Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.01.2019 07:00
half. Trinity trailed by just three after Jordan Perrys jumper with 3:34 left. Marcus Otteys layup at the halftime buzzer gave Antworten

CHICAGO -- Tai Odiase scored 20 points and Dikembe Dixson added 18 points and nine rebounds as the University of Illinois-Chicago cruised past NAIA Trinity Christian College, 102-66 Saturday night.The Trolls did not go quietly, hanging tough throughout the first half. Trinity trailed by just three after Jordan Perrys jumper with 3:34 left. Marcus Otteys layup at the halftime buzzer gave Illinois-Chicago a 12-point lead, 52-46.Odiases dunk less than a minute into the second half gave the Flames a 20-point lead.Illinois-Chicago (2-1) had six players score in double figures and shot a crisp 55.7 percent from the field (34 of 61), including 4 of 17 from distance.Perry finished with 17 points to lead Trinity Christian. Jouzas Balciunas added 15 points and the Trolls were 24 of 66 from the floor (36.4 percent) and 8 of 26 from distance (30.8 percent). Nike Air Force 1 Online Store . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Nike Air Force 1 Low Womens . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. http://www.airforce1shoescheapsale.com/ . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Nike Air Force 1 Low Mens Sale . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Nike Air Force 1 Shoes Cheap .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. I have so many great memories of Tim Duncan. I called a number of his games at Wake Forest, and I was so impressed with him from the first time I laid eyes on him.Duncan has decided to retire after 19 incredible years with the San Antonio Spurs.When he went to Wake Forest, he was not a McDonalds All American. Coach Dave Odom saw potential in the player later known as The Big Fundamental. Duncan was a swimmer from the Virgin Islands at the time, and he took coaching to heart.Duncan responded to teaching and worked so hard to improve his game. The staff at Wake Forest did a great job with him. It did not happen overnight.As a freshman, he averaged fewer than 10 points per game. Then he was a double-double machine over his last three seasons, including 20.8 ppg. and 14.7 rebounds per game as a senior.Duncan was a warrior on both ends of the court. In my estimation, he became the best power forward in the history of the game. He was supper, scintillating and sensational.ddddddddddddI love stories of athletes who came out of nowhere. He wasnt told at age 14 or 15 that he was the greatest player. He went into the gym and busted his gut, worked out, developed his body and his skills.The result was superstardom.Think about his career in San Antonio. Beside all of the personal accolades, he won five NBA titles and did it within the team concept. Gregg Popovich got the most out of him in a positive way, both offensively and defensively.It is great to see a guy with his class and stature go out with greatness.The VBDI (Vitale Bald Dome Index) says he is the greatest power forward in NBA history. He had a great, great career. I remember when it all started at Wake Forest. I watched hm grow into a great player.Congrats on a hall of fame career. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz