Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.01.2019 12:23
on knocked off St. Peters 68-53 on Sunday.Dawkins went 7 of 11 from the field with four 3-pointers. Tyler Seibring scored 14 poi Antworten

JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- Brian Dawkins scored 18 points and Elon knocked off St. Peters 68-53 on Sunday.Dawkins went 7 of 11 from the field with four 3-pointers. Tyler Seibring scored 14 points with eight rebounds, while Dainan Swoope and Steven Santa Ana added 12 points apiece. Swoope also accounted for eight assists.Cavon Baker led the Peacocks (4-6) with 13 points.Tied at halftime at 28, Elon (6-4) used an 11-2 run late in the second half -- including a 3-pointer by Swoope -- to build a 13-point lead with 4:55 left. St. Peters got the deficit down to seven on a Baker layup with 2:20 to go, but got no closer.Elon shot over 49 percent and held St. Peters to under 34 percent. Cheap Authentic Jerseys .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Cheap Jerseys Australia Free Shipping . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. http://www.cheapjerseysaustralia.com/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Discount Jerseys Australia . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Stitched Jerseys Australia .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Seattle Mariners will seek to continue their recent surge at the expense of a reeling divisional opponent when they meet the Los Angeles Angels on Monday night to begin a four-game series at Angel Stadium.The Mariners enter the series with 10 victories in their past 12 games to move into second place in the American League West. Seattle trails the first-place Texas Rangers by 5 1/2 games in the divisional race and the Boston Red Sox by two games in the competition for the final wild-card spot.We are playing loose and we have nothing to lose, Mariners manager Scott Servais told the Seattle Times. Thats how we need to play and thats how were going to go about it.The Angels, however, own a 10-game losing streak, the teams worst since 1999 and the longest in manager Mike Sciocias 17-year tenure. A four-game weekend sweep in Cleveland proved especially painful. The Indians out-scored Los Angeles 37-12 and stole eight bases in a 13-3 rout Friday night.Nine of the Angels 10 losses came on their just-completed road trip, which became the teams worst since 1969 and which began when the Mariners swept Los Angeles on Aug. 5-7.Seattle will send right-hander Felix Hernandez to the mound after he recorded one of his best performances of the season Wednesday night.The American Leagues Cy Young Award winner in 2010 permitted just one run and three hits in seven innings against the Detroit Tigers, collected eight strikeouts and issued four walks while throwing a season-high 117 pitches. The Mariners scored twice in the bottom of the eighth inning to earn a 3-1 victory.It may have been one of the better outings hes had all year, Servais told the Seattle Times. He located and kept the ball down. He does not give in late in the game. Hes not going to beat himself and hes going to continue to make pitches. Thats why hes Felix.In his past two starts, Hernandez conceded only five runs, six hits aand seven walks in 15 innings while amassing 14 strikeouts.dddddddddddd The right-hander, who missed seven weeks because of a strained right calf, has 22 strikeouts in his past 20 innings.Opposing Hernandez is right-hander Ricky Nolasco, making his second start since coming from the Minnesota Twins for left-hander Hector Santiago in a four-player trade Aug. 1.Nolasco has not won since July 9 but in his last start Wednesday night against the Chicago Cubs, he allowed just two runs and one walk in six innings while conceding six hits and striking out six in a 3-1 loss.That was a very encouraging start, Scioscia said afterward. For the most part, he had command of his sinker. He really spun the ball with a couple of different breaking balls, and thats when hes at his best.Another member of the Angels rotation will have a more important test Monday. Right-hander Garrett Richards, who went on the disabled list May 2 with an injured ulnar collateral ligament, will have his elbow examined. Richards hopes to avoid Tommy John surgery by relying on stem-cell therapy to regenerate tissue.I literally feel like my arm is just refreshed, Richards told the Orange County Register. Everything feels great. My shoulder feels nice and loose. I feel zero discomfort in my arm, nothing even close to what I was feeling when I was put on the DL.After an MRI on Aug. 3 showed continued progress, Richards started intensifying his limited rehabilitation program.Im just continuing to do my internal rotational stuff, staying on my lifting and doing more exercises that simulate more throwing motions, Richards told MLB.com. Im doing a lot of weighted-ball stuff in a throwing motion, so thats added stress more than a normal baseball would. Everything feels completely normal. Im hopeful that this works. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz