Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.01.2019 03:26
bledon, saved three match points and came back to beat 18-year-old Croatian Ana Konjuh, who accidentally stepped on a tennis bal Antworten

LONDON -- Garbine Muguruzas first major tournament as a reigning Grand Slam champion didnt last long.Less than a month after winning the French Open, the second-seeded Spaniard was beaten in the second round of Wimbledon on Thursday by a Slovakian qualifier ranked No. 124.In the biggest upset of the tournament so far, Jana Cepelova beat a listless Muguruza 6-3, 6-2 on Court 1 in less than an hour to reach the third round at the All England Club.Muguruza was not as sharp Thursday as she was in this tournament last year, when she lost to Serena Williams?in the final, or as she was in beating Williams in the final at Roland Garros this month for her first major championship.My energy was missing a little today, Muguruza said. From yesterday I felt a little bit tired. During the match and after the match, Im like, Tough day today, empty today.She sprayed ugly shots all over the court Thursday and finished with 22 unforced errors compared to just nine winners. Cepelova had a first-serve percentage of just more than 40 percent but still outplayed Muguruza with 14 winners and 12 errors.She played great, no fear, trying a lot of stuff that was working, Muguruza said. But my energy wasnt there. I was trying but it didnt work at all.Cepelova, Slovakias No. 5 female player, had to win three matches in qualifying to make it into the main draw. Its not the first time she has knocked off a top player. Cepelova ousted Simona Halep in the first round at Wimbledon last year, also on Court 1, and beat Williams at a tournament in Charleston in 2014.Last year I beat Halep on the same court and I had great memories, the 23-year-old Cepelova said. I am so happy.The last time a second-seeded woman lost at Wimbledon before the third round was in 2013, when?Victoria Azarenka?was beaten in the second round.Five-time Wimbledon champion Venus Williams won yet another match at the All England Club as three American women picked up victories as the tournament scrambled to get back on schedule.The eighth-seeded Williams, at 36 the oldest player seeded in the top eight at a major tournament since Martina Navratilova at Wimbledon in 1994, beat Greek qualifier Maria Sakkari 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 to reach the third round.It turned out to be an unexpectedly close, 2?-hour match between Williams, winner of seven Grand Slam titles and playing in her 19th Wimbledon, and Sakkari, making her first appearance at Wimbledon and third at a major.Williams, who had 38 winners but 31 unforced errors, won the most recent of her five Wimbledon titles in 2008. Since 2011, she has not been past the fourth round.Third-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska, the 2012 runner-up at Wimbledon, saved three match points and came back to beat 18-year-old Croatian Ana Konjuh, who accidentally stepped on a tennis ball and injured her right ankle in the next-to-last game.Radwanska pulled out the 2-6, 6-4, 9-7 victory in the second round after the 103rd-ranked Konjuh was broken while serving for the victory at 5-4 and 6-5 in the third set.Radwanska has made it to at least the semifinals at Wimbledon in three of the past four years.With play starting earlier on the outside courts after two days of bad weather, Madison Keys and Sloane Stephens?also advanced Thursday.Keys, seeded No. 9 after breaking into the top 10 for the first time this month, reached the third round with a 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 win over Kirsten Flipkens. Keys, a quarterfinalist last year, had 48 winners -- more than double the Belgian players 22.No. 18 Stephens, who reached the quarterfinals here in 2013, defeated Chinas Peng Shuai 7-6 (5), 6-2 in a first-round match that was delayed.Other womens winners included fourth-seeded Angelique Kerber advancing with a 6-1, 6-4 win over Varvara Lepchenko?and No. 5 Simona Halep, who beat Francesca Schiavone 6-1, 6-1. No. 14 Samantha Stosur was knocked out 6-4, 6-2 by 2013 runner-up Sabine Lisicki.No. 11?Timea Bacsinszky?beat Luksika Kumkhum 6-4, 6-2,?Annika Beck?ousted Britains Heather Watson 3-6, 6-0, 12-10, and Frances Kristina Mladenovic, seeded No. 31, was eliminated 6-3, 6-3 by Aliaksandra Sasnovich. Cheap Jordan Retro 12 For Sale . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Cheap Jordans Free Shipping . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. http://www.jordanscheapchinawholesale.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Cheap Jordan Retro 11 Sale . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Cheap Nike Air Jordan Retro 13 . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. RIO DE JANEIRO -- In a day of fencing upsets, Hungarys Emese Szasz rallied to win the gold medal in womens epee Saturday at the Carioca Arena 3.Szasz, ranked seventh in the world, stunned two-time world champion Rossella Fiamingo of Italy 15-13 after trailing by as many as four points -- a remarkable rally for the sport.I believed in myself and my fencing, and I did it, Szasz said.Chinas Yiwen Sun won bronze, beating Lauren Rembi of France 15-13 on a stab with 37 seconds to go.Szaszs win capped an opening day marked by big surprises. Top-ranked Anqi Xu of China, third-ranked Tatiana Logunova of Russia and all three U.S. fencers were eliminated in the round of 32.Second-ranked Sarra Besbes of Tunisia was knocked out in the quarterfinals.Unlike her highly-ranked peers, the fourth-ranked Fiamingo cruised to the semifinals. Fiamingo then fell behind by three points to Sun before a rally with 10 seconds left and a point in extra time put her through to the finals.Szasz beat Rembi 10-6 in the semifinals, setting up a matchup of two of the worlds top fencing powers in the finals.Fiamingo forced the action, pushing her lead to 10-6 early in the second period. But Szasz scored nine of the last 12 points, clinching the win on a simultaneous score.Only then, when I made the last touch, Szasz said when asked when she thought she had taken control of the match.Frances Marie-FFlorence Candassamy entered the tournament ranked just 49th in the world, but her aggressive fighting style had Xu on her heels.ddddddddddddCandassamy took a 10-6 lead after the second period and clinched the blowout victory midway through the third period.Candassamy then got a shot at Nathalie Moellhausen, an Italian fighting for Brazil to honor her Brazilian grandmother. But Moellhausen, backed by the home crowd, drubbed Candassamy 15-12 before losing in the quarterfinals.Ive done something really good for Brazil. Its a new experience for me. Im going to keep fencing, Moellhausen said.Americans Katharine Holmes and sisters Courtney and Kelley Hurley, all ranked outside the top 10, lost their first matches. Courtney Hurley chose to rest up for competition rather than march in Fridays Opening Ceremony, a decision she came to regret.It doesnt matter. I should have just marched and had fun, Hurley said. Everyones hyping it up all year long and youre done in nine minutes.South Koreas Shin A Lam, whose protest following a defeat in the semifinals at the London Games four years ago overshadowed the rest of the epee tournament, was upset by Ukraines Olena Kryvytska 15-14 in the round of 32.---Online:AP Summer Games: http://summergames.ap.org/ China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz