Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.09.2018 01:10
hdown, the Western Illinois defense came up with two late stops, and the FCS Leathernecks upset Northern Illinois 28-23 on Satur Antworten

DEKALB, Ill. -- Sean McGuire threw for 315 yards and a touchdown, the Western Illinois defense came up with two late stops, and the FCS Leathernecks upset Northern Illinois 28-23 on Saturday.Western Illinois (3-0) snapped a 15-game losing streak against FBS teams. The Leathernecks are 7-29 against FBS foes -- with all their wins against the Mid-American Conference.Northern Illinois quarterback Anthony Maddie was stopped short on fourth-and-2 at the Leathernecks 19-yard line with 2:50 left. On the Huskies next drive, Maddies pass attempt on fourth-and-3 at the Leathernecks 9-yard line was deflected and fell incomplete to preserve the win.Steve McShanes 11-yard touchdown run put the Leathernecks on top, and Jamie Gilmores 1-yard plunge made it 14-0 with a minute remaining in the first quarter.Maddie and Ryan Graham combined to pass for 251 yards and two scores for Northern Illinois (0-4), which has lost seven straight dating to last season.It was the first meeting between the two schools since 2009. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Store .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysshop.com/ . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Discount Soccer Jerseys . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Authentic Soccer Jerseys . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Jose Aldo told UFCBrazil.com in an interview Monday that he was not surprised to hear that?Conor McGregor was vacating his featherweight title in favor of keeping his 155-pound belt, but Aldo still wants another shot at him.McGregor (21-3) won the UFCs 145-pound title in December, when he knocked the Brazilian Aldo out in 13 seconds at UFC 194, but he never defended the belt. The Irish star opted for a pair of welterweight fights against Nate Diaz in 2016 before challenging Eddie Alvarez on Nov. 12.The decision made room for Aldo (26-2), who defeated Frankie Edgar for the interim featherweight title at UFC 200 in July, to be elevated to undisputed champion.I knew for certain that this would happen, Aldo, widely considered one of the greatest fighters of all time, said in his first public comments about McGregor ceding the featherweight belt. In my opinion, I never stopped being the champion. I lost that fight because of an accident.Despite succumbing to McGregor in his first loss in more than 10 years, Aldo insisted to UFC Brazil that he was the better fighter and would win a rematch.I knew that I would win a rematch and would become champion again, Aldo said in Portuguese. Its not my fault that hes a coward. He was never the champiion.dddddddddddd I dont see myself losing to anyone in my weight class or any other one.Aldo, who campaigned for a rematch against McGregor all year before publicly asking the UFC for his release?after the Alvarez-McGregor fight was announced in September, said he is intent on moving up to the 155-pound class and getting a rematch with the Irish superstar.Its logical that I give a lot of thought to that rematch, and its a certainty that it will happen, he said. But I want to defend my [featherweight] belt first. Then I can start preparing to face McGregor [at lightweight].However, before he can get a rematch with McGregor, Aldo will most likely first face the winner of the interim featherweight title fight between Max Holloway and former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis in a unification bout, which will be contested at the UFC 206 main event on Dec. 10.I will be prepared to fight whoever wins that fight, Aldo said. Its clear that Pettis has a bigger name -- he already was the champion. It would be a big fight. But if it goes the other way, I dont have a problem with that either. I will win either way. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz