Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.01.2019 03:25
be here, Piano said. Its one step. My body feels good.As mighty Italy looks tough to beat, Brazil has no plans of going down li Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- In March, Matteo Piano chose to have his second back surgery in about seven months and fix a painful herniated disk. He knew if he didnt get the operation, there would be no way hed be playing for Italy at the Olympics.It was all worth it. Piano is going for gold on Sunday.Now, Piano points to the heavy tape wrapped around his tender right calf that he hurt against Brazil, though theres no way a minor injury -- Its just a muscle pull, he insists -- will keep him off the court. There will be plenty of time to recover once he has returned home from Rio de Janeiro.To be here today, it was incredible, because nobody thought I could be here, Piano said. Its one step. My body feels good.As mighty Italy looks tough to beat, Brazil has no plans of going down lightly playing for gold in its home Olympics, reaching the final when the two-time defending champion Brazilian women could not. Fabiana and the women fell to China in a five-set quarterfinal match.First of all, it is a final. Its different from anything else, Brazils William Arjona said. At home, we are not going to let this get away from us. Regardless of our film study, our commitment, our will to win will be 1,000 percent on Sunday. We will leave everything on the court.Brazil avenged a loss to Russia in the 2012 London Games gold-medal match with a straight-set victory Friday night. The Brazilians are in their fourth straight final and chasing their first Olympic championship since 2004 in Athens.That is fueling this fired-up team, backed by the raucous home crowd at Maracanazinho arena.It is a game nobody forgets. We had a big lead, Brazils Lucas Saatkamp said of the 2012 Olympic loss to Russia. We almost had the gold medal around our necks and they took it from us.Italy, too, has plenty of motivation. The Italians want to win it all after settling for bronze four years ago.Piano knew this would be a memorable run for his close-knit team.He had his first back procedure before the World Cup in Japan last September, for a different issue than the March procedure.I had the choice, because I chose to have the operation only to be here in the Olympic Games, he said. If I didnt do the operation, I wouldnt be here.All of that is in the past for Piano.He is focused on reaching the top step of the podium on Sunday after Italy outlasted the United States 30-28, 26-28, 9-25, 25-22, 15-9 and left U.S. coach John Speraw predicting gold for the powerful Italians.Yeah! Yes! Piano said shortly afterward, still overjoyed by the teams triumph against the U.S. in an instant Olympic classic. Its the best thing Ive had in my life and in sport.On Friday, once the Italians decided to focus on the present and not look forward at any medal matches, We flew! Piano said.Italy is a deep team and the Brazilians realize their next opponent is capable of coming back at any point behind a star-studded lineup and the brilliant serving of Ivan Zaytsev, who served three straight aces in the fourth set against the U.S. as Italy used a 6-0 run to force a fifth.Its a balanced team and I think they have been the most consistent team so far in the tournament, Saatkamp said.For Italy, it has taken commitments from every player to make the goal for gold a reality -- like the spirit and determined pursuit of Piano.We tried to create from the work up this last year such a family ambience on the national team, Zaytsev said. Every part of this team is trying to give his best also like a person, from the human aspect so we are becoming like a family. So, Matteo Piano, hes a part of this family and his desire to be part of this family is really, really huge. Wholesale Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Air Max Womens 2018 . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. http://www.cheapairmaxshoeswholesale.com/ . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Air Max Mens 2018 . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Cheap Nike Air Max Womens Shoes .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. RIO DE JANEIRO -- IOC President Thomas Bach will miss Wednesdays opening ceremony of the Paralympic Games in order to attend a state event in Germany.The International Olympic Committee said Tuesday that Bach would attend the official state mourning ceremony on Wednesday for Walter Scheel, the former West Germany president.We understand that it was an unforeseen situation that happened in Europe, Mario Andrada, the spokesman for the local organizing committee, said.Bach has named IOC member Sam Ramsamy of South Africa to represent him at the opeening ceremony at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro.ddddddddddddThe Paralympics will feature 4,300 athletes, although none from Russia. The International Paralympic Committee has banned all Russian athletes because of alleged state-sponsored doping in the country.The IOC permitted some Russian athletes to participate in the just-concluded Olympics, largely leaving the decision to international sports federations. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz