Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.01.2019 12:21
12 and 2013 and the U.S. Womens Mid-Amateur in 1995, 1996, 2000 and 2011. With seven USGA womens titles, shes tied for second pl Antworten

WELLESLEY, Mass. -- Ellen Port won her third U.S. Senior Womens Amateur title and seventh USGA championship Thursday, beating Andrea Kraus 3 and 2 at Wellesley Country Club.The 55-year-old Port, from St. Louis, also won the event for players 50 and over in 2012 and 2013 and the U.S. Womens Mid-Amateur in 1995, 1996, 2000 and 2011. With seven USGA womens titles, shes tied for second place with Carol Semple Thompson and Anne Quast Sander, one behind JoAnne Gunderson Carner.Fantastic, Port said. Its always great to win a USGA championship. You work so hard to get here, and its just so special when you can finish it off.Port was 2 under par for 16 holes, with the usual match-play concessions.Ellen is amazing, said the 55-year-old Kraus, from Baltimore. Shes a lovely human being and I give her incredible kudos. Shes got a family -- she does it all.In addition to Carner, only Bobby Jones and Tiger Woods with nine, as well as?Jack Nicklaus?with eight, have won more USGA championships than Port.Ports 7-1 record is the best among female players who have reached six or more USGA finals. Thompson is 7-3, Glenna Collett Vare 6-2 and Carner 6-3.On Wednesday night, Port received a text of encouragement from Thompson.Its mind-boggling, Port said. Im definitely not in that league. [Anne and Carol] are both good friends of mine. Carol drummed me the first time I played in an event. She beat me 6 and 5 at the [Womens] Western. She was a legend and we sat down and had lunch. Ive learned a lot from her and respect her. Its just a real honor.Port is the womens golf coach at Washington University in St. Louis. She also still teaches at the John Burroughs School, a private high school.My team has been texting me and theyve been having way more fun at practice since Ive been gone, Port said. The captains have been in charge and they have a trick-shot video that they created. I would not be sitting here if both of my employers had not allowed me to play and continue to compete. So I am very grateful. Grey Air VaporMax On Sale . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Cheap Air VaporMax Discount . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.cheapairvapormaxoutlet.com/ . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Black Air VaporMax Shoes .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Green Youth Air VaporMax . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. LONDON -- Manchester United hired Jose Mourinho and signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic to bring a winning mentality and trophies to a fallen English giant.Barely a month at United and theyve already made their mark.Ibrahimovic headed in an 83rd-minute winner on Sunday as United beat Leicester 2-1 in the Community Shield -- the traditional curtain-raiser to the English season -- and give Mourinho his first piece of silverware as Old Trafford.Thats what its all about, winning trophies, Ibrahimovic said. This is why I came. Hopefully I can win much more than this.On the day United moved closer to signing Paul Pogba in potentially a world-record transfer, its most high-profile offseason signing so far made an immediate impact, despite having a quiet game by his high standards at Wembley Stadium.Ibrahimovic was lurking at the back post when Antonio Valencia floated over a cross from the right wing. Beating Wes Morgan in the air, Ibrahimovic planted a downward header against the post and the ball rebounded over the line.The Community Shield is nothing more than a friendly match between the winners of last seasons Premier League (Leicester) and FA Cup (United), but both teams treated it seriously and Ibrahimovic proudly hailed it as the 31st title of his trophy-filled career.Something big is going on with our team, Ibrahimovic said, before walking with his teammates up the Wembley steps to lift the shield to explosions of ticker-tape.Eleven weeks after scoring an extra-time winner for United in the FA Cup final at Wembley, Jesse Lingard returned to the stadium to put his team ahead in the 32nd minute with a solo goal that started 45 meters out. He slalomeed past both of Leicesters center backs, Robert Huth and Morgan, darted past Danny Simpson and slid a finish under goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel.ddddddddddddJamie Vardy equalized for the league champions in the 52nd, pouncing on a short back pass from Marouane Fellaini, who had done well initially to track back and break up play. However, his pass to goalkeeper David de Gea was underhit, allowing the alert Vardy to round De Gea and shoot in left-footed from an acute angle.Mourinho blamed Fellainis mistake on the slowness of the Wembley field.Ahmed Musa, Leicesters club-record signing this offseason, was brought on at halftime and his pace, allied to Vardys, worried United. Eric Bailly, one of Uniteds three signings so far, lost his composure after a strong first half and was booked for fouls on Musa and Vardy.Musa missed a great chance -- a header from five meters out -- before Ibrahimovics goal.In injury time, Mourinho took off Juan Mata, who had only been on the field 30 minutes as a substitute. Mata, who was sold to United by Mourinho when the coach was at Chelsea, looked unhappy at a decision that was Mourinho at his ruthless best.Victory was all that mattered to the Portuguese coach, who hopes to soon be welcoming Pogba to Old Trafford after United announced earlier Sunday that the Juventus midfielder was set for a medical examination.Its an important victory but we have lots of work to do, Mourinho said. It was a positive performance for this moment of the season. Its always important to start with a trophy. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz