Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.01.2019 13:12
ard spot in a major Australian surfing event, after securing a place at the Sydney International Womens Pro, the final Qualifyin Antworten

Simultaneously self assured and humble, 11-year-old Sabre Norris aspires to go two places higher on an Olympic podium than her bronze medal winning dad Justin and also eclipse one of his less edifying records.Sabre is the youngest surfer to earn a wildcard spot in a major Australian surfing event, after securing a place at the Sydney International Womens Pro, the final Qualifying Series event of the year, starting at Cronulla Beach on Thursday.NSW youngster Norris certainly hasnt been handed any favours in the draw with her first round heat opposition including world No.9 ranked Sage Erickson.The event is being staged and backed by world tour stalwart Sally Fitzgibbons, who is already a mentor to the NSW youngster.I just cant believe out of all the girls in the world, Sally has given me the wildcard to go in to her first event (as a promoter), Norris told AAP.Its a crucial event of the Qualifying Series right now, so I cant believe shes been this nice to give one now, I hope I can make her proud.Norris, who started surfing at five, is also an accomplished skateboarder.Both of those sports have been added to the program for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Sabre wants to qualify for the Games, like her father did in 2000 and 2004.At the Sydney 2000 Games, Justin Norris shaded a 15-year-old Michael Phelps for third place in the 200m butterfly swimming final.Sabre finds swimming a bit boring, but is already targeting a surfing spot in Tokyo, despite the fact she will only be in her mid-teens.Norris wants to eclipse her fathers Olympic feats inside and outside competition, though the latter is a somewhat dubious distinction.He had a goal to eat 100 chicken nuggets, he ate 97 and vomited, but he still ate the last three, Norris said.I might have to eat really healthy before I try that challenge when Im at the Olympics, so then i dont have to feel too bad about myselfBut I really would like to win a gold medal in the Olympics for surfing and then I can say Ive beaten him in two things.That would be really cool. Kirk Cousins Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Shamar Stephen Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Nick-Easton-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Brett Favre Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. MARTIN, Tenn. -- Devin Carter made a school-record 10 3-pointers and Arkansas State pulled away in the second half to beat UT Martin 87-68 on Wednesday night.Carter finished with 33 points and his 10 treys, on 19 attempts, tops the nine made by three previous Red Wolves -- Adrian Banks in 2007 against Troy, Dewarick Spencer in 2003 against Arkansas-Pine Bluff and Tevoris Thompson in 2002 against Lyon. His 19 attempts exceeded Adrian Banks 17 attempts against Troy on Jan. 13, 2007.UT Martins Jaavier Martinez tied it at 35 early in the second half, but the Red Wolves steadily pulled away.dddddddddddd Carter hit back-to-back 3s and the Red Wolves led by 14, then by 22 on his 10th 3 with 4:39 to go.Deven Simms scored 16 points and C.J. Foster added 14 points for the Arkansas State (8-2).Martinez scored 21 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for the Skyhawks (8-4). Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz