Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.01.2019 06:16
last few days with the prevailing wind at his back, he hit driver on them and could get it near the green on all but the second Antworten

TROON, Scotland -- The smile spoke louder than anything Dustin Johnson had to say Wednesday at the British Open.His game has never been better. Just one month ago, Johnson was known as golfs best athlete who had won every year he has been on the PGA Tour -- the longest streak since Tiger Woods -- but who had everything go wrong in the majors.Now hes the U.S. Open champion and a favorite at the British Open who can move to No. 1 in the world with a victory.But thats not what brought the biggest smile.It was a question about whether he could think of anything that stressed him out.Anyone who has spent time around the 32-year-old American during his eight years and 11 victories on tour -- and finally, a major -- knows Johnson doesnt get too worked up over anything. Not the two-shot penalty on the final hole of the 2010 PGA Championship for grounding his club in a bunker (I still dont think that was a bunker, he said). Not the three-putt from 12 feet that cost him a shot at the U.S. Open last year.Not even a peculiar decision by the USGA at Oakmont last month in which officials told him he might be penalized one stroke after his round, meaning Johnson had to play the last seven holes not knowing his own score. He played them in even par to win by three.Another question: Has the attention as a major champion been difficult to manage?He smiled.I havent noticed, Johnson said.Johnson is that rare breed of golfer who can manage to entertain without being all that revealing.Even so, his level of comfort was never more evident, particularly when he finished his 20-minute news conference. Walking down from the stage, he plopped his 6-foot-4 frame on the top step and held court with a small group of reporters to talk about his strategy at Royal Troon, his equipment change for a week of links golf (a 2-iron and 3-iron, only three wedges) and how many shots he has to give his future father-in-law, hockey great Wayne Gretzky, when they play.He wont play with me, Johnson said. He only plays if he can be my partner.Who can blame the Great One for that?Coming off victories in the U.S. Open and a World Golf Championship, Johnson has moved past Jordan Spieth to No. 2 in the world, still trailing by a decent margin Jason Day at No. 1. Those are based on numbers. The eye test would suggest Johnson might be the player to beat this week, especially equipped with all that confidence.Johnson was told he was a co-favorite with Day among the bookies. He was asked if he was good with that or if he ever cared.Another smile.Honestly, I dont care, he said. I mean, I like my chances. But I go into every tournament liking my chances.The mystery is Royal Troon, a links Johnson had never seen until he arrived after a weekend in Ireland. He was told the opening three holes are par 4s that measure under 400 yards, and that seemed to intrigue him. Playing the last few days with the prevailing wind at his back, he hit driver on them and could get it near the green on all but the second hole. The objective on that one is to keep it just short of the greenside bunkers.He reached the 555-yard fourth hole with a driver and a 5-iron.Theres not an individual here ... very surprised by whats going on, defending champion Zach Johnson said. Hes a supreme athlete, and it just so happens that his sport -- for all of us, unfortunately -- is golf. Very talented. I mean, we talk about his prowess. Theres not that many guys that can do what he does.Spieth, his partner at the Presidents Cup last year, has been preaching for months that he has the most talent on tour and that winning a major was only a matter of time. Spieth said this again two weeks before the U.S. Open.I think it was just floodgates opening, which Ive said for a long time now, Spieth said. It happened, and it happened again. So its no surprise.Johnsons long strides look more like a swagger when hes playing well. His confidence is obvious. Still, he keeps everything so simple -- his golf included -- that he still recognizes he has to play good golf over 72 holes to have a chance.I dont expect any more from myself, he said. I always expect to come out and perform and to contend. But I mean, its definitely a little bit different coming out and not trying to win that first major. Thats the biggest difference. Air Max 1 Clearance . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Air Max 1 Outlet . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.airmax1outlet.com/ . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Clearance Air Max 1 Outlet . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Air Max 1 Sale Cheap . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. The NFL is investigating the New York Giants use of a handheld, two-way radio in the fourth quarter of Sunday nights 10-7 victory over the Dallas Cowboys, a source told ESPNs Todd Archer, confirming a report by the New York Post.Coach Ben McAdoo was seen using a walkie-talkie to relay plays to quarterback Eli Manning when the Giants were having problems with their headsets early in the fourth quarter. Coaches are not allowed to hold any two-way radios during a game.Another source told ESPN the Cowboys have not filed a formal complaint with the league, but that the NFL had already begun its own investigation of the Giants use of handheld, two-way radios.Stephen Jones, the Cowboys chief operating officer and executive vice president/director of player personnel, wouldnt confirm Thursday that his team has contacted the NFL.We dont comment on things like that, he said, referring to whether they called the NFL, but its obvious to everybody what happened, and my understanding is its being looked into and handled.Jones said the team believes the use of the walkie-talkies did not play a part in the outcome of the game.The rule is in place because walkie-talkies provide nonstop access to the quarterbacks headset and cannot be cut off by the leagues cutoff switch operator. League rules state that communication between the quarterback and the sideline must be ccut off when 15 seconds remain on the play clock.dddddddddddd.A backup quarterback is allowed to hold a two-way radio, but hes not permitted to speak into it.The Giants declined to comment Thursday.Wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and Manning were seen running to the sideline to get the plays on a drive in the fourth Sunday night against the Cowboys. The Giants did not score on the drive.I just wasnt getting anything, so I had to run to the sideline to get the plays, Manning told the Post. Four plays maybe, we dont have signals for stuff. It happened to be all run plays. If its pass plays, [backup quarterback Ryan] Nassib or somebody could signal them to me. I had to run to the sideline, sometimes he was giving it to Odell [Beckham Jr.] right there, and Odell would run to me and get the play in. Like high school.It wasnt long before McAdoo resumed communication with Manning.I dont know when he was on the walkie-talkie or not, Manning said. I just knew it was back in my ear, and we were going.McAdoo is in his first year as an NFL head coach. He spent two seasons as the Giants offensive coordinator after eight seasons as an assistant with the Green Bay Packers.ESPNs Todd Archer and Josina Anderson contributed to this report. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz