Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.09.2018 01:05
1 narrow road victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday.The Bucks clawed back from a 14-point fourth-quarter deficit to come Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- If opposing teams need a game-winning basket, stay away from Draymond Green Island. Detroit Lions Jerseys Cheap . He wont take too kindly to your scoring attempts in his vicinity.Definitely, Green said. I think thats disrespectful to me. I take that as disrespect. Dont go at me for game. And of course Ill say that, and next game [theyll] get game or something, but whatever.Greens bold but not surprising comments were made after the Golden State Warriors 124-121 narrow road victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday.The Bucks clawed back from a 14-point fourth-quarter deficit to come within two with 10.1 seconds remaining. It was Milwaukees ball on the sideline, and?Tony Snell was the inbounder. He lobbed the ball to Giannis Antetokounmpo, who was being guarded by Green.Green reached over Antetokounmpo without fouling and slapped the ball away. Klay Thompson recovered the ball and was fouled immediately. He was sent to the free throw line, where he converted the pair to give the Warriors a four-point lead with eight seconds to go. That was all the cushion needed to wrap up the teams seventh consecutive win.Green felt disrespected that the Bucks would target him by going to the player he was guarding, so he made sure to make them pay with a game-saving defensive play.I already knew what play they were running, Green said. They have two plays that they run in situations like that. Once Giannis was down on the block, I already knew what they were running, so I was just waiting on them to pass the ball in. I wanted to make it tough and make Tony Snell think about it. I knew once he thought about it that he would throw the lob pass. Then I just went after the ball.Green and Antetokounmpo were really going at it while fighting for position on that last inbounds play. Considering Greens reputation with the officials, he could have been close to being called for an over-the-back foul.Nah, because I was on the side of him, Green said. If they were going to call it, there really isnt nothing I can do about it. Its one thing if were down one. Im going after that ball if were up two because No. 1, he got to make two free throws, and we get the last shot. So, yeah, youre going to have to make those two free throws. Im going after that ball. Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Cheap . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Cheap . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. http://www.nflfansedge.com/new-england-p...-jerseys-cheap/ . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Kimi Raikkonen says Ferrari must stay focused on beating Mercedes and not worry about the developing threat from Red Bull.After ten races, Ferrari is 131 points behind Mercedes in the constructors standings and holds just a six point advantage over Red Bull in third. But Raikkonen says the Italian team should remain focused on Mercedes rather than becoming preoccupied with the improvements being made by Red Bull.I dont think its the right thing to go and defend something, he said. We need to keep improving, going forward and take what we can. Wholesale NFL Hats. Obviously were aiming to catch Mercedes but at the last race Red Bull was better than us.Is it going to be the same in the next races? I dont know, we will see, but I think weve been stronger than them overall, but definitively not this weekend.What will come in the next races I have no idea but we need to improve, go forward and not try to defend something. We should look forward and improve. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL T-shirts ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz