Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.01.2019 12:14
ing me to do? Take my belt off and spank them? Yell at them, scream at them? What do you want?" Royals manager Ned Yost asked. " Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Tyler Lyons couldnt seem to find any pitch that was working in the first inning Tuesday night. The next six? Just about everything was working. The St. Louis Cardinals rookie only allowed two hits against the Kansas City Royals scuffling offence, and the only run in the first inning. The result was a 4-1 win that kept Lyons perfect in his week-old big league career, and the Cardinals rolling as they head for home. "In the first inning, I was a little erratic with everything," he said. "Just trying to control that a little bit and get in the groove and figure out what was working and what wasnt. "Eventually, everything started working." By that point, Carlos Beltran had already belted a two-run homer to give Lyons the lead. Matt Carpenter and Matt Holliday added solo shots in the sixth inning, and the Cardinals improved to a major league-best 20-9 on the road before heading home for two against KC at Busch Stadium. The only two hits that Lyons (2-0) allowed were to Billy Butler -- an RBI double in the first inning and a bloop single in the seventh, which ended a streak of 17 straight betters set aside. "He was very good, and pitched different today. He had a little trouble at first finding his fastball, but he had his breaking ball going today and that kept them off balance," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "He made a good adjustment and found his fastball later." Trevor Rosenthal pitched the eighth inning in a driving rain for St. Louis, and Edward Mujica breezed through a perfect ninth for his 16th save of the season. "Just the life, the energy -- theyre enjoying showing up every day to play the game," Matheny said, "and you can tell theyre really lifting each other up." Things couldnt be more different in the opposing clubhouse. Kansas City has lost seven straight and 18 of its past 22, erasing a 17-10 start that had a beleaguered fan base finally starting to believe in something. The Royals 10 consecutive losses at Kauffman Stadium matches the franchise record set just last season. "What are you asking me to do? Take my belt off and spank them? Yell at them, scream at them? What do you want?" Royals manager Ned Yost asked. "Do we need to make changes? This cant continue. Somewhere down the road, were going to have to make some changes." Their offence has been the biggest culprit: Its produced eight runs total in the Royals past five games, and hasnt scored more than four in a game since May 21 at Houston. While the Cardinals had three homers Tuesday night, the Royals have that many in 14 games. "If pressure turns into panic, you have a problem," general manager Dayton Moore said prior to the game. "Right now, weve just got to deal with the pressure in a way that is professional and with the right mindset and just get through it." St. Louis got off to a carbon-copy start of the previous night, when Yadier Molina hit a two-run homer in the first inning from the No. 2 spot in the lineup. This time, it was Beltran who went deep off Santana to give the Cardinals a 2-0 lead after just seven pitches. It was the first time the Cardinals got two-run shots from the No. 2 spot in the first inning in back-to-back games since 1998, when Ray Lankford hit both of them, according to STATS LLC. The Royals havent accomplished the same feat since Amos Otis went deep in consecutive games in 1976. The Royals got one run back right away when Alex Gordon drew a leadoff walk -- the Royals began the night with the third-fewest walks in the majors -- and Butler drove him in with a double to left. But that was the hardest-hit ball of the night by Kansas City, which set a season low for hits in a game. Lyons retired 17 in a row before Butler blooped his single down the right-field line with one out in the seventh inning, and then he left the Royals DH stranded on first base. "I mean, I knew there had to be a few," Lyons said of his streak of retired batters. "I wasnt sure how many there were, but I like not having to pitch out of the stretch, so that was good." Other than the home runs, Santana was nearly as effectively on the mound. The Royals right-hander went 14 consecutive batters without allowing anybody on base at one point, and he was aided by double plays in the first and seventh innings to limit the damage. Not even the best defence could keep the ball in the park, though. Santana allowed four homers to the Angels his last time out, and has allowed seven in his past two starts. "That happens. Im not trying to be perfect, just trying to make my pitch. If I miss, thats how it is," Santana said. "I have to change the page and get them next time." Notes: Molina got a rare night off. Hed played in 58 of the Cardinals first 60 games. ... Gordon was back in the leadoff spot for Kansas City. CF Lorenzo Cain batted third in the order for the first time. ... RHP Jeremy Guthrie will be on the mound for Kansas City on Wednesday. RHP Lance Lynn will pitch for the Cardinals. ... The game took 2 hours, 7 minutes to complete. Air Max 98 Supreme Red .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Air Max 98 Supreme 2018 . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. http://www.supremeairmax98snakeskin.com/ . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Air Max 98 Buy Online . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Air Max 98 Supreme For Sale . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks.Former England women’s rugby captain Sue Day believes it is impossible to detach sexism from homophobia in sport. In a recent survey of female coaches and athletes, just under 50 per cent said people assumed their involvement in sport was because they were gay.Sexism and homophobia are so inextricably linked, Wasps FC president Day told Tuesdays Sportswomen show on Sky Sports News HQ. There is a huge amount of sexism in sport. The men have been allowed to play sport for many years whereas the women havent. Stonewalls Rainbow Laces campaign is raising awareness of homophobia in football Because sport is perceived to be such a masculine, manly thing there is a stigma that women are not conforming to the sexist gender stereotype. Its almost as if people think these women are doing something we are not expecting them to do along gender norms.The stigma comes from that. Its as much about sexism as homophobia. Skys Sportswomen programme investigates homophobic attitudes towards women playing and coaching in football Ruth Hunt, chief executive of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) charity Stonewall, believes gender stereotyping is a major issue for gay sportsmen and women to contend with.ddddddddddddf a woman is unusually good at something [people think], she must be a lesbian, Hunt said.If she has got physical strength or something that is not perceived to be feminine, then she must be a lesbian. If a man is gay, [people think] that he cant possibly be good at sport because he is not masculine enough. Former England winger Ben Cohen, seen here scoring a try against Australia in 2002, is the founder of the StandUp charity Ben Cohen, former England rugby winger and founder of the StandUp Foundation charity which is dedicated to tackling bullying, believes education is vital to combating homophobia in sport.Where it needs to be tackled is at school level with kids who are our next generation, he said.They are going to drive a cultural change and they need educating. There is a lot of casual homophobia, there are a lot of kids who will use casual homophobic slurs without really understanding what they mean. Also See: Womens Sport Week 2016 headlines Follow us @SportswomenSky Sportswomen Facebook page #MyInspirationalWoman China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz