Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.01.2019 07:20
s first goal since coming out of retirement two minutes after entering as a second-half substitute and the Los Angeles Galaxy ti Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Landon Donovan scored his first goal since coming out of retirement two minutes after entering as a second-half substitute and the Los Angeles Galaxy tied Sporting KC 2-2 on Sunday.Donovan and the Galaxy announced his return on Thursday, ending a 21-month retirement to at least play the rest of this season.In his first game back, Donovan came on in the 74th minute and scored with his left foot after a give-and-go with Robbie Rogers.The 34-year-old Donovan is widely considered the most accomplished player in American soccer history and the most successful player in the history of the MLS, which named its MVP award after him.Los Angeles (11-4-15) moved into second place in the Western Conference standings -- four points behind FC Dallas. Sporting KC (11-12-7) is five points ahead of Seattle for the sixth and final playoff spot.Alan Gordon scored his second goal in two games in the seventh minute to give Los Angeles a 1-0 lead. Emmanuel Boateng chased down a ball at the edge of the 18-yard box and chipped a cross in front of goal to find Gordons head.Jacob Peterson tied it at 1-all in the 50th when he headed home Dominic Dwyers cross. It was Petersons fifth straight home game with a goal. Dwyer made it 2-1 in the 69th. Benny Feilhaber quickly played a free kick, Saad Abdul-Salaam was first to the through ball in the 18-yard box and Dwyer touched home a cross.Sporting goalkeeper Tim Melia returned to the starting lineup after missing the last six games due to a back injury. Stan Smith Pas Cher France . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Vente Stan Smith France . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). http://www.stansmithfrance.fr/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Acheter Stan Smith Pas Cher . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Stan Smith Pas Cher Chine . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Australian Matt Wilkinsons faint hopes of snaring surfings world championship have taken a further blow on a nightmare opening day for the top seeds in Portugal.The 28-year-old Wilkinson finished third in his first-round heat on Tuesday behind Brazilian winner Miguel Pupo, who posted the first big score of the event with an 8.17 on his second wave.It meant Wilkinson and second-placed fellow Australian Ryan Callinan failed to progress straight to the third round and faces a second round elimination heat with Frances Jeremy Flores.When I was walking in the competitors area I saw Wilko (Wilkinson) look at the waves down there so I sort of knew he would sit down the beach, Pupo said.But Ryan (Callinan) and I had waves after waves and luckily I got the one with the double-up.Early season leader Wilkinson headed into the penultimate World Surf League event in Peniche as a title outsider, ranked third behind championship-leading Hawaiian John John Florence and Brazils Gabriel Medina.Boosting matters, however, was the poor showing of bothh Florence and Medina - who were also forced into knockout round two matchups.ddddddddddddWilkinson sits 9900 points behind Florence on the championship leaderboard with 10,000 points awarded for each tour event winner.South African Jordy Smith, fourth on the leaderboard and also a mathematical chance of becoming world champion, successfully launched his campaign with a win over Flores and American rookie Kanoa Igarashi to advance straight into round three.Meanwhile, Australias Josh Kerr claimed the days equal-highest combined heat total with a 15.90 out of 20.The only game plan I have when theres like little wedgy peaks like this is to just go out and have a free surf, Kerr said of the inconsistent surf, after registering his two best scores on a big frontside aerial and a backhand tube.Fellow Australians Joel Parkinson and Kai Otton also advanced straight to the third round with opening-day victories. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz