Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.01.2019 08:19
rehab as he tried to work his way back from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee even though sitting out was "one Antworten

CHICAGO -- Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose says hes still recovering from knee surgery and vows to show sitting out last season was the right decision. In an interview posted Wednesday on the teams website, Rose said he had to be selfish in his rehab as he tried to work his way back from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee even though sitting out was "one of the hardest things Ive had to go through in my life." "Im not a selfish guy at all, but having this injury and going through what I had to go through and being smart, its something that I had to be selfish with," he said. "I couldnt worry about anyone else but myself and my health." He thinks fans who questioned him will realize sitting out was the right call once they see him playing again. "I think me going on the court and showing them and letting them know it was the right decision," he said. Rose hasnt played since he crumbled to the court near the end of the 2012 playoff opener against Philadelphia, sending the top-seeded Bulls to a first-round exit. He had surgery on May 12 that year, and his doctor said the recovery would probably take about eight to 12 months -- the final stage being playing in games. Rose practiced without restrictions the last few months of the season but never suited up for a game even though he had medical clearance. He and the Bulls never publicly ruled out a return, either. Without him, Chicago clawed its way to 45 wins and knocked out the Brooklyn Nets in the first round of the playoffs before bowing out to the champion Miami Heat. They were particularly banged up during the post-season, with players fighting through injuries and illnesses and Rose serving as a spectator. The Chicago product saw his image taking a hit, with analysts such as Charles Barkley and Steve Kerr, not to mention some fans, questioning why he wasnt playing. "When youre in practice, of course its not like game-like speed, unless its like training camp," Rose said. "Game-like experience is totally different when you have strategy, this and that, double teams. When I play, I get double-teamed a lot. We play the same defence (in practice) we play in the game, so there wasnt any double-teams. So I was able to roam around freely. And in a game ... I wasnt able to take on that double-team yet. "Every day I was working out like my leg is going to feel better," he continued. "I was pushing myself every day, eating right, trying to take care of my body so that I can be out there as soon as possible. But it didnt happen." Rose insisted he had his teammates support. "They saw how hard I was working in practice, just trying to rebuild my leg," he said. "All my teammates that were going through injuries, they used to tell me dont rush back just because they were going through stuff. So just to hear them say that, they knew I was trying to get back on the court as quickly as possible. They made a huge run at it. When they were playing, I told them things that I saw if they didnt see, or I was just working with them, just to show them I really cared about the team, and like I said they fought for me." Nike Tanjun Sale . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Nike Tanjun Clearance . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. http://www.cheapniketanjun.us/ . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Cheap Nike Tanjun Sale . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Nike Tanjun Wholesale . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- A Knoxville police officer who called Tennessee Volunteers coach Butch Jones during a rape investigation in which his players were involved will no longer serve as the police departments liaison to the football team.Knoxville police chief David Rausch said Wednesday that Sam Brown was removed from that assignment as a result of the reported concerns about the relationship between the football program and the police department.Rausch said Brown had served as the departments liaison to the Tennessee football program for the past 19 years and that his role included providing security for the head coach, team and staff.In order for the program to move on and avoid further undue scrutiny, it was agreed that we should make the transition at this time, Rausch said in a statement.Knoxville radio station WNML first reported the decision.Rausch emphasized this move is not the result of anything that Officer Brown has done or not done.He is a man of great integrity and has been a dedicated public servant to the Knoxville community, Rausch said.Phone records released in March show that Jones received calls from Brown and Rausch ton he morning of Nov. 16, 2014, hours after a woman said she was raped.Jones spoke to A.J. Johnson, a linebacker on his team at the time, a few minutes after receiving the initial call from Brown.ddddddddddddJohnson and defensive back Michael Williams?were suspended from the team Nov. 17, 2014, and identified as suspects the following day. They were indicted on aggravated rape charges in February 2015, and their cases are still pending.Knoxville police announced in April they were ending their practice of making courtesy calls to Tennessee coaches about incidents involving their players in the interest of transparency and to alleviate any appearance of conflict of interest. They said that going forward, in any incident involving a student at the university, police would make formal notification only to the schools law enforcement officials.Rausch said Wednesday that Brown has been on the citys two-year delayed-retirement program since February 2015 and has a final service date effective Jan. 31.He has been a mentor and guide to the young men in the program and has provided excellent professional service to those involved in the program, Rausch said.Rausch said Knoxville police would continue to provide support and serve the safety and security needs for the football program in partnership with the University of Tennessee police department and the Tennessee Highway Patrol. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz