Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.01.2019 08:56
icials to cancel the three-kilometre swim and reconfigure the format to a duathlon consisting of a 10-kilometre run, followed by Antworten

BELFORT, France - Vancouvers Rachel McBride battled through challenging weather conditions to win her first career bronze medal on Saturday in the elite race at the International Triathlon Unions long distance world championships. Cold weather forced officials to cancel the three-kilometre swim and reconfigure the format to a duathlon consisting of a 10-kilometre run, followed by an 87-kilometre bike, and another 20-kilometre run. McBride completed the race in four hours 52 minutes two seconds. "That was my first duathlon, and it was an amazing race," said McBride. "My goal was to achieve a podium finish, and I did just that. The plan was to go all out on the bike, and hang on for the run. The last three kilometres were extremely hard. I didnt know the French girl (who finished fourth) was so close. I am so happy with my bronze." Australias Melissa Hauschildt was crowned champion of the womens elite race after clocking a time of 4:42:38. Denmarks Camilla Pedersen won silver at 4:44:14. Pierre-Yves Gigou, of Sherbrooke, Que., was the only Canadian in the mens elite race, placing 13th at 4:35:00. Air Max 95 Nouvelle Collection ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Air Max 95 Pas Cher Solde . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. http://www.airmax95france.fr/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Achat Air Max 95 Pas Cher . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Air Max 95 Pas Cher . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Free-agent forward Marreese Speights has signed a multiyear contract with the Los Angeles Clippers, he told The Undefeated.Speights averaged 7.1 points and 3.3 rebounds per game for the Golden State Warriors?in 2015-16 and is also a 3-point threat.?The 6-foot-10, 255-pounder was a member of the Warriors 2015 NBA championship team.Siince getting a free-agent commitment from Kevin Durant, the Warriors have lost Speights, Andrew Bogut, Harrison Barnes, Festus Ezeli, Leandro Barbosa and Brandon Rush?from the 2015-16 roster.dddddddddddd China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz