Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.01.2019 09:52
s well as the Air Canada Centre, Maple Leaf Square and three digital sports channels. It has also invested in four of Torontos s Antworten

TORONTO -- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment is shaking up its senior management team and streamlining some of its operations in a move that will see several senior executives leave their posts. Tim Leiweke, who took the helm as president and CEO in April, said the changes were needed to improve efficiency, "better serve" fans and customers, and focus on streamlined communication and interaction with its fans. "I have always seen Toronto as one of the top sports and entertainment markets in the world, and my goal coming to Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment was to help take this organization from good to great by making the necessary changes both on our playing surfaces and off," Leiweke said in a statement. "Today is about changes off the ice, court and pitch." The new senior leadership group will comprise Tom Anselmi, who will continue his duties as chief operating officer, and Ian Clarke, who remains the companys chief financial officer. Anselmi stepped into the presidents job before Leiweke was hired, replacing former president and CEO Richard Peddie, who stepped down in late 2011. David Hopkinson, currently a senior vice-president of global partnerships and marketing, will become chief commercial officer. Jeff Deline will take over as vice-president, global partnerships and Shannon Hosford as vice-president, marketing and communications. Peter Miller will move up to chief legal and development officer and Bob Hunter goes from executive vice-president of venues and entertainment to chief facilities and live entertainment officer. Tom Pistore has been appointed as the vice-president of ticket sales and service. All members of the senior management will report directly to Leiweke. "Todays restructuring will result in the departure of a number of MLSE executives, and on behalf of the company, Id like to thank them for their many contributions to MLSEs successes over the years," Leiweke said without detailing who was leaving the organization. A July 12 cached page in the "Leaders at MLSE" section on companys website included 19 people while the new list has 16 names. An MLSE spokeswoman said there would be no further comment the company on the changes. The Toronto-based sports conglomerate also said a number of areas of the business will be reallocated to improve efficiency, but didnt provide details about what those changes that may mean. MLSE owns the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Raptors, the Toronto Marlies, Toronto FC, as well as the Air Canada Centre, Maple Leaf Square and three digital sports channels. It has also invested in four of Torontos sports facilities: Ricoh Coliseum, BMO Field, Lamport Stadium and the MasterCard Centre for Hockey Excellence, were the Leafs and Marlies practice. Before joining MLSE, Leiweke was the president and CEO of sports and entertainment company Anschutz Entertainment Group. AEG owns the NHLs Los Angeles Kings, the L.A. Galaxy of MLS and has a stake in the NBAs L.A. Lakers, among other interests. Nike Sb Soldes . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Basket Nike Sb Pas Cher . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. http://www.paschernikesb.fr/ . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Nike SB France . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Nike Sb Promo .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Adrian Beltre got the fastball he wanted.Beltres second home run of the game was a two-run shot on the first pitch from Ryan Madson with two outs in the ninth inning, and it rallied the Texas Rangers past the Oakland Athletics 7-6 Monday night for their third straight win.Hes a really good pitcher, really good changeup, Beltre said. I was hoping that he would throw me something over the plate that I could drive, and thats exactly what he did.Madson was feeling good after converting all four save opportunities since the All-Star break, while Oakland was winning seven of 10 games.A good fastball-hitting guy, sitting fastball, Madson said. Maybe I was being a little bullheaded, trying to beat him instead of putting it in a good place.The heater I had for the last whole week, I was confident in it. It just happened to end up middle-middle to a fastball-hitting guy.Madson had his sixth blown save in 27 opportunities.Ian Desmond homered early for the Rangers. They increased their AL West lead for the first time since June 26, to 3 1/2 games over Houston.Beltre, who finished with four hits, had two singles in his first three at-bats before hitting a solo homer in the seventh against John Axford.What superlatives do you want me to put on it? Rangers manager Jeff Banister said. You can use them all. You could see the determination on his face.He had two special at-bats tonight, none bigger than the last one.Texas had trailed since Danny Valencia hit a two-run homer for Oakland in the first. All 13 runs in the game were scored with two outs.Texas turned three double plays behind starter Martin Perez, who has induced a major league-best 25 in 21 games.After the third inning, Perez held Oakland scoreless for three innings.I think I was more aggressive in the last three innings. Expand the zone and throw the ball where I wanted, he said.Valencia also had the first of three run-scoring doubles in a three-run third that gave the As a 5-1 lead.ddddddddddddNomar Mazara singled with one out in the ninth for Texas. Desmond hit his 19th homer in the first.Jake Diekman (2-1) worked a scoreless inning for the win.Billy Butler had three hits for the As.TRADE TALKRangers RHP Yu Darvish threw in the bullpen in preparation for Wednesdays scheduled start against Oakland, his third since coming off the disabled list for the second time this season.Through a translator, he expressed interest in the trade deadline a week away. Im always curious about who were going to get and all that stuff. And also I wonder, where am I going? he said with a laugh.MUNCY UP, HAHN DOWNA day after Athletics RHP Jesse Hahn allowed one run in 7 2/3 innings against Tampa Bay, Oakland optioned him back to Triple-A Nashville. The Athletics also recalled OF/1B Max Muncy from Nashville, where he batted .251 with eight home runs and 26 RBI in 64 games. Muncy ran for Butler in the eighth inning.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: No one went on the disabled list Monday, the 21st day this season that Oakland has had 12 or more players on the DL. As players have missed a total of 966 games.Rangers: GM Jon Daniels said he expects DH Prince Fielder to undergo season-ending surgery to repair a herniated disk in his neck within a week. . Halfway through the minimum stay on the 60-day disabled list, RHP Colby Lewis (strained right lat muscle) threw from 75 feet. Hes about where we though he would be at this point, Banister said.UP NEXTAthletics: RHP Sonny Gray (4-9, 5.49 ERA) will start the second game of the series Tuesday.Rangers: RHP Nick Martinez (1-2, 6.45), scratched from Mondays scheduled start at Triple-A Round Rock, will be recalled to start Tuesdays game. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz