Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.01.2019 07:23
r 54) trail Hampshire 548 for 6 decScorecard Lancashire batsman Alviro Petersen missed out on his 42nd first-class century by tw Antworten

Lancashire 310 for 4 (Petersen 98, Hameed 89, Procter 54) trail Hampshire 548 for 6 decScorecard Lancashire batsman Alviro Petersen missed out on his 42nd first-class century by two runs, but frustrated Hampshire at the Ageas Bowl along with his batting partners. Nike Air Pegasus 33 Womens .Haseeb Hameed and Luke Procter also collected fifties - with seven players reaching the milestone in the match, which is being played on a flat wicket.Petersen appeared the most comfortable and free flowing of the milestone makers - on a pitch with few demons but tricky to score on when bowled straight. He offered just a single mistake in his innings, with substitute Joe Weatherley parrying a tricky attempt at backward point when the batsman was on 28.Petersen moved to fifty in 83 balls, the quickest of all the fifty celebrators, but missed out on his ton when Liam Dawson bowled him two runs short of a deserved bat raise.Teenage opener Hameed had patiently batted half the day to score a half century for the fifth match in a row - also moving past 1,000 first class runs in just his 15th appearance.Hameed played a similar role to Will Smith, who had notched a double century in Hampshires posting of 548, and it was no coincidence he reached 50 in the same amount of balls, 147.Other than a drop by Mason Crane on the previous evening, he offered little for the bowlers - who toiled away on a pitch offering very little. He added 119 for the second wicket with Procter equally as watchful throughout the 51 over slog.Procter eventually fell to the final ball before lunch, leg before to Smith for 54 - the batsman kicking the turf in frustration with the hint the ball rattled his inside edge.Hameed continued his patience and look set for a third hundred of the campaign - but after an 85-run partnership with Petersen was bowled leaving a Gareth Berg in-ducker.With Petersen putting on 84 with skipper Steven Croft before his wicket, Lancashire concluded the day trailing by just 238 runs. Croft looks set to become the eighth man to pass 50 as he is perfectly set overnight on 41. A positive result is now unlikely, unless manufactured by the promotion chancer visitors or basement side Hampshire, on the final day. Nike Air Pegasus Buy Online . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Womens Air Pegasus Sale . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. http://www.airzoompegasussale.com/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Three golds in four days. The Iron Lady sure has made up for her previous Olympic disappointments.Katinka Hosszu won the 200-meter individual medley Tuesday to complete a sweep of the IMs.Amazing, said Hosszu, whose nickname comes from her grueling schedule. I honestly cant believe I have three golds.The 27-year-old Hungarian came to Rio de Janeiro with five golds and nine medals overall at the world championships. But she had never won an Olympic medal, her closest call a fourth-place showing in the 400 IM four years ago in London.I would have been OK grabbing any color, she said.Her fourth games have been a triumph for Hosszu, who is coached by her American-born husband, Shane Tusup. The couple met as students at the University of Southern California.Hosszu shattered the world record in the 400 IM, also claimed gold in the 100 backstroke, and held off Britains Siobhan-Marie OConnor to take the 200 IM. The winning time was an Olympic-record 2 minutes, 6.58 seconds.I dont think I had my best race, but this is what weve been working for the last four years, she said. Nike Air Pegasus 31 Mens. At the 2012 London Games, Hosszu was expected to shine. Instead, she struggled on swimmings biggest stage.I was so nervous, so afraid, what if I dont win a medal? she recalled. Coming into Rio, I wanted to take it like any other meet. Im really able to just be myself.Hosszu dropped out of the 200 butterfly during the afternoon preliminaries, wanting to put her full energy into a race that encompasses all three strokes.It worked.Having just one gold would have been unbelievable for me, Hosszu said. Having three is really just a bonus.And shes not done yet.Hosszu still has the 200 back and 200 butterfly on her schedule.Katinka is having a fantastic meet, said American rival Katie Ledecky, winner of three medals, including two golds. She has such a wide range of events that shes been continually improving on the last couple of years. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz