Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.01.2019 12:14
t a major had been accomplished 27 times by 25 players.Now it has been done 30 times by 28 players, with Open champion Henrik St Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Fifteen days after he played one of the most flawless rounds of golf in his career, Phil Mickelson stood on the first tee Friday afternoon at Baltusrol Golf Club and proceeded to pound his drive onto one of the few New Jersey streets without traffic.Hours later, Robert Streb, who hasnt finished in the top 10 in a year, whose name doesnt exactly evoke fear when it appears on a leaderboard, became the latest player to shoot 63 in a major championship. And in an interesting bit of trivia, Streb became the fourth to do so here.Mickelson barely made the cut; Streb is tied for the lead through two rounds of the PGA Championship.Sometimes, golf is impossible to explain, and two days at Baltusrol shows why it is exceedingly difficult to handicap.Streb joined Jimmy Walker atop the leaderboard at 9 under par, with Argentinas Emiliano Grillo 2 shots back along with defending champion Jason Day, who had a stretch of eight holes with seven birdies.Meanwhile, Rory McIlroy, who has won this tournament twice and was considered a pretournament favorite, butchered the relatively benign 18th hole to miss the cut. This is the second major championship this year in which he has not qualified for the final 36 holes.I think if you had given anyone else in this field my tee shots this week, they would have been up near the top of the leaderboard, McIlroy said. It just shows you how bad I was around the greens. Ive hit the ball really well and Im walking away not playing the weekend.Its really disheartening. I need to go back to the drawing board and see where we go from here.Then theres 29-year-old Streb, a one-time PGA Tour winner who missed the cut in the previous three major championships this year and who hasnt finished better than a tie for 20th in his previous 17 starts.Streb opened the tournament with a 68 on Thursday. Then, beginning on the back nine for the second round, he played nicely, shooting a 33 that included four birdies and a bogey. But he also birdied the second hole, the sixth and the seventh. And all of a sudden, when he knocked in a 20-footer at the ninth, it added up to 63.Happy to join the club that seems to be ever-growing, Streb said.Going into The Open at Royal Troon, the feat of a single-round 63 at a major had been accomplished 27 times by 25 players.Now it has been done 30 times by 28 players, with Open champion Henrik Stenson doing it in the final round at Royal Troon when he outplayed Mickelson in their epic duel.Stenson has maintained his momentum after capturing the Claret Jug, posting consecutive 67s at Baltusrol to be in fifth place, 3 strokes back of the leaders.Of course, confidence level is always going to go up when you manage to accomplish what I did at Troon, the Swede said. Youre going to feel a bit more confident, and trusting yourself more that you can do it again if youve done it once. I guess thats natural and I do feel that.I cant guarantee that its going to happen again, if Im in a similar situation. But at least youve got the belief that you can do it.None of the 20 PGA of America club professionals in the field made the cut, which came at 146, 2 over par. So if McIlroy needs a putting lesson, there are plenty of club pros around who have the time to offer some help.While McIlroy will have to watch the weekend on television, one who will be spending less time doing commentary is Rich Beem. The 2002 PGA champion has a full-time gig with Sky Sports in the U.K., working some 25 events a year.He had not played a competitive round of golf on a major tour since last years PGA Championship at Whistling Straits, where he missed the cut. And due to tendinitis in his right shoulder, Beem, 46, has not played much golf this year. He started to play and practice again only in the past month.But he shot 69-72 to make it to the weekend. It means a lot to do this at this point, Beem said. But it kind of messes up my job.A lot of things seem messed up at the moment.Three 63s in majors in a matter of 15 days. No. 2 Dustin Johnson, perhaps the hottest player in golf, and McIlroy, missing the cut. No. 1 Day, ill once again on the eve of a big tournament and getting in but one practice round, shooting 68-65 to be in contention. Jordan Spieth with a lengthy rule issue.And then theres Mickelson, who won the PGA here in 2005 and came oh-so-close to a sixth major title two weeks at Royal Troon. Over four days in Scotland, Mickelson made just four bogeys, twice going bogey-free for entire rounds.On Friday, he went 3-over-par on one hole, and it was fortunate it wasnt worse. His first tee shot found the road, his re-tee nearly went just as far off the fairway to the other side and was fortunate to be in play. From there, he knocked another wayward shot, chipped short of the green, then got-up-and-down for a triple-bogey 7.I think in the history of the PGA Championship, thats the worst start of anyones round, Mickelson said. Id have to look that up.Actually, about 30 minutes after Mickelson, Nicolas Colsaerts made an 8 at the first hole. But it wasnt his first hole of the day.It was probably after I did it, Mickelson quipped. So I had it for a while.There is that. Which is strange, yet seemingly normal in the midst of all the other absurdities. Air Max 270 Pas Cher . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Basket Air Max 270 Pas Cher . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. http://www.pascherairmax270.fr/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Air Max 270 Pas Cher Chine . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Air Max 270 En Solde .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Before they took the court and won bronze, they gathered in the locker room one final time. Each player on the U.S. womens volleyball took a turn to speak.Jordan Larson told her teammates she loved them and would fight for every one of them.Alisha Glass made sure they all knew there was nowhere shed rather be now than right here in Rio.Captain Christa Dietzen? She didnt need an Olympic medal. She already understood what this tight-knit team was all about, and she also knew it sure would be nice to wear one home as she heads into retirement and prepares to start a family. They thanked one another for the time and effort over four hard years.Beach star Kerri Walsh Jennings sent a note of her own: Go get a bronze. Just as Walsh Jennings and April Ross did.Im just really proud to be a part of this program, Larson said. Its come a long way. Im just really happy because there are a lot of good people who deserve this. A lot of people just gave their hearts and soul to this.Player-turned-coach Karch Kiraly, the only person to win Olympic volleyball gold as a beach and indoor player, addressed each woman. He spoke of his admiration and acknowledged those players back home who didnt make the cut.Just by stepping on the court Saturday, Foluke Akinradewo showed how this squad stuck together. She returned from an injury to her left leg that forced her out early in the semifinal loss to Serbia. The star middle blocker took charge as the top-ranked Americans bounced back two days later to beat the Netherlands 25-23, 25-27, 25-22, 25-19.After Kim Hills ace on match point, the U.S. women fell into an embrace. Kiraly hugged his coaches and brought the women into a huddle for one last cheer.In a way, selfishly, I wanted a gold medal to almost prove the way this culture is, or the way the culture has grown and the foundation that weve built, almost to prove it right -- that the way we did it was right, Dietzen said. A medals not going to prove that. A medal doesnt define this team. It will never define this team.Reserve setter Courrtney Thompson, the Americans inspirational motivator, joined Dietzen in announcing immediately after the match that her volleyball days are done.dddddddddddd Then they joked about meeting for a crack-of-dawn spin class later in the week.I have a whole new respect for everyone that wins a bronze medal, Thompson said. Its not easy, 48 hours later.This group leaves the Olympics again without the big prize. The last three games went this way: Beijing 2008, silver; London 2012, silver; and Rio de Janeiro 2016, bronze.Our team dealt with some real pain and heartache, heartbreak, a couple of days ago, said Kiraly, who thanked Walsh Jennings for her gesture. Im incredibly proud of how within hours they were preparing, carrying that heartbreak, but preparing to be good and to finish strong. I also never had any understanding of how good a bronze medal could feel, and it feels incredible right now. Were so happy to finish this tournament on this note.The Netherlands shined, playing in its first Olympics since the 1996 Atlanta Games. The Dutch pushed the U.S. to five sets in pool play on Aug. 8 and put womens volleyball on the map at home with a gutsy, never-give-up style.Now, the Americans are left to try again in Tokyo 2020 for the programs first gold, with certain new leaders emerging to guide that run: Hill, Kelsey Robinson, Kayla Banwarth.Thompson and Carli Lloyd wrapped themselves together with an American flag. Banwarth lifted the Stars and Stripes above her head.These women will look to build on this even if it wasnt the result they planned for all along. Still, it was far better than departing South America empty-handed.Theres been a lot of tears the past couple days, Hill said. And not just tears of sadness before this match, tears of gratitude and just joy at this experience these past four years, in this tournament and being with this group of people, this special group. Its been such an amazing ride. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz