Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.01.2019 03:51
Ive been preaching all year one guy is not more important than another and its going to take all 25 of us, even more than that, Antworten

CLEVELAND -- The White Sox have fallen to their lowest point in six years. Unfortunately, it may not be the bottom. Jason Giambis pinch-hit homer leading off the ninth inning against Ramon Troncoso lifted the Cleveland Indians to a 3-2 win Monday night over Chicago, which dropped its fourth straight and lost for the 10th time in 13 games. A season spiraling downward reached a new level as the White Sox fell 23 games below .500 for the first time since 2007. On top of the losing, the White Sox are undergoing change. Before the game, they traded reliever Jesse Crain to Tampa for future considerations, and theres a strong chance starter Jake Peavy could be deal before Wednesdays deadline. Peavy is scheduled to start Tuesday night. "Its hard to watch," Danks said of the teams decision to dismantle. "Jesse and I have become good buddies. Jake and I have a real good relationship. Id love to keep him but I understand the business. Well see what happens. I dont follow it real close. Id love to keep him here and make a run at it, but we dont really know whats going to happen, though." Batting for Mark Reynolds, Giambi belted a 1-1 pitch from Troncoso (1-3) into the bushes beyond the fence. It was the 436th career homer and ninth career walk-off shot for the popular 42-year-old slugger, who had a bucket of ice water dumped over his head by teammates. "I might catch pneumonia," he joked. "Im a little old to be dunked with water. I love it. Ive been preaching all year one guy is not more important than another and its going to take all 25 of us, even more than that, to win ballgames and weve done it all year. Its just exciting to be a part of it." According to STATS, Giambi is the oldest player in major league history to hit a walk-off homer, surpassing Hank Aaron, who was 42 days older than Giambi when he did it in 1976. "Hes been doing that for a while," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Hes over there for a reason." The sinking White Sox are 18 1-2 games out of first. The non-waiver trading deadline adds another layer of misery. "Youve got to be able to get through it," Ventura said. "It will be better in a couple of days because it will be over. Its stuff you have to deal with every year. Its different this year because theyre not in the who-were-going-to-get stage." The White Sox had a chance to take lead in the ninth when Dayan Viciedo tripled with two outs off Chris Perez (3-1). However, he didnt score when left fielder Michael Brantley made a sensational, running catch of Gordon Beckhams liner for the third out. "Gordon hits it hard and we dont get anything out of it," Ventura lamented. "Brantley made a nice play." Giambis dramatic shot -- and postgame bath -- provided more memorable snapshots for the Indians, who are making a strong push as August approaches. Cleveland is keeping the pressure on the Tigers as well as injecting themselves into the wild-card discussion. As he rounded third, Giambi smiled when he saw his teammates awaiting his arrival at the plate. He leaped into their welcome-home party and nearly had his jersey pulled off in the celebration. "Thats what keeps you coming back," Giambi said. "Theres no moment more special than when you get that embrace from your teammates and all those smiles. Its exciting." Danks allowed just two runs and two hits in six innings, but remained winless since July 2 -- a span of five starts. "I felt like I had stuff enough to make it a little deeper in the game," he said. "Command certainly wasnt where it needed to be. I got by with some mistakes. Thats a good team over there. Its a tough lineup. Im sorry we lost this game." Danks retired 11 straight before walking the first two in the sixth when Cleveland tied it on Asdrubal Cabreras RBI groundout. "I wasnt as good as I needed to be," Danks said. "My command was lacking. It caused my pitch count to go up. It cost me a run and here we are." Blanked by starter Zach McAllister for the first five innings, the White Sox scored twice with two outs in the sixth on Adam Dunns RBI double and Paul Konerkos run-scoring single. The runs snapped Clevelands scoreless streak at 26 innings. NOTES: Danks got a no-decision and remains winless (0-5) on the road this season. ... White Sox DH Paul Konerko drove in a run in the sixth for his 76th RBI at Progressive Field, the most by a Cleveland opponent. ... Beckham is in an 0-for-20 slump. ... Ventura was traded twice during his career and appreciates the anxiety his players may be feeling. "Sometimes you hear all these rumours about guys going places and nothing ever happens," Ventura said. "Every year youre hearing names fly everywhere and they dont go anywhere. So until it actually happens thats when I believe it." ... The White Sox have scored only five runs during their four-game skid. Cheap Air Max 2019 Wholesale . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Discount Air Max 2019 . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. http://www.airmax2019cheap.com/ . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Clearance Air Max 2019 .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Wholesale Air Max 2019 . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. WAILUKU, Hawaii -- Taylor Kalmer and Sydney Wiese had 15 points each Saturday night and No. 24 Oregon State beat BYU 65-56 in the championship game of the inaugural Maui Jim Maui Classic.The Beavers (5-1) pulled away with a 10-1 run -- Kalmer and Katie McWilliams hit back-to-back 3-pointers followed by back-to-back jumpers -- to make it 58-45 with 2:33 left.Cassie Broadheads 3-pointer with 30 seconds left cut the Cougars deficit to 61-56 but Weise and Gabriella Hanson each hit a pair of free thrrows to secure the Beavers win.ddddddddddddWiese had seven assists and seven rebounds and Marie Gulich grabbed 10 rebounds to go with nine points as the Beavers outrebounded BYU 45-34.Kalani Purcell had 21 points and 10 rebounds and Broadhead scored 20 for BYU. The Cougars outscored Oregon State 17-8 in the third quarter to close within 41-37 at the end of the period. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz