Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.01.2019 07:20
rkable cross-sport performance from Great Britain saw them soar to second in the medal table. The British bulldog spirit relegat Antworten

A look at some of the highlights from the five games on the schedule Tuesday at the Orlando Summer League and Utah Jazz Summer League:INTRODUCING MR. MURRAYDejounte Murray, the No. 29 overall pick by the San Antonio Spurs, made his Summer League debut and showed why some think he could be the steal of the draft. The athletic Washington product got to the rim repeatedly and finished with 21 points on 8-for-12 shooting and added five rebounds.I havent played a minute yet and I just wanted to play basketball again because thats what I love to do, Murray said. At the same time, I know I had to slow down and let the game come to me.SITTING CELTICSNo. 3 overall pick Jaylen Brown hyperextended his right knee in his first game Monday and hasnt played since. Hes been diagnosed with a bone bruise. President of basketball operations Danny Ainge said theyre being cautious and Brown will have an opportunity to get some games in Las Vegas. Second-year guard R.J. Hunter also sat with a sore wrist.The Celtics beat the Spurs 87-86 and finished 3-0 in Salt Lake City. San Antonio went 2-1.SLC MVPsSpurs second-year guard Kyle Anderson and Jazz second-year forward Trey Lyles were easily the top two players in the Utah Jazz Summer League. Anderson topped 20 points in all three games, including 23 Thursday. He also posted 10 rebounds and seven assists.Im just trying to get that confidence back overall, Anderson said. Just trying to carry it over now. I can play as well as I want out here, but I have to carry it over.Lyles had a double-double the first two nights and wrapped up the week with 22 points and eight rebounds.ALL THE STOPSThe Celtics may have missed out on signing Kevin Durant, but it wasnt for a lack of effort. Ainge even arranged for Patriots quarterback Tom Brady to take part in the recruiting pitch.I just thought it would be a good idea, Ainge said. Wed like to get a lot of guys to come. Tom was available and I reached out to him. He thought about it for a day and said, `OK, Ill do it.In a very short turnaround he wanted to go. He had met KD one time before. I told him how much of a fan KD was of his. It was a fun time for all of us to have Tom there with us.Ainge explained its no easy task for teams to separate themselves from the pack when chasing free agents.Theres 30 good basketball teams and very competent organizations, Ainge said. The competitions fierce, so to set yourself apart from some of the top-echelon teams in this league is very challenging.BACK ON THE COURTNo. 1 overall pick Ben Simmons returned to the court after sitting out the Tuesday session. He left the game early on Monday due to cramps in both calves. The 76ers had planned to manage his minutes coming in, considering the Las Vegas Summer League begins Saturday. Simmons finished with six points, seven rebounds and six assists in an 86-75 defeat of the Jazz. He shot just 2 for 8 from the field, but continued to show incredible vision and passing ability. The 76ers finished 1-2 and the Jazz 0-3.IN THE HOUSEThe newest members of the Jazz were in attendance Thursday. Point guard George Hill and forward Joe Johnson both sat in the stands to watch the Utah roster face the 76ers.CHANGE OF VENUEThe Utah Jazz Summer League moved to the University of Utahs Jon M. Huntsman Center on campus for the final day of the session. The Jazz arena was booked for a Thirty-One Gifts convention that specializes in womens bags.MARBLEIZEDOrlando Blues Devyn Marble scored 21 points to go along with six assists and five steals while shooting 7 for 14 from the field in a 96-94 win over the Mavericks.CLIPPEDThe Los Angeles Clippers fell to 0-4 in Orlando with a 79-69 loss to the Orlando White team, but the No. 25 overall pick Brice Johnson was a bright spot. The North Carolina product posted 19 points, eight rebounds and seven turnovers. He went 6 for 7 from the field and 7 for 8 from the free-throw line.Treveon Graham finished with 24 points and six rebounds for Orlando White.MOTORING IN THE CITYPistons second-year forward Stanley Johnson put together his second consecutive strong outing with 20 points, nine rebounds and three steals as Detroit improved to 4-0 with a 71-58 win over the Heat.The young future of Miami, forward Justise Winslow and Josh Richardson, combined to shoot 7 for 30. Winslow had 13 points and four rebounds, while Richardson scored 11 and added four assists. The Heat dropped to 3-1. Ultra Boost 4.0 Release Date Triple Black . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Ultra Boost 4.0 Release Date . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.ultraboost4forsale.com/ . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Ultra Boost 4.0 Core Black Sale . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Ultra Boost 4.0 Burgundy .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Forget Super Saturday, this is now weve-run-out-of-superlatives Sunday.Fresh off the back of three gold medals on Saturday, the most remarkable cross-sport performance from Great Britain saw them soar to second in the medal table. The British bulldog spirit relegated China to third with only the U.S. ahead of them.Fans didnt dare breathe, let alone turn away from the Olympics action as those in blue, red and white stuck their flag into the heart of the Games with a run of six golds, beginning with Max Whitlock making history and ending with Andy Murray making history, with Justin Rose making history in between for good measure.It was a day that heralded in the new guard, both in a sporting and individualistic sense, across a remarkable range of sports.The focus traditionally switches to the track and field in the second week, but at the halfway mark in these Games, Great Britain are looking to exceed their medal target of 48, with 38 -- excluding Giles Scotts pending gold in sailing, which will be confirmed on Tuesday -- already guaranteed. That tally surpasses the 37 medal haul at the end of the corresponding day at London 2012 and the 25 in Beijing.At this rate, they will be charged for excess baggage on their flights home from Rio.But it was the day of firsts, which makes this extra special. Golf was a tournament shunned by some of the top players in the world under the cloud of the Zika outbreak yet Rose bought into the Team GB mentality from the start.He wanted to be in the Village, he wanted to be in and around his GB teammates and ensured he was at the opening ceremony. He spent time as a fan at the swimming on opening weekend. He wanted to glean everything possible out of the Olympic experience, including gold.On Thursday, he struck the first hole-in-one in Olympic history. On Sunday afternoon, his score of 16-under secured the first Olympic golf gold since 1904. He is the sports modern Olympics pioneer. Even Jordan Spieth, back home in the U.S., tweeted his desire to compete at Tokyo 2020.Olympic champion? That has a cool ring to it, Rose said afterward. I have had a few fitness issues this year and in the back of mind I have wanted to be 100 percent for Rio. I have done a lot of hard work, sacrificed a lot of hours in the gym to get myself to feel good.Things started to trend up this week, I felt really strong, my recovery was great, each day I came out playing my best golf.Honestly this is just a dream come true, I have been thinking about Rio for a long, long time. It is just crazy, just so good.While Rose was making history on the Olympics golf course, gymnast Whitlock was carving out his own slice. First, he triumphed in the mens floor, an event in which he had thought bronze was no more than an outside possibility, as three of his fancied rivals stumbled and slipped in a rraucous arena.ddddddddddddWhitlock was actually jeered at the end of his routine because the partisan Brazilian crowd were desperate for their heroes, Diego Hypolito and Arthur Mariano -- who took silver and bronze -- to succeed. It was, at least, a backhanded compliment.Then he had to find some calm and reset, to take on the pommel horse and his fierce rival: fellow Briton Louis Smith. Whitlock did so in style with an impressive routine, celebrating while a distraught Smith, who took silver, could only look away.After becoming the first Briton to win an all-round gymnastics medal in 108 years earlier in these Games, Whitlock becomes the first from his nation to win a gymnastics gold. Two in two hours is simply audacious.Ive completely outdone myself. Its incredible, he said. The floor was a surprise. It was quite difficult to come back for the second event -- I couldnt take in what I had just done. This has outdone all of my expectations and I am proud to say I have made history.A few miles away in the open Brazilian air, Giles Scott, who narrowly missed out on the one spot for the sailing in London, filled the void left by four-time gold medalist Sir Ben Ainslie to secure his place at the top of the leader board on the waters of Marina da Gloria. All he has to do is fulfill the formalities of the medal race on Tuesday to get that gold medal around his neck.But it was not just about the new faces. Established heroes were showing their desire had not waned a fraction.In track cycling, Jason Kenny also joined British heroes of Saturday. Those days of Atlanta 1996 where Sir Steve Redgraves gold alongside Matthew Pinsent was the only GB one of the Games seemed an eternity ago as Kenny secured Britains 14th here in Rio, beating teammate Callum Skinner in the mens sprint.In doing so, Kenny drew level with Redgrave and Sir Bradley Wiggins as a five-time Olympic champion. Now one behind Sir Chris Hoys record of six, he will aim to match that on Tuesday. He is in the company of knights and surely it will be a case of only a few months before Britains humble, media-shy hero is crowned Sir Kenny.It is strange, Kenny said. People keep saying I have won five but I dont feel any different from the other day when I only had three. Ive still got the keirin to go. Ill relax for that and give myself the best chance I can.And then Murray.Britains pioneering two-time Wimbledon champion and reigning Olympic champion defended his title in an emotional win over Argentinas Juan Martin del Potro.While there will be talk of complacency being kept at bay, these are remarkable achievements -- one of those decade-defining days. The truly great thing for Great Britain? There are still seven days to come. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz