Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.01.2019 07:09
e, who shot 41 percent from 3-point range a year ago, signed with the Orange the day before fall classes started. He gives the O Antworten

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Andrew White says its way too early to call himself an X factor for No. 18 Syracuse. The fifth-year transfer from Nebraska may just be the difference maker, however, for a team that looks like it may be one of the nations elite.White, who shot 41 percent from 3-point range a year ago, signed with the Orange the day before fall classes started. He gives the Orange a dimension they appeared to be lacking entering the season.I definitely think hes a difference maker, said fellow fifth-year transfer John Gillon. The way he spreads the floor and how quick his release is theres really not five people who can shoot like that in the nation.White scored 19 points, Tyler Lydon had 17, and Syracuse went on a 14-0 run in the first half to take control and overpower Holy Cross 90-46 on Tuesday night.Syracuse (2-0) shot 58 percent from the field and was 13 for 25 on 3-pointers. White went 5 of 10 from beyond the arc after going 2 of 7 in the Oranges season opener against Colgate.Hes a huge piece of this team, Lydon said. He can do a lot of great things on the court. Adding him was huge for us. Anytime you have a guy who can space the floor like thats huge.White, a modest sort, preferred to let his teammates do the talking.Id rather that question be answered by my teammates, White said. Theyre the ones evaluating what my value is. I just try to come in and take care of business, take pressure off my teammates. I think thats what Ill do most.And just two games into the season, White says talk of his importance is a tad premature.I think were all critical. I think were all X factors. As far as me being the X factor I think its a little early now to be saying that. Im just trying to come in and do my job.And his job is knocking down 3s, a skill in which he has supreme confidence.My motto is if a shoot a shot its supposed to go in, he added. Thats why I dont get too excited when I hit a three or celebrate too much. My coaches and teammates expect the shot to go in when I attempt it.Coach Jim Boeheim praised White.He was geared up tonight. He was ready to go. He was focused in, Boeheim said. Hes a shooter. Obviously thats what he does. Were happy we have him here.Tyus Battle was 3 of 5 from long range, while Gillon made two while adding 15 points, nine assists and just one turnover off the bench.Anthony Thompson had 12 points, while Robert Champion and Malachi Alexander had eight apiece for the Crusaders (0-2). The Crusaders shot just 31 percent for the game.Asked what he would take away from the game, Holy Cross coach Bill Carmody had a succinct response: Nothing.Besides their 3-point attack, the Orange tallied 18 second-chance points, had 32 inside the paint, and scored 31 points off Holy Cross turnovers. The Orange outrebounded the smaller Crusaders 39-27. At one point in the first half, Syracuse had a 16-3 advantage on the boards.The Orange led 22-14 when they went on their 14-0 blitz to take control. The run featured four 3-pointers, two by White and one each by Frank Howard and Battle. Syracuse led 49-23 at the half.BIG PICTURE:Holy Cross: Its not fair to judge Holy Crosss outlook for the 2016-17 season based on Tuesdays outcome, but we may know more after Fridays matchup against UMass.Syracuse: This is one of Jim Boeheims best offensive teams in years. The Orange can beat teams inside and out.POLL IMPLICATIONS: With the nations top teams playing each other this week, the Orange could find themselves moving up in the rankings.SOPHOMORE SLUMP OVER: Tyler Lydon was 0-for-8 from beyond the arc in Syracuses two exhibition games and 0-for-3 in the season opener but he was 2-of-3 Tuesday.MICROWAVE: Gilllon is proving to be quite the spark off the bench for Boeheim. The transfer from Colorado State now has 28 points, 15 assists and just one turnover in two games.NO TREY, NO WAY: Holy Cross was just of 9-of-32 from 3 for 28 percent.UP NEXT:Holy Cross tries for its first win of the young season when the Crusaders host UMass on Sunday.Syracuse, a bubble team that made last years NCAA Tournament, hosts Monmouth, a bubble team that did not, Friday. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. http://www.adidasshoesdiscount.com/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Adidas Shoes Wholesale China . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday.Bryson DeChambeau continued his rapid rise into the golfing spotlight with an impressive professional debut at the RBC Heritage. The 22-year-old, who calls himself the Golf Scientist for having every iron in his bag the same length, had already made several notable performances worldwide before his strong week and tied-fourth finish at Harbour Town. DeChambeau had held the early lead at Januarys Abu Dhabi Golf Championship and posted top-30 finishes in Dubai and at Bay Hill during the early part of 2016, before turning professional after ending the Masters as the best-performing amateur. DeChambeau finished in a tie for 21st at the Masters earlier this year He saved his best though for the week after Augusta, with a three-under 68 during the final round leaving him just four back from winner Branden Grace.But just how does his first professional start compare to those previously earmarked as future stars? We looked at how others fared when they made the switch from the amateur game...Jordan Spieth - MCAlthough he had already made a handful of PGA Tour events and made his major debut, Spieths first start as a professional ended with an early exit at the 2013 Farmers Insurance Open. Spieth secured his first PGA Tour title later that year at the John Deere Classic Spieth made the cut as a 16-year-old at the Byron Nelson Championship and finished as the lowest amateur at the 2012 US Open, but was unable to produce a similar result after turning professional at the end of that year.Rounds of 72 and 73 saw him miss the cut at Torrey Pines by two strokes, as Tiger Woods went on to claim the first of five titles that year.Rory McIlroy - T42After making the cut at the Open Championship and featuring for Great Britain & Ireland in the Walker Cup, McIlroy turned professional just before appearing at the 2007 British Masters. McIlroys first win wouldnt come until the 2009 Dubai Desert Classic The Northern Irishman got off to a strong start at the Belfry with an opening-round 69, but only made the cut on the line after a bogey-filled 78 on Friday.A steady weekend saw McIlroy follow a two-under 70 with a final-round 73 to leave him 17 shots adrift of eventual champion Lee Westwood.McIlroy would go on to finish third at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship later that month and end inside the top-five at the Opeen de Espana a week later, securing his full European Tour card for the following year.ddddddddddddTiger Woods - T60 Woods ended 1996 as world No 33 Woods was already a multiple US Amateur champion and had several major appearances to his name when he switched to the pro ranks in August 1996.Several weeks after winning the Silver Medal as leading amateur at the Open, Woods made the cut and a mere $2,544 for his tied-60th finish at the now defunct Greater Milwaukee Open.It wouldnt be long before Woods would reach the winners circle, winning the Las Vegas Invitational and the Walt Disney Classic on his way to securing a place at the season-ending Tour Championship. Jason Day - T67 Day would have to spend 2007 playing on the Web.com Tour Having already won numerous amateur honours in Australia, Day made the switch to America and professional golf with a tournament invitation to the 2006 John Deere Classic.Day followed a first-round 71 with a 69 on the Friday to sneak in to the weekend at TPC Deere Run, eventually collecting $8,200 in prize money for finishing 16 strokes behind champion John Senden.Although that result was the first of five cuts made from hs first six starts on the PGA Tour, he failed to secure a full playing card for the following season and spent the following year playing on the Web.com Tour. Rickie Fowler - MC Rickie Fowler helped Team USA to two Walker Cup victories Fowlers professional career began in 2009 via a sponsors invite to the Web.com Tours Nationwide Tour Albertsons Boise Open, where the then 20-year-old made an early exit.The American had already made two Walker Cup appearances and spent time as world No 1 amateur before making the switch, where he added two top-seven finishes on the PGA Tour.A play-off defeat at Frys.com Open helped him secure enough money to reclaim playing rights for the following year, before Fowler secured a full playing card by graduating from the PGA Tour Q-School. Bryson DeChambeau is back in action at the Valero Texas Open from April 21-24. Watch live throughout the week on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: DeChambeau looking to improve Grace claims Heritage glory PGA Tour latest news Golf on Sky Sports 4 China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz