Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.09.2018 01:09
e for getting carried away but even he could not deny the significance of this victory over Manchester City. It means a lot more Antworten

Can Tottenham win the Premier League title? Their 2-1 win over Manchester City proved Mauricio Pochettinos men are serious contenders... Spurs make title statement Read our match report from Tottenhams 2-1 win at the Etihad Stadium. Pochettino is not one for getting carried away but even he could not deny the significance of this victory over Manchester City. It means a lot more than three points, Tottenhams head coach said after the game. We are only young and this type of game is very important for the future.Tottenhams immediate future is as major contenders for their first title since 1961. The victory looked like it might elude them after City substitute Kelechi Iheanacho cancelled out Harry Kanes controversially-awarded penalty, but Christian Eriksen struck the winner seven minutes from time to spark wild celebrations in the away end. Tottenham manager Maurico Pochettino refused to be drawn on his teams title chances after they beat Manchester City 2-1 at the Etihad Stadium They were in second place before today but I still dont think there was that belief that they could go and win the league, said Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher. But when you come to a title rival away from home, perform like that and win … I think they believe they can go on and win it now.Spurs certainly have good reason to believe. The win put them within two points of leaders Leicester, and the performance proved their credentials in fitting style. Pochettinos youthful side is built on hard-work, determination and togetherness, and they showed those traits in abundance at the Etihad Stadium. Mauricio Pochettino celebrates after Tottenhams second goal We mentioned at half-time how much they run for each other and how much they fight for each other, said Thierry Henry in the Sky Sports studio. They want to win the league and you can see it.That approach was typified by the winning goal, when Spurs players swarmed around Yaya Toure and stole possession just inside Citys half. In a split second they were on the attack, with Mousa Dembele passing to Erik Lamela, who fed Eriksen to slide a cool finish beyond Joe Hart. Christian Eriksen celebrates with Harry Kane after scoring the winning goal Weve seen Yaya Toure run through midfield so often over the years - but dont do that against Spurs, said Carragher afterwards. Theyre the best in the league and winning the ball back and theyre right onto that back four.City simply didnt have an answer to the visitors energy. Watford manager Quique Sanchez Flores described Spurs as animals last week, and they showed the same work-rate here, with Premier League tracking data revealing Spurs covered 121km to Citys 112km and made 551 high-intensity sprints to Citys 494. Distance comparison Distance covered Sprints Manchester City 112km 494 Tottenham 121km 551 It might have been in vain had Spurs buckled after Citys equaliser, but their character shone through too. We delivered our plan perfectly, added Pochettino. We were very calm at 1-1 and played the way we wanted to play. We have a very young squad against a team with world champions so you have to give full credit to the players.As is often the case with this Tottenham side, there were impressive performances all over the pitch. Toby Alderweireld and Kevin Wimmer coped admirably with the threat of Sergio Aguero, while Danny Rose and Kyle Walker impressed at full-back and Kane put in a typically industrious shift up front. Goalscorer Harry Kane was happy that Tottenham beat Man City 2-1 in a game that may have repercussions on the title run-in Dembele was named man of the match but Carragher felt it could have gone to anyone in a white shirt. Dembele got man of the match and he looked like Yaya Toure from four or five years ago at times today, he said. But it wasnt easy to choose because every Spurs player was eight out of 10.Tottenham now have Europa League and FA Cup fixtures to contend with before a return to Premier League action against Swansea in a fortnights time. We need to keep this feeling, keep working hard and keep the right mentality, said Pochettino. In football always you need to respect the competition and you need to give your best. Poch: More than three points Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenhams 2-1 win at Man City means more than just three points. With Pochettinos guidance, it seems unlikely that Spurs will lose focus. Having flown under the radar for much of the season, their title challenge is now impossible to ignore. Also See: Spurs make title statement Pochettino: More than three points Kane: A good away win Pellegrini: Penalty decisive NFL Jerseys China . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.nflauthenticjerseys.com/ . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Cheap Super Bowl LII Jerseys .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. LONDON -- Novak Djokovic edged a bit closer to the year-end No. 1 ranking.The second-ranked Serb beat Milos Raonic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (5) Tuesday to qualify for the semifinals of the ATP finals and improve his record against the Canadian to 8-0.Djokovic is 2-0 at the season-ending tournament, and will retake the top ranking from Andy Murray if he does better this week. Murray is 1-0 so far, and plays his second match on Wednesday against Kei Nishikori.Djokovic never looked at ease in his second match at the O2 Arena, but he was able to hang on through two tough tiebreakers to earn the victory.It really could have gone either way, said Djokovic, who completed a career Grand Slam by winning the French Open this year. I was down very early in both tiebreaks tonight. But I just managed to stay committed and put pressure on his second serves.To get to the tiebreakers, Djokovic saved three break points in the first set. He then managed to go up a break twice in the second set, but Raonic responded each time.Raonic, who reached the Wimbledon final this year, took the lead in both tiebreakers as Djokovic struggled for consistency, but he couldnt hold on.I gave myself some chances there. He played well in most of those chances, said Raonic, who can still advance to the semifinals by beating Dominic Thiem on Thursday. Sometimes us tennis players, we struggle to forget. But thats the number one thing Ive got to do right now.Djokovic earned only 11 winners in the match, compared to Raonics 42, but it was stilll enough to advance and keep him on track to win a record-tying sixth title at the year-end championship.ddddddddddddll in all, two tiebreaks against a big server is a great win and great confidence boost, Djokovic said.In the early match, Thiem went through another second-set letdown before putting things right to give himself a chance to advance.The eighth-seeded Austrian, who is making his debut at the season-ending tournament, held on to beat Gael Monfils 6-3, 1-6, 6-4, making him 1-1 in the round robin.In his opening match on Sunday, Thiem lost to Djokovic after winning the first set. In the second set of that match, he was blanked 6-0.I tried to avoid the mistake I did in the first match, to drop a little bit. Didnt really happen that good, Thiem said. But I was trying to stay tough in the third set.He got some help this time, though.Although Monfils improved in the second set, winning all three of his break points to force a decider, his service game never really got going. In the final game of the match, the Frenchman gave it away with three of his five double-faults.It was a tough one, said Monfils, who is still recovering from a rib injury that forced him out of the Paris Masters at the end of last month. I think I didnt play a great match, but I gave everything I had.Because of his injury, Monfils said he may pull out of his final match against Djokovic. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz