Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.01.2019 06:26
mer Johnny Bench has launched a new cellphone app aimed at combatting bullying in schools nationwide.The former?Cincinnati Reds Antworten

CINCINNATI -- Major League Baseball Hall of Famer Johnny Bench has launched a new cellphone app aimed at combatting bullying in schools nationwide.The former?Cincinnati Reds catcher officially launched his Smithfield School App on Thursday at the Montgomery Inn Boathouse in downtown Cincinnati.The app, named for its sponsor Smithfield Foods, allows teachers and administrators to notify parents of reports of bullying, cyberbullying, threats, school closings and other alerts.Approximately 5,000 schools across the country are slated to use the app, which is free for users with schools paying a $79 monthly hosting fee.Bench says he still remembers two boys who bullied him when he was in eighth grade more than 50 years ago. He says he wants to see every child protected as much as possible. Vente Adidas Yeezy Pas Cher . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Yeezy Boost Pas Cher Chine . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. http://www.pascheradidasyeezy.fr/ .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Chaussure Yeezy Pas Cher . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Chaussure Yeezy Boost Pas Cher . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Tennessee Titans had a bye week while players around the rest of the league wore cleats on a day carved out for players to make a statement for a cause.Despite missing the My Cause My Cleats weekend, the Titans initially were not granted permission to wear their individualized shoes beyond warm-ups Sunday, when they return to action against Denver at Nissan Stadium.But later Monday, NFL senior vice president of communications Natalie Ravitz told ESPN that the league had reversed course.We have spoken to both the Titans and Browns, Ravitz said. Players from the two teams on a bye last week can participate in My Cause/My Cleats in Week 14.At least two Titans, cornerback Jason McCourty and tight end Delanie Walker, planned to wear their special cleats anyway.McCourty and his twin brother,?New England Patriots?safety?Devin McCourty, have a joint charity called Tackle Sickle Cell. Devin wore his shoes during the Patriots home win over the Rams on Sunday.I believe you should be [allowed], so Ill be wearing mine for the game, Jason said.Walkers cleats honor MADD and Delanie Walker Gives Back.Even though players are now allowed to wear specialty cleats, some players may not have gone through the process of getting them made because of the leagues initial stance. And it may be too late for them.We should be able to, us and Cleveland, Titans linebacker Brian Orakpo?said bbefore the league reversed course.dddddddddddd He would have had shoes designed to show his support for leukemia and lymphoma charities.Receiver Andrew Hawkins, the Cleveland Browns player rep, said before the reversal that while he hoped the league relented, he wouldnt be surprised if players wore My Cause cleats regardless.If they fine guys for wearing them, I think thatd be a black eye for the NFL, Hawkins said. Especially since its all about good causes and everything.Most Browns players said they hadnt had time to think about what shoes they would choose because they were under the impression the league would not reconsider.Browns offensive lineman?Joe Thomas said that, if permitted, he would wear cleats representing Team Rubicon, a charitable organization founded by Jake Wood, his former teammate at Wisconsin. The charity uses veterans for rapid responses to disasters, and has helped in places like Haiti (to assist earthquake victims) and Greece (refugees).When the Titans played Minnesota on Sept. 11 to open the season, linebacker Avery Williamson wore cleats honoring victims and responders on the 15th anniversary of the attacks on the United States.Despite reports that hed be fined, he ultimately was not.ESPNs Pat McManamon contributed to this report. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz