Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.01.2019 08:18
but on this day the harder compound in the blacks proved the better choice.Bourdais proved it with his top qualifying result of Antworten

WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. -- Scott Dixon was the man to beat at Watkins Glen International when the IndyCar Series began racing again at the historic road course just over a decade ago. He still is.Fastest in all three practices, Dixon topped the Fast Six on Saturday with a track-record-smashing time of 1 minute, 22.5259 seconds at 147.008 mph to win the pole for the Grand Prix at The Glen. It was Dixons second pole of the season and 25th of his career, tying him with Paul Tracy for 11th all time, as he eclipsed Ryan Briscoes track record by more than five seconds in a penalty-filled affair.It was hairy, man, Dixon said. There was definitely a lot of chaos during qualifying with people getting pulled back out of the group that they had transferred into.Will Power, second in points to Team Penske teammate Simon Pagenaud, will start second, followed by Sebastien Bourdais, Helio Castroneves, Tony Kanaan and Max Chilton.Pagenaud failed to make the final six for the first time this season and will start seventh. He leads Power by 28 points with two races left in the season.A year ago, Dixon captured his fourth IndyCar championship in stunning fashion. He won the season finale at Sonoma to snatch the title from Juan Pablo Montoya, overcoming a daunting 47-point deficit. That hes really not in the hunt this time -- Dixon is sixth in the standings, 132 points behind Pagenaud -- isnt so much fun.We had to have a lot of things go our way at Sonoma last year. You dont often see it transpire like that, Dixon said. They [Pagenaud and Power] are a lot closer. Wills starting five spots ahead of Simon, and Wills been a lot quicker all weekend. Its definitely going to go down to the wire. For us, its going to feel real strange.Other things to know about IndyCar qualifying at Watkins Glen International:Penalties, penaltiesGraham Rahal, the winner last week at Texas, was sitting comfortably inside the top six in the first of three rounds of qualifying but was penalized for impeding Jack Hawksworths time and did not advance. He pleaded his case with IndyCar officials on pit road, to no avail.Im very disappointed with the ruling, said Rahal, who will start 20th. We obviously have a fast race car, but were going to have to put our heads down and try to come from behind. There is a lot of work to be done. We will give it all we can to try to come up with good strategy to help us make our way to the front.Russian?Mikhail Aleshin?suffered a similar fate. Comfortably in the final six, he was penalized for impeding Montoya and had his two fastest laps taken away, too, giving Power the break he needed to advance.I did all I could in that situation. I knew he was behind me, Aleshin said. I moved to the right side and then they give me the penalty. Whats going on? They took [the] two fastest laps, which were identical. I think thats not very fair, is it?James Hinchcliffe also was a victim. He initially advanced but lost his fastest lap because he spun and affected the progress of Power during the first session, allowing Aleshin to go on to the next round.Red or blackTeams struggled to find the right balance with both the red and black tires on the newly paved surface at The Glen. The red compound is softer, grippier and usually faster, but on this day the harder compound in the blacks proved the better choice.Bourdais proved it with his top qualifying result of the season, but fellow Frenchman Pagenaud did not.I dont know what happened, Pagenaud said. Im trying to understand how we can go faster. We just missed it. It happens. Weve been struggling with speed. Its a new track and youve got to get used to it. Theres a very, very high commitment. Im pretty happy with where we are now. I think we can go racing.Friendly reminderPower starts alongside Dixon on the front row, with Pagenaud three rows back, and starts at Watkins Glen can be disastrous as drivers get aggressive trying to make passes when the green flag waves. Jeff Gordon won the pole here in 2003 for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race, was wrecked on the first turn of the race by Greg Biffle and finished 33rd.Dixon said hed remind Power about whats at stake.Ill definitely remind Will before the race that hes got a lot more to lose than I have, Dixon said with a smile. You know, I think you can see that Will has evolved a lot, I think, as a driver, especially this championship.It was funny -- we chatted at Road America about the runaway championship that Simon was having, and I was like, You wait, man, its going to flip. One of us will be in the chase again to try and hunt him down. White Running Shoes . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Black Cheap Running Shoes . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. http://www.cheaprunningshoesforsale.com/ . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Discount Running Shoes . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Grey Running Shoes . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. A look at some of the highlights from Saturdays schedule in the Las Vegas Summer League:YOUNG SUNSThe Phoenix Suns young core had an impressive game in an 86-73 win over Portland. Second-year guard Devin Booker scored 28 points on 11 of 21 shooting from the field, including 3 of 5 from 3-point range.Dragan Bender, the No. 4 overall pick in last months draft, scored 12 points and grabbed seven rebounds. Point guard Tyler Ulis, who surprisingly fell to the second round, finished with 11 points, seven assists and five rebounds.BROWNS BACKThe drafts No. 3 overall pick Jaylen Brown played on Saturday against the Chicago Bulls, scoring nine points on 3-of-13 shooting.Though it wasnt a great game for Brown, the good news was that he was simply back on the court. It was his first action since Monday, when he hyperextended his right knee in his first summer league game. He was diagnosed with a bone bruise.The Celtics 16th overall selection, Guerschon Yabusele, scored 10 points and grabbed seven rebounds in 22 minutes.LYLES IMPRESSIVESecond-year Utah Jazz forward Trey Lyles scored 28 points in an 88-73 loss to the Washington Wizards. The 6-foot-10 Lyles improved as his rookie season progressed and averaged nearly 13 points per game in April.Second-year guard Kelly Oubre Jr. scored 20 points for the Wizards.REMEMBER JIMMER?Jimmer Fredette is the rare veteran playing in thee summer league.dddddddddddd The 6-foot-2 guard is trying to earn a spot with the Denver Nuggets and poured in 26 points in a 106-62 win over the Memphis Grizzlies.Jamal Murray, the drafts No. 7 overall pick out of Kentucky, scored six points while shooting just 2 of 11 from the field for the Nuggets.Petr Cornelie, a 6-foot-11 center who was a second-round pick for Denver, scored 19 points on 7 of 11 shooting from the field.The Grizzlies were led by Wade Baldwin IV, the drafts No. 17 pick, who scored 10 points.MCRAE, KILPATRICK STAND OUTSecond-year guard Jordan McRae scored 27 points in Clevelands 79-73 loss to Brooklyn. Third-year guard Sean Kilpatrick scored 19 for the Nets.SIMMONS-INGRAM FIZZLESThe highly-anticipated summer league matchup between No. 1 pick Ben Simmons and No. 2 pick Brandon Ingram fizzled. Philadelphias Simmons had some good moments, including some pretty passes, and finished with eight points, 10 rebounds and eight assists.The Los Angeles Lakers Ingram struggled early, but hit a few shots in the fourth quarter to finish with seven points and four rebounds.That didnt mean there wasnt drama, though. DeAngelo Russell made a 3-pointer at the buzzer to lead the Lakers over the 76ers 70-69. He finished with 22 points. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz