Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.01.2019 04:06
adison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. SAN JOSE, Calif. Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Yadier Molina looked perfectly comfortable in the No. 2 spot in the lineup. Batting second for only the third time in his career, Molina homered and drove in four runs to help the St. Louis Cardinals beat the slumping Kansas City Royals 6-3 on Monday. Molina hit a two-run homer in the first inning and doubled home a run in the third before his sacrifice fly in the fourth scored Pete Kozma. "Yadier is pretty flexible," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "We like him wherever he hits. Today he did a nice job hitting in the second position." Molina had batted fifth 40 times and sixth seven times this year. "It doesnt matter for me," he said. "Ive got the same approach: Im going to be aggressive." While the Cardinals own the best road record in the majors at 19-9, the Royals dropped their ninth straight home game -- one shy of the franchise record set last year. "Were playing good," Molina said. "Weve got some good offence. Right now, were seeing the ball pretty good. Were finding some holes. Were showing the people weve got a pretty good team. Hopefully we can continue to do that for the rest of the season." The anticipated pitchers duel between Adam Wainwright and James Shields failed to materialize. Wainwright (7-3) struck out five and walked none in eight innings for the win. He allowed 12 hits, his most since Sept. 14, 2010, against the Chicago Cubs. The right-hander gave up 12 hits over 22 1-3 innings in his previous three starts. "Early on, they got some hits off some bad pitches and I felt like as the game went on they put some really good at-bats against me and hit some good pitches as well," Wainwright said. "I broke several of their bats and they found holes. The got some good hits as well on good pitches. I think as a pitcher no matter what happens on the other side you just have to keep battling and keep making pitches and eventually if you keep making pitches things will work out." Edward Mujica gave up a hit in the ninth but earned his 15th save in as many opportunities. Shields (2-6) yielded nine hits and season highs of six runs and five walks over six innings while losing his fourth straight start. "I wasnt commanding my fastball and I was getting behind in the count and then I started walking guys," Shields said. "Weve just got to gut it out. Weve got great effort in here." After rain delayed the start for 62 minutes, the Cardinals opened the game with Matt Carpenters single and Molinas third home run. It was the first time Molina had faced Shields. "Shields is a good pitcher," Molina said. "My brother (caught) him in Tampa. I watched him a bunch of times on TV. Ive got a pretty good idea what he brings to the table. He made a couple of mistakes in the middle and I took advantage." Royals rookie David Lough, who had a career-high four hits, led off the first with a double and scored on Alex Gordons single. Molinas double in the third scored Daniel Descalso. Molina scored on Allen Craigs single. The Royals answered with two runs in the bottom half. Gordon scored on a wild pitch and Eric Hosmer contributed an RBI single. The Cardinals expanded their lead in the sixth when Carpenters double scored Descalso, who had three hits and a walk. "We showed some life," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "We had Wainwright on the ropes, but we couldnt get the big hit." NOTES: Cardinals RHP Jake Westbrook threw all his pitches in a bullpen session and experienced no pain in the tender elbow that put him on the disabled list May 9. After that, Westbrook cancelled an afternoon flight to see Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion on his elbow. ... The Cardinals optioned RHP Carlos Martinez to Triple-A Memphis, where he will start after seven relief appearances in the majors. The 21-year-old Martinez has primarily been a starter in the minors. ... The Cardinals scratched pitching prospect Michael Wacha from a Sunday start with Memphis. He could start Thursday at St. Louis against the Royals. "Were still checking our options," Matheny said. ... 3B Mike Moustakas was held out of the Royals lineup with a bruised quadriceps, but was available if needed. ... The Cardinals recalled RHP Victor Marte from Memphis, where he had 10 saves. ... LF Matt Holliday, in an 0-for-14 skid, was not in the Cardinals lineup. 20:50ET 27-05-13 Cheap Nike Shox Online . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Cheap Nike Shox For Sale . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. http://www.cheapnikeshox.us/ . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Nike Shox Cheap Wholesale . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Cheap Nike Shox Shoes .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. SAN JOSE, Calif. -- This was not supposed to be part of the story reigning Olympic champion Gabby Douglas had in mind when she set her sights on Rio.A revelation in London four years ago, Douglas figured her bid for another shot at glory would be easy. Hard to blame her considering the way she so effortlessly reached the top of the podium in 2012, a soaring victory that made her a crossover star.I came back and said, `Yes, this is going to be cake, Douglas said.For a stretch last fall and this spring, it was. A silver medal in the all-around at the 2015 world championships showed her return was hardly just vanity run amok. Her professional effort while capturing events in New Jersey and Italy in March stirred inevitable comparisons to her sprint to Olympic gold.Yet sometime over the last month, the momentum stalled. The Douglas that hopped off the beam in frustration during the first night of Olympic Trials on Friday hardly looked like she was having a good time. Her all-around total of 58.550 puts her seventh heading into Sundays finale, when the five-woman team expected to dominate the Summer Games will be announced.Douglas described her effort as just OK when she knows much more is required. While the Olympic spot that once seemed automatic is still well within reach, the 20-year-old acknowledges the pressure has gotten to her. She figured she would have no trouble handling it when she returned to competition in March 2015.I think theres more expectations now than there were before, she said. Ive just got to go out there and just do it, not just shy away and test the water. Ive got to dive in.That wasnt a problem earlier in her career, when her fearlessness made her seem impervious to the stage. But after a so-so effort at national championships in St. Louis two weeks ago -- when her fourth-place finish was well behind Simone Biles, Laurie Hernandez and Aly Raisman -- Douglas decided to tweak her coaching situation. She made Christian Gallardo her primary coach, a role Kittia Carpenter had been filling since Douglas began training at Buckeye Gymnastics in Columbus, Ohio, two years ago.Douglas emphasized the decision was pragmatic, not personal. Gymnasts are allowed one coach on the event floor at the Olympics, and Gallardo -- who had been splitting the duties with Carpenter -- seemed a more natural fit to handle various responsibilities like spotting her during routines.Many of Douglas peers on the national team, though, are still training with coaches theyve been with since turning their first back handspring. Douglas has become a bit of a nomad oveer the last six years, moving from Virginia Beach to Iowa to California then back to Iowa before starting fresh in Columbus.dddddddddddd The fact shes prospered despite near constant change is a testament to her talent, which seems to thrive when the stakes are raised.Thats what happened in 2012. Its what happened last October, when she shook off lethargic training to finish a strong second to Biles at worlds. Douglas thought it would happen at nationals and trials too. And it hasnt. At least not yet.I would be, `No, Im fine. I can do this. When competition rolls around, I got it, she said. The performances were OK. I was too relaxed. I got too far behind.Douglas believes shes spent too much time focusing on the wrong thing, unable to completely block out the noise that seems to follow her wherever she goes. When she appeared too serious during national championships, social media lit up with criticism. In some ways, the detractors werent wrong.I lost the joy, she said. I forgot what it means to go out and have fun, and its catching up.Douglas presents a complex challenge for national team coordinator Martha Karolyi, who seems intent on giving Douglas every opportunity to get right. Two weeks after saying its how athletes are doing now -- and not their gaudy resumes -- that matters most in picking the team, Karolyi clarified her standards when pressed about Douglas lingering sluggishness.We look for the potential and you look for the fact of what you see what the girls were able to do in the past also, Karolyi said.Karolyi gave Douglas a brief pep talk as they walked off the floor Friday, one Douglas needed badly.I was kind of crushed after, and when she came over, she was like, `OK, everythings good, Douglas said. Im just going to go on to Sunday and bang it out.Probably a good idea if she wants to erase any lingering doubt in Karolyis mind.The sloppy ending to her otherwise steady performance Friday, when she wobbled near the end of her beam routine and was unable to save it before jumping to the floor in frustration, left her visibly shaken. The girl whose life has literally become a reality show -- Douglas Family Gold just wrapped its first season on the Oxygen Network -- is hoping for one more dash of the magic that once came so naturally.I dont want to finish like this, Douglas said. I dont want to finish with St. Louis being not good and trials being OK. I really want to finish on a high note and not let myself go down. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz