Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.01.2019 03:26
public of Ireland some time to find a goalscorer as prolific as Robbie Keane. The 35-year-old captain boasts an impressive inter Antworten

Ipswich striker Daryl Murphy believes it will take the Republic of Ireland some time to find a goalscorer as prolific as Robbie Keane. The 35-year-old captain boasts an impressive international scoring record having scored on 67 occasions in 143 appearances for Ireland.Keane is confident there are more goals to come as he prepares for another major tournament at the European championships in France this summer. As Ireland prepare for Euro 2016, Murphy considered the task of replacing the LA Galaxy striker in the national team.It should be exciting, but youd want to be a very good striker to break Robbies record. I cant really see that happening in the years to come, Murphy said.If theres a place there for grabs for any young lad coming through who wants to score goals, then you look up to people like Robbie. Hes a legend.I have watched him all through his career and he has done brilliantly, so it would be a big ask.Keane is no longer guaranteed a place in the Republic starting line-up, but remains a talismanic figure both on and off the pitch for his country.Still now, he is so sharp in his thinking - he is so sharp in the head that he knows exactly what is around him and what he is going to do before the ball even comes, and you see his finishing is still top-notch, Murphy added. Daryl Murphy is still looking for his first Ireland goal You obviously learn from that. You watch him and see little things he does and try to do them yourself.Hes always been a voice and influence in the changing room - thats just the way he is. Hes brilliant with all the lads - anyone who comes into the squad from day one, he will talk to you and make you feel welcome, and thats brilliant for us to have.But he still offers us a lot. If you need a goal, theres only one man who can do that for you and hes proven that his whole career.And 33-year-old Murphy concedes it has been frustrating looking for his first goal at international level, having won 20 caps.He said: It is frustrating, but its part and parcel of football. Theres obviously a reason I have not scored - I have had some decent chances and the keeper has saved it or Ive hit the post or something like that.But you always think as a striker that youre going to get a chance and youll score. You cant dwell on it too much. If I did that, I think my confidence would be shattered. But I dont think too much about it. Hopefully if I play, Ill get one. Also See: Euro 2016 Fixtures Latest video Tables Air Max 720 France . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Air Max 720 Soldes . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. http://www.airmax720pascher.fr/ . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Air Max 720 Acheter . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Air Max 720 Pas Cher Chine . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. The Chicago Cubs could use some more pitching -- who cant in a playoff hunt? -- and Jonathan Papelbon is set to announce where he will sign in the next 24 hours, according to ESPNs Jerry Crasnick.The case for Papelbon? He has 368 career saves, including 19 this season with the Washington Nationals. He would fit right into the seventh and eighth innings for the Cubs. He previously pitched under the Theo Epstein regime in Boston, so Papelbon is a known commodity tto the front office.ddddddddddddThe case against? Papelbon has had declining velocity this season and is 2-4 with a 4.37 ERA.Is Papelbon worth the risk?The Cubs have overhauled their bullpen in the past month, acquiring Mike Montgomery from the Seattle Mariners and then?Aroldis Chapman?from the New York Yankees in a blockbuster trade. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz