Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.01.2019 09:52
hanged my focus, Jutanugarn said. I try to focus just really positive, not too negative. Even if I hit bad shots, dont really co Antworten

NAPLES, Fla. -- Ariya Jutanugarn has already decided the first thing she will do if she wins the bonus cash that accompanies the Race to the CME Globe title.Shell take her mom out for a celebratory dinner.Figure on appetizers and dessert being included, since the prize is $1 million.This would have seemed an unlikely scenario a few months ago, but Jutanugarn has arrived at the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship as the leader for the CME Globe -- with that $1 million bonus -- and the yearlong money title. A five-time winner this season, Jutanugarn will be player of the year unless world No. 1 Lydia Ko prevails this week.This year I changed my focus, Jutanugarn said. I try to focus just really positive, not too negative. Even if I hit bad shots, dont really complain about it and just try to hit the next shot.Those bad shots dont seem to happen too often.The 20-year-old from Thailand added something to her pre-shot routine in April, and it had nothing to do with her grip or her swing. She started smiling before most shots, a little trick shes used to keep her mind right over the course of a round.Its worked wonders.Ariya has been playing great and shes consistently putting herself in good positions, Ko said.Most around the LPGA Tour call Jutanugarn May -- a fitting moniker this year. She made three starts this May and won them all, her first LPGA victories coming in succession and starting her springboard to No. 2 in the world.And her ascension into the level of the LPGA elite has been rapid.Jutanugarn didnt make the cut in the first stop this season, shot a final-round 84 in her second start and finished a combined 39 shots behind the winners during a rather unremarkable two-week stretch in March.You still remember? Jutanugarn asked, rhetorically. Did I really shoot 84?Jutanugarn was kidding. She recalls every detail of that day, hammering away with her driver over and over again -- even on the holes where she shouldnt have hit driver -- trying to figure out what was going wrong.Those days are long gone.Jutanugarn, Ko and Brooke Henderson are the three players entering this week with the most realistic chance of hoisting the CME Globe, which goes to the winner of the yearlong points race on the tour. All posed with a plexiglass box holding $1 million to represent the bonus cash that goes to the Globe winner on Monday, and thats when Jutanugarn let her mind wander to what winning it would be like.Her scoring average after her first six starts this season was 72.4. In 21 starts since, its 69.3.The bad shots, she said, inspired me to hit better shots.She leads the money race by a slim margin over Ko entering this week, and she needed no time to decide which trophy shed want most this week if she could leave Naples with only one.To me, it would be player of the year, Jutanugarn said. Its a really huge honor to win that award. To me, thats the hardest one to win.Maybe so, but shes made contending for it look easy. Air Max Tn Ultra Plus For Sale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Nike Air Max Tn 2018 . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. http://www.niketnultraplus.com/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Burgundy . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Blue . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Members of an activist group at Baylor have called for another investigation into the schools handling of sexual assault complaints that would include an examination of the Board of Regents initial investigation that led to the removal of the university president, athletic director and head football coach.Members of Bears for Leadership Reform met Monday morning with three members of the Baylor Board of Regents, and in a press conference following, they announced that they were pressing for a third-party, independent probe with an investigator selected jointly by the activist group and the university.Attorney John Eddie Williams, one of the groups founders, said he also asked the board how much money the university has spent so far in addressing the sexual assault crisis -- including settlements with victims and the hiring of law firm Pepper Hamilton to conduct its investigation. Williams said they were stonewalled by that question.The meeting, which Baylor officials initiated, was set up so the three regents could get input from members of Bears for Leadership Reform and take the information and requests back to the full board for discussion, a Baylor spokesman said Monday.In late May, the Baylor Board of Regents -- after hearing the Pepper Hamilton findings on how the university handled sexual assault complaints -- fired head football coach Art Briles, sanctioned athletic director Ian McCaw and removed Ken Starr from his role as president. McCaw and Starr would later leave the university altogether.Several prominent alumni and donors, including businessman Drayton McLane for whom Baylors football stadium is named, were upset with the boards actions and have questioned the scope of the Pepper Hamilton report and whether the board made the right personnel decisions.dddddddddddd. At a meeting last month to launch Bears for Leadership Reform, several supporters said the board itself deserves more of the blame for how the school failed to implement provisions of Title IX, the federal gender-equity law that requires universities to investigate claims of sexual violence and provide support to alleged victims.The schools former Title IX coordinator, Patty Crawford, resigned in October, stating that senior leaders at Baylor were impeding her ability to improve Title IX compliance at the school. She filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education, which has launched its own investigation into Baylor.Williams said he believes a jointly hired independent investigator can do a faster and more comprehensive review than Department of Education officials. He said he and other members of Bears for Leadership Reform would be willing to help pick up the tab, which he estimated to exceed $1 million.In the meantime, Williams said hes heard of other prominent donors who have plans to withhold their donations until some of the activist groups issues are addressed.Im in a very difficult situation. Ive made commitments to Baylor for the field at the football stadium, and its something Im wrestling with at the moment, Williams said. I hope the board will go forward with transparency and well put all that behind us. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz