Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.01.2019 08:55
ke we needed to do, kind of move forward, coach Mike Zimmer said. Were all accountable for the things we have to get done, and I Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Vikings have their new kicker.The team announced on Wednesday it had signed Kai Forbath to replace Blair Walsh, whom the Vikings released Tuesday after his fourth missed extra point of the season.It was just something we felt like we needed to do, kind of move forward, coach Mike Zimmer said. Were all accountable for the things we have to get done, and I think we gave him a lot of opportunities. Although, Blairs a great kid, and it was hard to do.Forbath, who kicked for the Washington Redskins from 2012 to 2015 and spent part of the 2015 season with the New Orleans Saints, and was one of six kickers to try out for the Vikings last week, after Walsh missed an extra point and had a field goal attempt blocked against the Detroit Lions on Nov. 6.Forbath, who played with Vikings punter Jeff Locke and long snapper Kevin McDermott at UCLA from 2008 to 2010, made 60 of his 69 career field goal attempts with the Redskins but struggled in New Orleans last year, going 10-for-15 on field goal attempts.It actually is pretty crazy, Forbath said Wednesday. We train together every offseason - me, Jeff, Blair and Kevin. Thats like our little group in the offseason. Its a tough business and Ive learned it. And its too bad (Walsh) is having to go through it now, too.Hell get a chance to turn things around with the Vikings after the team decided to release Walsh, whod struggled for stretches of the 2016 season after missing a 27-yard attempt in the teams NFC wild-card loss to the Seattle Seahawks in January.Walsh, who signed a four-year, $13 million contract extension with the Vikings in July 2015, is still owed $1.5 million on his signing bonus next spring. The Vikings will count Walsh for $1.78 million against their 2016 salary cap and had just more than $900,000 in cap space to start the week, before signing tackle Rashod Hill on Tuesday and Forbath on Wednesday. Wholesale Jerseys UK . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Clearance Jerseys UK . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticuk.com/ . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Stitched Jerseys UK . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Cheap Jerseys UK Online . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Fifteen years ago, Melissa Stockwell was a senior at Colorado, wearing her ROTC uniform as she watched the Sept. 11 attacks unfold on television.On Sunday, she will put on a different national uniform, Team USAs, as she competes for gold in the Paralympic triathlon.To hear the national anthem, with my hand over my heart on Sept. 11 -- theres not even a way to really describe the feelings that I would have in that moment, Stockwell said.In 2004, Stockwell lost her left leg to a roadside bomb while serving in Iraq, becoming the first female American soldier to lose a limb in active combat.Stockwell usually competes with a Never Forget 9/11/01 sticker on her American flag-themed bike. The sticker is just above the handlebars, so she can see it while shes racing.For Sundays race, though, she will have to cover up the sticker to comply with International Paralympic Committee rules. She used some blue electrical tape for the job.We have specific rules regarding what brands can be displayed here in competition, IPC spokesperson Craig Spence said, so that (covering the sticker) is consistent with the rules.Said Stockwell: I know its under there, so Ill be imagining it.Stockwell was a gymnast as a child. Through that, she fell in love with the American flag and the idea of putting on a uniform and representing the U.S. at the Olympic Games.While that dream never materialized, Stockwell found another way to represent her country by joining the Army through ROTC. Three weeks after she was deployed to Iraq in 2004, the Humvee she was riding in hit the bomb.In 2008, Stockwell became the first Iraq War veteran to compete in the Paralympics, swimming in three events. She did not qualify for any finals. She carried the flag for Team USA in the closing ceremony.She won the first of three consecutive paratriathlon world championships in 2010. Then, in 2014, she gave birth to her son, Dallas.She basically had to start over, Stockwells husband, Brian Tolsma, said aboout her training.ddddddddddddShe went harder, stronger and faster than Ive ever seen.But now shes back on a global stage. The Rio Games mark the first time paratriathlon is on the program.While in Rio, Stockwell will be away from her son for about 2+ weeks. She shared with her husband that she felt depressed about being away from Dallas for so long, but then she remembered all of the soldiers that leave their children for a year at a time.Stockwell has been awarded a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star Medal. She said she would cherish a Paralympic medal slightly more.I want to be known more for not what happened to me, she said, but what I did with my injury after it happened.Stockwell signs everything Melissa Stockwell USA, said Keri Serota, executive director of the nonprofit Dare2tri Paratriathlon Club that Stockwell co-founded to help athletes with physical disabilities and visual impairments train for triathlons.Tolsma joked that she signs her checks the same way, so people end up referring to her as Mrs. USA.Anywhere she can put a flag, shes just going to do it, Tolsma said. Whether its a room in her house, her bike or her prosthetic leg, there is an American flag of some sort.She does this, she said, because it might spark a conversation with a bystander about the military and thanking those who have served for their sacrifices. Stockwells sacrifice did not stop her. Instead, she called it added motivation for Sundays race, on the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.Somebody over in Iraq didnt want me here anymore and they took my leg, Stockwell said, but I have the rest of me and here I am competing in Rio at the Paralympic Games, going for the gold.---Kendra Hansey is a journalism student at the University of Georgia. Penn State and Georgia are partnering with The Associated Press to supplement coverage of the 2016 Paralympics. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz