Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.01.2019 06:16
e beaten them everywhere else ... A-League, National Youth League, he said.Nah, its just another game, he concluded in jest, to Antworten

With a smirk on his face and his tongue slightly in cheek, Melbourne City W-League coach Joe Montemurro pondered his response.The question, asked at the opening of Citys first-rate womens facility, was how City would fare in Sundays W-League derby.Well weve beaten them everywhere else ... A-League, National Youth League, he said.Nah, its just another game, he concluded in jest, to claps from the crowd.Montemurro was sharing a joke among supporters but the rivalry between the two clubs is no laughing matter.Its a source of pride to those from the light blue side of Melbourne that they keep winning against those in navy blue.Tim Cahills golazo helped City to a 4-1 A-League derby win in October, and John van t Schips side dumped Victory out of the FFA Cup 10 days later.The next generation claimed the NYL points last weekend with a 3-0 win at Lakeside Stadium.So its over to the City women to continue their winning streak, and on paper it looks a lay-down misere.Without a bevvy of senior internationals, City still beat Victory 2-1 in their only meeting last year - the closest City has come to losing a match against any side in their short history.Midfield talisman and assistant coach Jess Fishlock said there was no lack of appetite for another derby success.Im really, really hungry. Im starving, she said.In their two matches to date this season, City have emerged winners without showing the impregnability that characterised their debut season.Both Newcastle and Canberra were dispatched by a single goal, which surely means Victory are in with a chance at AAMI Park on Sunday?Not so fast.Fishlock, a decorated Welsh international, says she expects the City team to get stronger.Even more exciting for me as an assistant coach (is) we havent got all our group together, she said.Weve faced injuries and not everyones in yet so we still cant quite get our absolute best team together.City will miss last years golden boot winner Larissa Crummer (ankle) and American import Lauren Barns (wrist), while Victory will be without Selin Kuralay (hamstring).Montemurros stocks will be boosted further when fellow US striker Beverly Yanez arrives next week.Knowing where we are right now and weve pulled out the wins that we have already without having everyone (available) or fully-fit, that is exciting, Fishlock said. NHL Jerseys China .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.cheapnhljerseys.info/ . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Authentic Hockey Jerseys Online .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. LAS VEGAS -- The irony of UFC 200 is not lost on Conor McGregor.McGregor was originally supposed to headline UFC 200 against Nate Diaz, but he was pulled from the event when he refused to attend a news conference in April. The UFC replaced that main event with a light heavyweight title fight between Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier.On Wednesday, the UFC was forced to scrap that fight after Jones was flagged with a potential anti-doping violation. As a result, a heavyweight bout between Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt, which was added to the UFCs landmark card last month, will be the headliner.I could sit up here and say, Well, well, well, McGregor said during a news conference Thursday. I am a successful human being, and successful human beings do not celebrate in the adversity or misfortune of others.So, I wish Jones well. I wish everyone backstage well. I know theyre running around like headless chickens, trying to get everything together.McGregor was then asked whether the thought had crossed his mind to step up and fight at UFC 200 on two days notice.His response: Im here and in shape. All they gotta do is ask.Jones, 28, is facing a potential two-year suspension if hes unable to successfully appeal a failed drug test from June 16.McGregor, meanwhile, will fight Diaz in a welterweight bout at UFC 202 on Aug. 20 in Las Vegas.ddddddddddddThe current featherweight champion, McGregor (19-3) suffered the first loss of his UFC career to Diaz, who took the March fight on less than two weeks notice.All I missed was a press conference, McGregor said. If you look at the facts, the main event [Jones and Cormier] and co-main event [Lesnar vs. Hunt] werent even at that press conference.But it is what it is. Aug. 20 is my date. UFC 202, the real UFC 200. And I will have my redemption.Diaz (19-10) was also in attendance for Thursdays news conference but remained relatively quiet.Diaz lost the first round of the first fight with McGregor before rallying to a submission in the second. When asked what would be different with a full training camp this time, Diaz responded: Should be better.McGregor has said that he didnt properly prepare for the move up in weight and that was the main reason he lost. He has made additions to his training camp to prepare specifically for Diaz.Usually, I dont prepare for a specific opponent, McGregor said. The reasons for that are clear to everybody -- everybody I face pulls out. They all pull out.This time, Im preparing for a tall, lanky, ugly, Mexican southpaw. And thats it. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz