Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.09.2018 01:06
p out of them.Penn State cornerback Grant Haley didnt grow up in Pittsburgh but owes his existence to the Steel City. His parent Antworten

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Penn State-Pittsburgh used to be a storied rivalry, filled with memories for many people.None of them will put on a helmet when the teams play their 97th game since 1893.The two teams last met in 2000 and will play the first of a four-game series on Saturday at Heinz Field. The renewed game comes after Penn State dominated the series from the 1960s until the teams last played. The Nittany Lions were 27-9-1 over that span and consistently the bigger team in Pennsylvania.Penn State coach James Franklin said none of his players have even seen a game between the teams in their lifetimes.I dont think they were watching many games at 2, 3 and 4 years old, Franklin said.But the team has been imparting the history of the title Beasts of the East on its players.Penn State cornerbacks coach Terry Smith played in four Penn State-Pitt games from 1988 to 1991 and relayed a few stories about the history of the rivalry.In turn, theyve become familiar with the big names and roles players like Dan Marino and Todd Blackledge played, Pitts dominance in the 20s and 30s when they met exclusively in the Steel City and Penn States after 1960.Theyve got a better feeling now why the games announcement generated excitement nearly four years ago.Were not naive to the fact of what everybody else is is saying, Penn State receiver Chris Godwin said.Pitt players arent saying anything.By decree of head coach Pat Narduzzi, the Panthers arent speaking with reporters this week. Perhaps Narduzzis hope that players avoid all distractions by staying quiet -- which is unlike other weeks when theyre permitted to talk to the press -- is evidence enough that they want to win badly.Its Penn State week this week, Narduzzi said. I know last week a lot of questions were asked if we were focused or not. Whether we were or not, we got the `W so it really doesnt matter. As far as this week goes, our guys will be locked in.Some Penn State players have been looking forward to this game longer than others.Safety Troy Apke is from Pittsburgh and his father, Steve, played for the Panthers from 1984 to 1986.It means a little more that I know my dad played there, Apke said. I think Penn State was really, really good when they played and I think they beat the crap out of them.Penn State cornerback Grant Haley didnt grow up in Pittsburgh but owes his existence to the Steel City. His parents met in medical school in Pittsburgh before moving to Detroit and then Atlanta where Haley was recruited from in 2014.While Haley wasnt a Pennsylvania recruit, Penn State and Pitt have been competing hard for vaunted Keystone State prospects for years despite the lack of a yearly game.Franklin promised to dominate the state in recruiting when he was hired in January 2014. Since then, hes successfully pitched 21 players from each of the past three Top 25 lists in the state. In that time, Pitt has lured 17 to its program.Pittsburgh currently has verbal commitments from four of the Top 25 Pennsylvania prospects in the 2017 class while Penn State has three. Theyre competing for a bunch more as 12 of the Top 25 players still are undecided.Both Franklin and Narduzzi are aware this will be the first true on-field display for recruits still weighing multiple options.Some guys are worried about playing time, Franklin said. Some guys want to go to programs that are going to be winning and winning consistently. A lot of guys want to go to programs that are going to be able to do both, provide a great education, provide an opportunity for early playing time and want to be successful and want to win. So there is no doubt it factors into it. Cheap Football Jerseys . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Discount Football Jerseys .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. http://www.wholesalechinajerseysfootball.com/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Cheap Jerseys For Sale . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Wholesale China Jerseys . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Warriors coach Andrew McFadden says his sides tilt at an NRL finals berth is dependent upon an improvement in attacking execution.The Warriors enjoyed 54 per cent possession in the first half of their golden-point loss to Canberra on Saturday, hitting the Raiders with wave after wave of attack.But they only had veteran winger Manu Vatuveis wonder-try to show for their efforts in the opening 40 minutes.Two late first-half tries and two more after the break put Canberra in a dominant position before the Warriors staged a late comeback to push the match into extra time only to suffer a golden point loss.McFadden told reporters on Wednesday he was disappointed by his sides inability to put together an 80-minute performance.Defeating the eighth-placed Panthers on Saturday would depend on converting phases of dominance into points.I thought we started well on the weekend, we just lacked a bit of polish on some of the ends of our plays and sets, McFadden said.Rising star Tuimoala Lolohea has been reinstated in the starting 13 at fullback in an attempt to add attacking thrust to the line-up.Incumbent No.11 David Fusitua moves to the centres, while Blake Ayshford drops to the bench.ddddddddddddThe options (Lolohea) gives us, not just from an offensive point of view but for last plays from kicking, might be a bit better balance, McFadden said.He showed me enough on the weekend, he was energised and he was very professional in what was a very difficult week.The 21-year-old Lolohea admitted his time spent on the pine had been unsettling but maintained he was happy in Auckland.He understood McFaddens decision to bench him in three of the Warriors last four matches.I react a bit too slow, Ive just got to get my body in front and some of the contact stuff, especially when theres line breaks, Lolohea said.McFadden said the match against Penrith would go a long way towards determining their finals fate.Penrith sit one place ahead of the ninth-placed Warriors on the NRL ladder, holding a two-point advantage with six games to play.Its almost like a four-point game, McFadden said. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz