Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.01.2019 13:12
overall they all were.Paul Stastny and captain Alex Pietrangelo scored for St. Louis, which is 1-3-1 with only five goals in th Antworten

DALLAS -- Tyler Seguin was the consummate setup man Thursday night.Seguin matched his career high with four assists -- on Dallas first four goals -- to help the Stars beat the St. Louis Blues 6-2 in a rematch of their playoff series last season.John Klingberg had two goals for the Stars, including an empty-netter. Patrick Eaves, Stephen Johns, Jason Spezza and Jordie Benn also scored for Dallas. Jamie Benn had three assists.Though Seguin and Jamie Benn combined for seven assists, their line had only one goal, by Eaves to open the scoring at 6:35 of the second period.Probably their best game of the year, Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. Moved the puck well. Obviously, Tyler played a heck of a game with four assists, Jamie right behind him. Our best players were at the forefront tonight, which was great to see.To Seguin, the victory was especially significant because it was a Central Division game against the team that eliminated the Stars from the 2016 playoffs.Seguin had scored three of Dallas six goals in the previous five games. The Stars matched that total Thursday to end an 0-2-1 skid.Eaves deflected a shot by Seguin for the first goal.Seguin set up Jamie Benn for a breakaway, then gathered the rebound after Allens save and passed out to Klingberg at the right faceoff dot for his first goal this season and a 2-1 lead.Theres been a couple of chances, Klingberg said, and its nice to see it finally go in there.Seguin passed to Stephen Johns for the first of four Dallas goals in the third period. The fourth assist came when Seguins shot went in off teammate Jason Spezza.Were getting opportunities, Seguin said. Theyre going to go in. Eventually thats going to land in the right area, or its going to go off a body.Stars defensemen combined for four goals.Weve been trying to get our defensemen more involved, Ruff said, and I think overall they all were.Paul Stastny and captain Alex Pietrangelo scored for St. Louis, which is 1-3-1 with only five goals in the last five games. The Blues have allowed 11 goals in the last two.Were not playing very well, coach Ken Hitchcock said. Were not all on board where we should be and its a tough time for us right now. Were going to have to build some momentum back with better play and more committed play. Its frustrating because were not scoring and were not keeping it out of our net the last two games.Stars goalie Antti Niemi made 28 saves. Jake Allen had 21 for the Blues.St. Louis tied the game 1-all on Stastnys goal at 11:26 of the second, but Klingberg scored 31 seconds later to give Dallas a lead it didnt lose.Pietrangelo scored at 10:27 of the third. He and Stastny each had a goal and an assist.Game notes It was the first regular-season game between the teams since St. Louis beat Dallas 6-1 in the deciding Game 7 of their Western Conference semifinal last season. Play between the division rivals became chippy, with two fights in the second period and coincidental minor penalties for roughing in the third. ... St. Louis entered the game ranked 16th in the NHL in shots on goal per game, but 28th in goals per game. ... Seguins previous four-assist game was on Oct. 18, 2014, against Philadelphia. He has seven points (three goals, four assists) in the last five games.UP NEXTBlues: St. Louis will return home to face Columbus on Saturday.Stars: Theyll end a two-game homestand Saturday vs. Chicago. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Lorenzo-Mauldin-Jersey/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Marcus-Williams-Jersey/ . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Ardarius-Stewart-Jersey/ .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Josh-Mccown-Jersey/ . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Buster-Skrine-Jersey/ . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months.TORONTO - Josh Johnson is headed to the disabled list with tightness in his right forearm, putting into doubt the remainder of what has been a miserable season for the big right-hander. The move, announced less than 90 minutes before the start of Tuesdays game against the Red Sox, came as a surprise considering manager John Gibbons mentioned only hours earlier his pitcher would be ready to make Wednesdays start. "I felt good coming into today," said Johnson. "Everything was getting better and better each day and then all of a sudden today I kind of felt the same thing. I dont know where it came from. Before the last start it was the best Id felt in three years, probably." The problem began during that start in Seattle. Johnson experienced tightness but ground through five innings, enough to secure just his second win of the year. The pain lingered for a couple of days before subsiding. The tightness returned while Johnson was playing catch during batting practice on Tuesday afternoon. He insists its a muscle problem and doesnt believe the matter is related to the Tommy John ligament replacement surgery he had in 2007. When asked to point to where the pain was emanating, Johnson directed eyes toward the base of the forearm. By way of contrast, Brandon Morrows tightness was on top of his forearm. Hes since been diagnosed with an entrapped nerve and prescribed rest. General manager Alex Anthopoulos hastily called together reporters and announced right-hander Thad Weber would be recalled from Triple-A Buffalo. Either Weber or Esmil Rogers will make Wednesdays start. "Not right now," said Anthopoulos, when asked if one of Ricky Romero or prospects Marcus Stroman or Sean Nolin would be considered to take Johnsons place. "Weve talked about all of them, I guess, at various times. Not for now butt that could change at any time.dddddddddddd "Right now, especially with the way its lined up and we need a starter for (Wednesday,) its as much about whos on turn at this point." What this setback means for Johnsons season isnt clear. His stint on the disabled list can be backdated to August 7 but its difficult to envision a scenario which would have Johnson back by the 22nd. With less than seven weeks left in the season and with a rehab stint likely required before a return to the big league mound, assuming Johnson gets healthy, the calendar is not his friend. "Its been tough," Johnson said of his season, which includes only 16 starts, two wins and a 6.20 ERA. "Still got to find a way to get back out on the mound. Thats the only good part about it, is being out there. Even though I was struggling I was out there, I felt great when I was out there so its very frustrating." RASMUS INJURED Colby Rasmus "tweaked" his left oblique on a check swing during Sundays game against Oakland and missed a second-straight game. "I sneezed this morning and I felt it, which is not a good thing," said Rasmus. "But coughing it dont bother me and just doing regular rotations its fine but when this side goes down its in my hip is when I feel it." The Blue Jays are holding out hope Rasmus can return to the lineup, possibly as early as Wednesday, but a stint on the disabled list seems just as likely a reality. Oblique injuries, as Brett Lawrie, Brandon Morrow and Rajai Davis can attest, have a tendency to linger. During periods of rest theres no pain but when baseball activities resume, problems can recur. Manager John Gibbons says the club wont wait long to make a decision if Rasmus continues to have problems through the week. "We cant let it linger," he said. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz