Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.01.2019 07:24
surances that they could still have high expectations despite the dismissal from the team of expected offensive stalwart Austin Antworten

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Virginia fans looking for assurances that they could still have high expectations despite the dismissal from the team of expected offensive stalwart Austin Nichols got plenty to feel good about Sunday in the No. 8 Cavaliers 62-38 victory against Yale.Marial Shayok scored 15 points, freshman Kyle Guy had 12 and Darius Thompson 11 in a balanced offensive display that complemented a Virginia staple: defense. The Cavaliers (3-0) held Yale scoreless for a stretch of nearly nine minutes in the second half, making it look easy.To be able to have them coming off the bench for us is huge, senior London Perrantes said of Shayok and Guy, who scored all but two points in a 16-0 run that turned a 37-33 lead into a runaway.Guy, former Mr. Basketball in Indiana, scored eight in the blitz, hitting a pair of catch-and-shoot 3-pointers that drew roars.It was surreal when the crowd erupted after we hit a shot or got a stop, he said.Blake Reynolds led Yale (2-1) with 10 points. The Bulldogs arrived averaging 93.5 points, had an early 8-0 burst and then never found any rhythm again. They made only 16 of 48 field goal tries (33 percent).Virginia had a lot to do with that. The Cavaliers had scoring runs of 22-0 in their opener against UNCG and 20-0 against St. Francis Brooklyn, and nearly matched that after Shayok scored off a feed from Perrantes to make it 39-33 and start the run with 15 minutes left.And while pulling away on offense, they never lost sight of their need to attend to the defensive side.They did a great job limited opportunities tonight, Bulldogs coach James Jones said.BIG PICTUREYale: The Bulldogs, who won their first NCAA Tournament game last season, will win plenty because they can score. They arrived at John Paul Jones Arena with five players averaging 12 points or better, including Downey (19.5 after averaging 5.7 last year) and Copeland (17 after averaging 2.3 last year). They also had 41 assists and just 17 turnovers coming in, but finished with 14 miscues and seven assists.Averaging 94 points a game, thats not us, Jones said.Virginia: The Cavaliers were somewhat stagnant early on offensively, which probably was to be expected after Nichols was kicked off the team on Friday for an unspecified violation of team rules . Nichols was with the team all last season as a transfer and much of the offense was expected to be inside-out. The adjustment may take several games, making a game against Iowa on Friday night loom as a stiffer test.That was something we thought we had, and now we dont, Bennett said of Nichols offense. We just have to adjust.WHERED THEY GO?Downey finished with just four points on 2-for-10 shooting, and Miye Oni, averaging 18.5 coming in, had three on 1-for-8 shooting.BLOCK PARTYRedshirt freshman is another Cavaliers player that will look to pick up the slack left by Nichols absence, and he is already becoming a fan favorite for his shot-blocking ability and incredible athleticism, which Perrantes compared to former Virginia star Justin Anderson, now making highlight reel plays for the NBAs Dallas Mavericks. Diakite had four blocks against the Bulldogs, giving him five in two games.STRUGGLING HALLDevon Hall has started all three games for Virginia as an off-guard, and off also has described his shot thus far.Through three games, hes just 3-for-14 from the field, including 1-for-6 from 3-point territory.UP NEXTThe Bulldogs stay on the road, and against ACC competition, as they play at Pittsburgh on Tuesday night.The Cavaliers face Grambling State in the second round of the Emerald Coast Classic before moving to Florida for Round 3 against Iowa.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org---Follow Hank on Twitter: www.twitter.com/hankkurzjr Wholesale Cheap Jordan 11 .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Air Jordan 11 Wholesale . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.airjordan11wholesale.com/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Air Jordan 11 Cheap Online . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Wholesale Air Jordan 11 From China . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. DARLINGTON, S.C. -- Ryan Blaney might have gone just a little bit too far in getting into the throwback spirit of the Darlington Raceway weekend.Blaney, driving a car that carries a paint scheme reminiscent of the 1976 paint scheme David Pearson drove for the Wood Brothers, went out for practice Saturday morning with no gloves.Now NASCAR has to decide whether to slap him on the wrist -- his bare wrist.Officials noticed Blaneys infraction after his second run and ordered the 2016 Wood Brothers driver to come back to the garage for gloves.If NASCAR follows its rule book to the letter of the law, Blaney faces a fine of up to $1,000 for a P1 safety infraction.Now if NASCAR wants to be nice to a driver just getting into the spirit of it all, it wouldnt fine Blaney one cent.But if NASCAR feels it has to do something -- and if the organization showed a rare sense of humor -- it should fine him $234.65, the value of $1,000 today when adjusted for inflation in 1976.The 22-year-old Blaney had no clue he could get fined for going out on the track without gloves.I wanted to go out there with no gloves, Blaney said. They didnt have gloves in the 70s, you know? They didnt wear them.dddddddddddd ... Ive never done it before. Ive never gone out with no gloves before.I thought it was appropriate to go do it just for the weekend.NASCAR didnt mandate gloves, shoes or fire-retardant suits until after a safety evaluation following the death of Dale Earnhardt in the 2001 Daytona 500.Blaney said he planned to do it just for the first couple of runs.I was going to eventually put them on, but my hands kind of get sweaty, Blaney said. But I thought for the first couple of runs, it was pretty cool to do.It felt weird when I put the gloves back on. It just felt like I had huge hands. It wasnt bad [without them].Before practice, Blaney also had a pair of old-style loafers. He did change to driving shoes, not because it was a rule but out of necessity.I knew I couldnt make a lap in them things -- theyd slide off my feet, Blaney said. They said Pearson used to drive in those. I dont know how he did that. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz