Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.01.2019 13:13
ious circle as she aims to make strides in the womens game.The 24-year-old is currently ranked 76 after a tough second half of t Antworten

British number two Heather Watson knows she is caught in a vicious circle as she aims to make strides in the womens game.The 24-year-old is currently ranked 76 after a tough second half of the 2016 season, which started with her winning her third WTA Tour title in February and reaching a career-high ranking of 38 which now looks a long way off.An appointment of a new coach -- John Laffnie-De Jager -- will help after playing most of the year without a mentor following her split with Diego Veronelli, but with his arrival comes added expense for Watson.To look at her 2016 earnings to date of just over 500,000 US Dollars it is easy to assume that Watson is able to live the high life, but that is far from the case.She admits to making only a small profit margin when all her outgoings are taken into account and that is where the problem lies for the Guernsey girl.Watson believes she needs a team of three or four with her all-year round, including a physio and hitter, to enable her to really take her game to the next level and compete with the best regularly.That would see her earnings significantly increase and make life much more comfortable. For example, world number 25 Timea Babos, who Watson has the potential to be as good as, has earned over 1million US Dollars so far this year.But to get such a backroom team together she needs to be earning more money. To be earning more money she needs to be getting more consistent results. To be getting more consistent results she needs a backroom team. And so the cycle goes on.Id love to have that sort of team with me, she said. Id feel more confident, more prepared for tournaments, more professional in every way but I need to get to the level where I can afford that. Then its a cycle and I feel like I could keep the ball rolling but Ive got to get there first.I still have to push hard. The way I was brought up was to be thrifty. But Im not making big margins. I definitely need to raise my level and ranking.At the beginning of the year I was doing well but since then I havent really done a lot. But Ive been playing doubles and that definitely helps.People see the prize money but they dont count whats going out like, for example, the coaching, the travel - nothing apart from the hotel when youre in the tournament is paid for.Its interesting, though, because we dont really talk about this and everybody, like outside, just assumes all of this but you are your own business, youre employing people, youre paying somebodys yearly salary.There are other revenue streams, of course, with sponsorships proving vital. But that is also part of the cycle, with deals often following success on the court.Without sponsorships it would definitely be very hard, she added. But its kind of like when you are doing well, you dont need those sponsorships but theyll come along and then when youre not, its the other way around but thats the way it goes.I think Im also lucky that Im British and I guess there arent that many players there so its good to be a tennis player. Kenny Stabler Jersey .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Ronnie Lott Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. http://www.officialauthenticraidersstore.com/authentic-keith-mcgill-jersey.html . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Lee Smith Jersey .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Cory James Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. WACO, Texas -- Baylor sophomore center Justis Szczepanski has been dismissed from the Lady Bears basketball team.Coach Kim Mulkey said Monday night that Szczepanski was dismissed for a violation of team rules.Neither Mulkey nor the school elaborated.The 6-foot-3 Szczepanski appeared in 18 games as a freshman last season.dddddddddddd The forward averaged 5.8 minutes per game. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz