Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.09.2018 01:07
wide at the exit of Juncao and on to the run-off area. Alonso immediately complained over team radio, but race director Charlie Antworten

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Fernando Alonso says he will make contact with Sebastian Vettel if the Ferrari driver repeats the move he pulled on him at the Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday.Vettel passed Alonso for seventh place on lap 42 at Interlagos, forcing the McLaren driver wide at the exit of Juncao and on to the run-off area. Alonso immediately complained over team radio, but race director Charlie Whiting saw no need to launch a stewards investigation into the move.Talking about the incident after the race, Alonso issued a warning to Vettel telling him not to attempt a similar move in the future.I dont think there will be any action against Vettel today, as they [the stewards] havent said anything yet, Alonso said. There was a tarmac run-off and I just used it, but if there was a wall for sure I would either have to hit the wall or hit him, which is what Ill do next time. Ill hit him and hell lose more points than me.Arguably, Alonso could have backed off, but he maintained Vettel was in the wrong.In the rain we dont have the same visibility as in the dry, the mirrors were wet too, so I couldnt see anything behind me. In the end nothing happened, I went down the tarmac run-off but there will come a day in which someone will have to hit him so that he understands the track is for all of us.Alonso finished the race tenth after a spin at the final restart behind the safety car and believes his car was capable of a lot more.There were quite a few mistakes today, many spins, I had my own that cost me a lot of places, but visibility was low. Starting 10th in a chaotic race should have given us the possibility to do better than 10th at the end.It was a very stressful race for everybody, the only thing you had to do was to keep the car on the road, so it was difficult, but we got a point and now theres just one race to go. Cheap Washington Nationals Jerseys . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Cheap Houston Astros Jerseys . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. http://www.cheapmlbjerseyfreeshipping.com/?tag=cheap-chicago-white-sox-jerseys . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Cheap Chicago Cubs Jerseys . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. CALGARY, Alberta -- David Perron had nothing to show for his hard work during St. Louis first five games of the season. That changed with a big night against Calgary.Perron had three goals and an assist to lead the Blues to a 6-4 win over the Flames on Saturday night.I feel like Ive played some good hockey, said Perron, who signed with the Blues as a free agent in the offseason. It didnt materialize into points or goals, but tonight it did.Ive got to keep working hard. I was just staying in the moment and concentrating on making sure the next shift was going to be a good one and it was a good one tonight.Paul Stastny, Patrik Berglund and Alexander Steen also scored for the Blues, while defenseman Alex Pietrangelo had two assists. Jake Allen made 23 saves to improve to 3-1-1.Stastny had no doubt that Perron was on the verge of a breakout game.Hes the reason basically we won, but I think more importantly its good for his confidence, said Stastny, who scored his third goal of the season in the second period. As a team, we saw it coming for the last couple games, which is good.Kris Versteeg scored his first two goals of the season for the Flames, who lost their second straight at home. Micheal Ferland and Mark Giordano also scored, while Chad Johnson stopped 34 shots.Were working hard, were just not working smart if were going to be blatantly honest, Versteeg said. Were going to have to be better next game. Its about puck management for us. Were a growing team, learning new things. But, were going to get better.Flames coach Glen Gulutzan didnt have any complaints about Johnsons play.I thought he gave us a chance and made some saves, Gulutzan said. We hung him out to dry, pretty simple.Calgary took a 2-1 just 3 minutes into the second thanks to two quick goals by Versteeg and Ferland.The Blues then scored the next four goals, including two by Perron, to take control.Perron tied it as he flipped his own rebound up and over Johnsons pad at 6:22. Stastny put St. Louis back ahead with just under eight minutes to go in the period during another power play wheen he tipped Steens slap shot past Johnson.dddddddddddderglund was the beneficiary of a nice setup by Nail Yakupov for an easy tap-in goal with 1:44 left in the second.Perron then finished off his hat trick at 6:50 of the third when he took a breakaway pass from Vladimir Tarasenko and made a couple quick moves before lifting a backhand shot over Johnsons right pad to make it 5-2.Giordano fired a slap shot from the high slot past Allen at 9:31 of the third before Versteegs point shot through traffic got past the St. Louis goalie with just under five minutes to go to pull the Flames within one.Steen then scored into an empty net with 39 seconds left to seal the victory.Allen had to be sharp to get a shoulder on a point shot fired his way by defenseman Deryk Engelland early in the game. At the other end of the ice, Johnson stood his ground to stop a puck that was redirected on net by Kyle Brodziak.Perron opened the scoring for St. Louis at 6:04 of the first period with a power-play goal when he tapped a nice pass from Robby Fabbri past Johnson.Versteeg converted a feed from Troy Brouwer at 2:21 of the second to tie the score. Ferland backhanded a harmless-looking shot on net 35 seconds later that squeezed under Allens glove and into the net to put the Flames ahead.Game notes Flames D Dennis Wideman returned to the lineup after sitting out the past three games as a healthy scratch and had two assists in his return. ... C Freddie Hamilton made his season debut for the Flames in place of rookie LW Matthew Tkachuk. Freddie, the older brother of D Dougie Hamilton, now has 34 games of NHL experience, five of them with the Flames. Dougie Hamilton has played in 266 NHL games, 88 with the Flames. ... Blues LW Jaden Schwartz played in his second straight game after missing the first four contests with an elbow injuryUP NEXTBlues: Host Calgary on Tuesday night in the opener of a three-game homestand.Flames: At Chicago on Monday night. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz