Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.01.2019 06:27
ld really like to win this tournament.The world No 2 tees off alongside Jason Dufner and Jimmy Walker for the opening two rounds Antworten

Jordan Spieth admits he is motivated by the form of Jason Day as he looks to end his poor record at the AT&T Byron Nelson this week. Victory in last weeks Players Championship was Days seventh in his last 17 events, taking the Australian 2.4 points clear of Spieth at the top of the world rankings.Spieth missed the cut at TPC Sawgrass in his first event since a back-nine collapse at the Masters, but now looks to bounce back with an improved display in his home state. Jordan Spieth played alongside Jason Day at last weeks Players Championship The 22-year-old has a poor record at Four Seasons, not finishing inside the top-25 since a tie for 16th as an amateur in 2010, but feels his game is heading in the right direction.I feel great about the way Im hitting the ball right now, Spieth told a press conference on Tuesday.I didnt have my putter last week and did some good work with Cameron [McCormick, his coach] the last two days and I seem to have gotten that back.I know it was something simple and it was. So, if we can just continue to do that and roll those putts in, well be in business. Spieth has posted five top-10 finishes in 11 worldwide starts in 2016 I was on my A game for all four rounds [at the AT&T] in 2010 and three out of the four in 2011. I just havent had my A game this week since then.Do I know why? Not necessarily. One time, I think I wasnt driving it well. The next, I just didnt make anything. Im looking for it all to click. I would really like to win this tournament.The world No 2 tees off alongside Jason Dufner and Jimmy Walker for the opening two rounds, with Spieth trying to reduce the gap between him and Day in the battle for top spot.Asked if he used Days recent success as motivation, Spieth said: Especially playing with him in these kinds of weeks where hes doing what hes doing. Days victory at TPC Sawgrass was his third for the year Hes playing his game. He believes his game is better than anybody elses and hes on his game and so it is better than everyone elses. I know that feeling and Im looking to get that back and definitely theres some motivation there.With what hes doing right now I think I can win the next two events and Im still not going to surpass him in the world rankings. Hes separated himself and that bothers me and it motivates me.Watch the AT&T Byron Nelson live throughout the week on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Day strolls to Sawgrass title Days magnificent seven Player reaction to Sawgrass set-up Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Grossiste Chaussure Pas Cher .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Grossiste Chaussure France .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. http://www.chaussuresfrancepascher.fr/ . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Chaussures France Pas Cher .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Soldes Chaussures Pas Cher . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Its on. Bat flips and fat lips serve as the background of the American League Division Series between the Texas Rangers and Toronto Blue Jays. Game 1 of the best-of-5 is Thursday afternoon at Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas.The Rangers and Blue Jays are meeting in the postseason for the second consecutive year. Toronto prevailed in a testy five-game ALDS in 2015 by winning the last three games, including 6-3 in the finale at Rogers Centre punctuated by Jose Bautistas three-run home run off Sam Dyson and subsequent bat flip.Revenge has to be on the Rangers minds, even as they rightly insist much more is at stake.Playing those guys again and beating them would be sweet, Texas shortstop Elvis Andrus said, according to MLB.com. But in the end, were looking at the big picture. Its not about beating one guy in one series. Its about getting to the World Series and winning it all.One of those guys is Bautista, whos become a wanted man in Texas.We just have to keep our emotions in check and just go down there and win some ballgames and play good baseball, Bautista said, via MLB.com. Thats what were capable of doing, and thats what we tried to do last year. Thats what we did this year, except some things transpired that made us get away from that. Hopefully that doesnt happen again.The roles are somewhat reversed with Texas owning home-field advantage by finishing with the best record in the American League. The Rangers are also well-rested having locked up their playoff position early and spending the last week of the regular season on cruise control.Toronto didnt clinch a Wild Card spot until the last series and needed 11 innings to beat Baltimore 5--2 Tuesday night.dddddddddddd. Edwin Encarnacion provided the dramatics this time with a three-run homer to end it before another frenzied Canadian crowd.Theres plenty of bad blood between the clubs. The playoffs last year lit the pot, with tempers boiling over in May in Arlington when Rangers second baseman Rougned Odor decked Bautista with an overhand right to the jaw.Bautista, hit by a pitch from Matt Bush, tried to break up a double-play with overly-aggressive slide into Odor. When Bautista rose to confront Odor, he was shoved in the chest before a punch sent Bautistas sunglasses flying.The benches cleared. Odor was suspended for seven games, while Bautista received a one-game ban. A number of players on both sides with also disciplined.We just have to win, obviously theres bad blood there, Blue Jays center fielder Kevin Pillar said, via MLB.com. The last time we were there, it ended the way it ended, but we have to move on from that. We have to take care of business. Its about getting Ws.Rangers manager Jeff Banister agreed.I dont get caught up in (revenge), he said. I dont get to choose who we play. They have fought hard to get to where they are. Theyll be a hot club, and theyll be ready to play.Cole Hamels (15-5, 3.32 ERA) will get the Game 1 start for the Rangers, with Marco Estrada (9-9, 3.48 ERA) going for the Blue Jays.Game 2 is Friday afternoon in Arlington before the series heads north of the border. Game 3 is Sunday, with a fourth game Monday if necessary. Game 5 would be Oct. 12 back at Globe Life Park. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz