Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.01.2019 06:56
o goals in the season opener, got behind the defence after Alexander fed him with a perfect lead. He made a solid 20-yard run wi Antworten

HARRISON, N.J. -- Before Saturdays practice, Tim Cahill had a premonition about New York Red Bulls teammate Fabian Espindola. "I told Fabian yesterday that he was going to score," Cahill said of the Red Bulls forward, who got his first goal since April 20 in a 2-0 victory over the Houston Dynamo on Sunday. "It didnt matter how long he had been without a goal," Cahill said. "Hes been playing well. When our front line plays well, it takes the pressure off the midfield. Im so happy for him. Ive said time and time again that this team cant worry about stats. We have to worry about getting wins." Espindola broke a scoreless tie in the 60th minute off a feed from Eric Alexander. Jonny Steele put the game away with two minutes left in regulation, giving the Red Bulls (8-6-4) their first win since defeating Los Angeles on May 19. They were 0-2-1 during that span, which included a three-week hiatus. "It was huge for us," said first-year coach Mike Petke. "I think todays game was vital. I wont say the must-win thing, but it was a very vital game. If we dominated like the way we did, thats a positive step to get back to the mentality we had before the break." The Red Bulls moved within one point of first-place Montreal in the Eastern Conference. Houston (6-6-5) remained winless in its last seven matches, going 0-4-3. "Were just making too many mistakes and those mistakes punish you," Dynamo coach Dominic Kinnear said. "Overall, our play has been good, but sometimes it comes down to what youre doing in both boxes. You go through things like this in the MLS, but just because youve done it before doesnt mean Im not worried and upset." Espindola, who had two goals in the season opener, got behind the defence after Alexander fed him with a perfect lead. He made a solid 20-yard run with the ball, then touched a left-footed shot past goalkeeper Tally Hall for Espindolas fourth of the season. Steele then put the game away in the 88th minute. He took a return pass from Thierry Henry and buried it hard into the upper right corner of the goal. It was Steeles second goal of the season. "We were playing very hard and we got some good chances," Steele said. "We had our chances in the second half and we capitalized. If you keep a clean sheet, then you have a good chance to win." Steele took a kick to the face from Kofi Sarkodie in first-half stoppage time and received a cut to the chin that required five stitches. "But nothing was going to keep me off the field today," Steele said. Petke credited the play of his two goal scorers. "If you would have told me before the season that Fabian and Jonny would be front-line starters for us at this point, I would have said, Probably not," Petke said. "The two of them work so hard. They epitomize what hard work means. They got rewards for their hard and work and it was good for them." Luis Robles made three saves for his fifth shutout of the season. "It was a real important win for us," Cahill said. "We needed to bring back some stability. We hadnt won in a while. But I felt confident from the start. I knew we had the upper hand. I didnt feel like they could hurt us as long as we played with discipline." The Dynamo failed to score a goal for their third straight game. "Its been a difficult time for us and things have been going against us," Giles Barnes said. "Its a game of inches. ... Once we get one, then things will open up for us." Cheap Ultra Boost China . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. http://www.cheapultraboostforsale.com/ . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Cheap Ultra Boost Mens . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Wholesale Ultra Boost 2018 .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The few minutes that Mariano Rivera spent speaking with Ryan Bressette and his family in an interview room beneath Kauffman Stadium forged a memory sure to last them a lifetime. Perhaps for the Yankees closer, too. Rivera spoke with more than a dozen members of the Kansas City community before Saturday nights game against the Royals as part of a farewell tour. Rivera has been meeting with folks in each city the Yankees visit after announcing in March his intention to retire after the season. Bressette fought back tears after speaking with Rivera, posing for a photograph with his family and getting a signed ball from one of the greatest relievers in baseball history. By now, their story has become well-known. Bressettes family was returning to Overland Park., Kan., from a trip to Florida in March when a massive display board inside Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport in Alabama fell on Heather and three of her boys. Heather was injured along with 9-year-old Tyler and 5-year-old Sam, while 10-year-old Luke was killed in the accident. "I was in tears seeing this family, the father breaking down and the wife crying," Rivera said afterward. "This happened not too long ago." Heather Bressette broke both her ankles and her pelvis in the accident, and spoke to Rivera from her wheelchair. Tyler and Sam were there along with their other brother, Joe. "You know, its a special moment," said Ryan Bressette, who was a batboy for the Royals when he was kid, back in their glory days of George Brett and Willie Wilson. "Its nice to know that players do care about giving back to the community," he said. "Never in my wildest life could I imagine meeting Mariano Rivera." Jonas Borchert didnt know hed have a chance to meet Rivera, either, until Joe and Kristen Borchert brought their son to the ballpark on Saturday. The soon-to-be 15-year-old from of Lees Summit, Mo., has Ewings Sarcoma, a rare form of cancer. A pitcher on his youth baseball team, hes unddergone chemotherapy and radiation treatment and for a while the cancer was in remission, only for it to return recently.dddddddddddd "Jonas was an outstanding pitcher in his league," Kristen Borchert said, adding with a smile: "He was like the Mariano in that he could close out a game." Last summer, Royals players Mike Moustakas and Eric Hosmer met Borchert during a visit to Childrens Mercy Hospital, and decided to wear green bracelets in his honour during games. Jonas Borchert said it was "crazy, weird," when Rivera said he was inspired by him. Ricky Hernandez, who is in a wheelchair, attended with his father, Ricardo. Ricky helped start a baseball league from a field his family built in their backyard, and that story is leading to the building of a permanent "adaptive" field for kids with disabilities. Sam DiGiovani and Tony Ross represented the Bishop Sullivan Center, which helps Billy Butler of the Royals with his "Hit-It-A-Ton program" to fight hunger, and Joe and Tom Giavagnoli came in honour of their late father Paul, who developed one of the first mechanical pitching machines. Paulo Ramirez attended with his son, Juan Carlos. It was Paulo who founded the areas first Spanish radio station and several other small businesses, and has worked tirelessly to provide job opportunities for immigrants who do not speak English. When asked whether the intimate meet-and-greet was something that Rivera hoped other players would emulate, the Yankees reliever shrugged his shoulders. "Its not something I try to do for others to do it," he said, "but I tell you what: Its something that every player should experience, because its just wonderful to say thanks. "The feeling you get from it, it will change your life, because theres so much out there we dont know," Rivera added. "Just saying, Thank you, and appreciating what you do -- people behind the scenes that we may never know about -- I mean, hopefully many others do it." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz