visibly increased overnight on a media bus route toward a womens basketball arena, with three military vehicles and more troops holding guns along the way.The equestrian venue has had two brushes with stray gunfire since the games started. As a result, officials are adding more security at the venue.A bullet flew through the roof of a media tent at the Olympic Equestrian Center on Saturday. Officials said it had been fired from a hillside slum, and that the intended target was probably a security camera on a blimp.A second bullet hit Wednesday near the stables around the same time investigators were arresting someone in the slum in connection with the first shooting. No one was injured in either episode.I can guarantee your total safety, said Gen. Luiz Ramos, chief commander for the first division of the Brazilian army. We have reinforced security systems ... to provide more security.The entire competition venue is situated on military land and gunshots could be clearly heard throughout the day during the dressage competition. Riders said they and the horses were not bothered by the noise, but Ramos said authorities ordered a halt to the training exercises.Newton de Oliveira, an independent security expert with no ties to the organizers, said the fact remains that Rio is still a violent city despite the beefed-up patrols.The level of violence is the same despite the deployment of forces, he said. You can see that areas downtown and near the beaches -- the security forces have made crime drop some, but the city in general is just as dangerous.Passenger Lee Michaelson described a panicked scene on the media bus as the glass shattered and people ducked for cover. Michaelson insisted she heard gunshots.I know what a gun sounds like, said Michaelson, who identified herself as a former Air Force officer covering the games for a womens basketball website. It was the sound before I ever saw the glass (shatter) or anything.Rio police were adamant that it wasnt gunfire, and they expressed confidence in their ability to get to the bottom of what happened.There were no shots, the forensics were made on the bus, I have pictures and I can show them, said Rio police Investigator Carolina Salomao. If there were a shot it would have gone through. There was not that so that theory has been completely discredited.---AP writer Adriana Gomez Licon contributed to this report.---Stephen Wade on Twitter: http://twitter.com/StephenWadeAP .His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/stephen-wade Cheap College Basketball Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Discount NCAA Jerseys . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. http://www.cheapncaajerseysfastshipping.com/ .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. NCAA Jerseys From China . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Stitched College Jerseys .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. LAS VEGAS -- UFC heavyweight Roy Nelson issued a public apology Friday for his actions after a knockout victory over Antonio Silva on Sept. 24 in Brasilia, Brazil.Nelson (22-13) knocked out Silva with punches in the second round and felt referee John McCarthy waited too long to stop the fight, which resulted in Silva taking unnecessary punches.After stepping away from McCarthy, Nelson came back and pushed the veteran referees backside with his foot. He also raised his middle finger in McCarthys direction.As initially reported by MMAFighting.com, Brazils Superior Justice Court of MMA suspended Nelson nine months for his actions and fined him more than $23,000.In its official decision, the Brazilian court stated it would reduce Nelsons sanctions to a six-month suspension and significantly lower his fine if the UFC authorizes [Nelson] to make [a] formal apology.ddddddddddddNelson issued that apology Friday, immediately following The Ultimate Fighter Finale weigh-ins in Las Vegas.I would like to apologize to the fans that make our sport great, the Brazilian commission, John McCarthy, the rest of the world, my team and especially my family, for my actions in my last fight, Nelson said.My actions were out of character. I have nothing against anyone, including John McCarthy. I recognize what I did was a mistake and I was wrong. I cant apologize enough to John McCarthy, the commission and MMA fans around the world. I cant wait to get back into the Octagon to entertain the fans.The Brazilian court has not yet issued a statement regarding Nelsons apology. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz