Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.01.2019 09:53
ainst John Isner, fighting back from a set down to edge out the American 1-6 7-6 7-6.In their last encounter, Nishikori advanced Antworten

Novak Djokovic can take a step closer to another Indian Wells title when he faces Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the quarter-finals tonight. The defending champion has won the hardcourt tournament for the past two years, but could receive a testing battle against the eighth-seeded Tsonga at the BNP Paribas Open, live on Sky Sports.Rafael Nadal is also searching for a semi-final place and has been pitted against the classy Kei Nishikori, in the pick of this evenings matches. Djokovic has made comfortable progress since an early scare against Bjorn Frantangelo, with the American qualifier taking a 1-0 lead before the world No 1 hit back to claim victory.Straight set wins over Phillip Kohlschreiber and Feliciano Lopez followed for the Serb, who has beaten Tsonga in nine of their last 10 meetings, with the most recent victory coming at last years Shanghai Masters.But Tsonga did claim a convincing 6-2 6-2 triumph at the 2014 Canadian Masters and he despatched Dominic Thiem 6-3 6-2 in the last round. Todays mens quarter-finals R Nadal v K Nishikori N Djokovic v J-W Tsonga This evenings exciting double-header will start with Nadals clash with Nishikori and both men have already proven their battling qualities in the competition.Nadal had to fend off a match point as he eventually closed out a 6-7 6-0 7-5 over the exciting young Alexander Zverev. Rafael Nadal was forced to display his grit against Alexander Zverev Nishikori also came through a gruelling match against John Isner, fighting back from a set down to edge out the American 1-6 7-6 7-6.In their last encounter, Nishikori advanced with a straight sets win at the Canadian Masters in 2015, but Nadal had won all seven of their previous matches. One to Watch Kei Nishikori should produce an exciting encounter with Nadal You should never miss a chance to watch Djokovic, especially when he is playing at his dominant best, although tennis fans should tune in early for Nadal-Nishikori, which can only be entertaining.In case you missed it David Goffin extended his impressive run in the tournament David Goffin continued his giant-killing run at Indian Wells by beating former US Open champion Marin Cilic 7-6 6-2 in the quarter-finals.A day after knocking third seed Stan Wawrinka out, Goffin battled through to his first ATP Masters 1000 semi-final where he will meet Canadian Milos Raonic, a 7-5 6-3 victor over Frenchman Gael Monfils.Goffin saved 11 of 12 break points against Croatian Cilic before sealing the win in just over an hour-and-a-half and declared himself ready to take on another big server.Watch live quarter-final action at Indian Wells tonight, starting at 7pm on Sky Sports 5. Also See: Jamie defeated in the doubles Ruthless Azarenka into semis Tennis on Sky Latest scores Cheap Yeezy Shoes China . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Yeezy Shoes Clearance . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.cheapyeezy.us/ . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Cheap Yeezys For Sale .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Cheap Yeezys China . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Paul Goydos shot an 8-under 62 on Friday in windy conditions to take a three-stroke lead in the PGA Tour Champions season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship.The 52-year-old Goydos holed out from 167 yards for eagle on the par-4 12th and closed with birdies on the par-3 17th and par-5 18th on Desert Mountain Clubs Cochise Course.It started off hard, it calmed down a little bit as the day progressed, Goydos said. In tough conditions we need to do good things. I made a bomb on the first hole for birdie, which kind of maybe relaxes you a little bit. I thought if I shot under par today, youd have a good day.You knew the first five or six holes were going to be difficult, and to get a birdie early kind of calms you down. Actually, there were two. I made about a 12-footer for par after a mediocre iron shot. If I dont make that, I might shoot 70 today, but I made that putt and kept the momentum going.Colin Montgomerie, third in Charles Schwab Cup season standings, was second. The Scot birdied the final two holes.I must say Paul Goydos score this morning, because it was windy this morning, I think that 8 under this morning was one of the best scores weve seen all year, Montgomerie said. Tremendous score. Even to get within three for me was a delight.Points leader Bernhard Langer topped the group at 67.I actually played very nicely, Langer said. I maybe hit two bad 5 irons, came out of it a little bit and that was it. One resulted in a bogey and the other one I three-putted for bogey. But the rest of the day I hit the ball very solid, gave myself opportunities and just didnt make a whole lot of putts. ... Not too far behind, right there to still challenge for the championship.The top five in the standings -- Richmond winner Scott McCarron is second, followed by Montgomerie, Joe Durant and Miguel Angel Jimenez -- can take the season title with a victory Sunday. McCarron holed out from the fairway for eagle on the par-5 15th in a 69. Durant shot 70, and Jimenez had a 74.Im a scoreboard watcher and I know exactly whats going on, especially with my German friend behind and Scott McCarron and Joe and also Miguel, Montgomerie said.dddddddddddd Its just great to get in after just one round ahead of these guys at least to give myself a chance.Tom Pernice Jr., the winner of the playoff opener two weeks ago in California, also was at 67 along with Paul Broadhurst and Duffy Waldorf.The season standings were reset after the event last week in Virginia, with Langers lead over McCarron reduced from 935,657 to 200. The tournament winner will receive $440,000 and 2,000 points.Langer is recovering from a left knee injury that forced him to withdraw from the playoff opener at Sherwood, The 59-year-old German has a tour-high four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,836,459. He won season titles in 2010, 2014 and 2015.Goydos entered the week 24th in the standings. He birdied four of the last five holes in a front-nine 30, and bogeyed the par-4 10th.I messed up 10 a little bit, made a bad swing and thats going to happen, Goydos said. Its hard to be perfect in tougher conditions.He rebounded with the eagle on 12.On the fly, didnt damage the cup, couldnt have been more center cup, Goydos said. It didnt even touch the cup. I had 167 yards, a 6-iron into the wind. It wasnt blowing too hard.The two-time PGA Tour winner won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in July for his third senior title. He shot a 59 in the PGA Tours 2010 John Deere Classic.I remember when I did the 59 group and I talked to Annika (Sorenstam) about it, talked about being in the zone, Goydos said. When you play good, youre always in the present. Youre not worried about what youre shooting, youre worried about the shot at hand. Youre not worried about the green or the bunkers or whatevers up there, youre worried about your target and making a good swing.Today, I was very much in the present almost the entire day and that tends to be at least one of the prerequisites to playing good and then good things happen. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz