Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.01.2019 08:56
th quarter of a key early-season Eastern Conference game in Charlotte?after throwing an elbow at the head of Hornets center Cody Antworten

Hawks center Dwight Howard was ejected late in the fourth quarter of a key early-season Eastern Conference game in Charlotte?after throwing an elbow at the head of Hornets center Cody Zeller.Friday nights game, a 100-96 Hawks loss, turned with 5:38 remaining when Howard delivered an intentional elbow to Zellers face and received a flagrant foul 2.Howard, who had 10 points and 18 rebounds after missing the previous game due to a quad injury, had been a key factor up until that point, but the Hawks seemed to collapse without him. Atlanta led by three at the time of Howards ejection. The Hornets scored the next nine points and went on to snap Atlantas six-game winning streak.Before the possession that ended with the hit on Zeller, Howard appeared to get frustrated with him at the other end of the court when he got boxed out on a free throw.It wasnt like I tried to hit him in the face, Howard said after the game, but my job is to protect my house at all costs. I am making no apologies for it. I cant do nothing but live with it.Asked if he thought the foul was flagrant, Howard responded, Its basketball.Zeller said after the game he didnt think Howards elbow to the face was a dirty play.I have taken a lot of hard hits with two older brothers, Zeller said. I knew it was going to be a physical game. But it was a huge play in the game because they couldnt go to him late in the game and we went on a run.Paul Millsap, who led the Hawks with 22 points and 13 rebounds, said the ejection fueled the home crowd.Plays like that are momentum shifts, Millsap said. It kind of sparked them. They took that and added fuel to the fire.Information from The Associated Press was included in this report. Cheap Stan Smith Shoes . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Cheap Adidas Stan Smith China . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http://www.cheapstansmith.us/ . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Wholesale . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Adidas Stan Smith Womens Cheap . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. ST. LOUIS -- Stephen Piscotty savored the moment of his second career grand slam. Then he got some chow.The St. Louis Cardinals budding star remembered an empty stomach caused by all that time at the ballpark after a rain-soaked, twice-delayed 9-8 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers that completed a three-game sweep on Sunday. He hadnt eaten since breakfast and the game lasted just over six hours counting stoppages.I hadnt eaten before the homer, so maybe theres something to staying hungry, Piscotty joked.Brandon Moss had a go-ahead double in a two-run fifth, and rookie Aledmys Diaz hit his 11th homer. The Cardinals lead the season series 7-2.But it was a long slog to get there.I think guys feel like they played two, manager Mike Matheny said. Coming out with a win, it doesnt matter.Besides falling short, the Brewers had no complaints.They did the best they could to make the field playable, manager Craig Counsell said. There was nothing you could really do. Just miserable weather.The start was delayed by rain 1 hour, 20 minutes, there was a 14-minute stoppage in the middle of the sixth and a third delay of 55 minutes in the top of the Brewers two-run seventh. Perhaps a few thousand of a crowd of 41,148 stuck it out for a game that officially lasted 3:48.Pitchers on both sides had trouble gripping the ball.It seemed like it was always coming down hard when our guys were trying to make pitches, Matheny said. It ended up really saturating the field. I mean right there at the end you still saw puddles all over the place, but the guys stayed the course.Piscotty is 5 for 9 with 13 RBI with the bases loaded this season, including his first career slam on May 27 at Washington, and for his career hes 8 for 15 with 18 RBI. He connected on a full count against Blaine Boyer with two outs in the sixth for an 8-2 lead, and got the full effect.Around first base you really hear the crowd start to roar and thhe fireworks go off, Piscotty said.dddddddddddd Its a fun trip around the bases.Michael Wacha (5-7) allowed two runs and nine hits and escaped his fifth and final inning when Aaron Hill grounded into a double play on a 3-1 count with the bases loaded. Kirk Nieuwenhuis hit a two-run double in a four-run ninth and the go-ahead run was at first when Seung Hwan Oh struck out pinch-hitter Martin Maldonado for his second save.Chase Anderson (4-9) has lost three straight starts, allowing 15 earned runs in 10 2/3 innings and was pulled after his fifth walk, with one out in the fifth. Jacob Barnes gave up Moss RBI double for the lead and Jhonny Peraltas sacrifice fly.He was not his normal self, Counsell said of Anderson.Ramon Flores two-run double put the Brewers ahead in the fourth and Ryan Braun had four singles. Milwaukee is 13-26 on the road with one series win and four splits in 13 attempts, and finished the first half 35-46.BREWERS MOVEAfter the game the Brewers optioned OF Keon Broxton to Triple-A Colorado Springs and purchased the contract of IF Will Middlebrooks from Colorado Springs. LHP Chris Capuano was transferred to the 60-day disabled list from the 15-day DL.SURPRISE STICKAnderson, who entered a career .077 hitter, singled in the second.ROSENTHALS WOESTrevor Rosenthal, who lost his closer job about a week ago, faced four hitters in the seventh, retired none of them and was charged with two runs.UP NEXTCardinals: Carlos Martinez (7-5) is to start against Pittsburgh. He is 3-0 with a 1.06 ERA in his last six starts, allowing no runs in three of them. He is 3-4 with a 4.02 ERA against the Pirates.Brewers: Milwaukee is 9-2 in starts by Junior Guerra (5-1) entering an 11:05 a.m. game at Washington. The right-hander will be facing the Nationals for the first time. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz